• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 847 Views, 7 Comments

A World of My Own Creation - Dawn-Designs-Art



Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich have outdone themselves, this is the greatest party ever, and this night is perfect! But sometimes, life is not as it seems...

  • ...
0
 7
 847

The Lonely Chapters New Best Friend

It had been 12 years since I woke up from a coma. I still had no memory of my life before, but Maud had told and shown me pictures of the life I'd lost. I still remembered most of my time in Pinkie Pies mind though. With the arrival of Twilight Sparkle at Canterlot High, I realised that during my coma I had somehow lived 25 years as Pinkie Pie, like, I was her, and she was me, but I could never actually do anything, because I wasn't her, it only felt like I was... But why had I experienced 25 years of her life was beyond me, especially when I'd only been in a coma for 5 years. I guess time just worked differently when you were living anothers life.

I'd remembered what Twilight had told pony me when she'd come back through the mirror, about how I hadn't been friends with my friends, so when Sunset Shimmer had come through the mirror, I made sure that I didn't ruin Fluttershy's silent auction with a loud party, and I always asked Rarity in person if she wanted to help with the school events I organised, but I hadn't been able to stop the falling out between Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

I had wanted to tell Twilight that I had lived her Pinkie Pie's life, but that would sound weird, so I didn't tell her. It was nice to finally know everything that had happened while Twilight was through the mirror. After Twilight left, we soon became friends with Sunset, who had given up on being the power hungry villain, though, she still wanted power of some sort. She was soon one of our best friends. Trixie also joined our group, having always wanted good friends like us. I never told anyone, but in my mind I called us the Superific Seven. We never did meet this worlds Twilight Sparkle, but we heard about her. She'd graduated high school at age 15 and had finished 2 or 3 degrees by the time we had graduated school. She was a science whizz and was thought to be the brightest mind of our age, destined to do great things, just like her pony counterpart.

Anyway, My life had gotten pretty good over the years. After 4 years of being friends, Cheese Sandwich and I had gotten together. Everyone said we were a perfect match, and we were. During school I worked part-time at Sugarcube Corner, as well as babysitting the Cake Twins from time to time. At school I started the Canterlot High Flash Partiers, a flash mob of people who could turn any room or school hall into a rocking party in just a few minutes. With me as their glorious leader, we had thrown Flash Parties in almost every room and hall of the school. I now hoped that my legacy would live on and more kids would join to keep the party going, and that Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle would lead the group to a glorious new future with bigger and better Flash Parties. Maybe they would be able to achieve the impossible even, and start a Flash Party in Principal Celestia of Vice Principal Luna's offices, now that would be an impressive feat, and near impossible to top.

After graduating from Canterlot High, me and Cheese got into the same hospitality course in Canterlot University. Applejack got into a course in Agriculture, Rarity got a scholarship for a fashion course, Rainbow Dash was studying Fitness and Fluttershy was doing a course to become a veterinarian. Trixie left to go to some school dedicated to teaching people how to be magicians, whilst Sunset Shimmer was already the assistant manager of the local newspaper, having gone up the ranks in record time. I was really happy that most of us could be together Canterlot University. Maud was a world class geologist now, just like our parents had been.

But now, we had finished our courses. Fluttershy now worked at the local vet, saving the lives of many animals. Applejack worked on her families farm, as she'd always said she would. Rarity owned a really popular boutique, and Rainbow Dash was captain of the Canterlot Guards, our local soccer team. Trixie had become a great magician and entertained at parties, whilst Sunset had moved on fro newspaper and was now a reporter for the local news station. Cheese Sandwich and I owned a party shop together, it was called The House of Parties, and in it we sold stuff for parties and hired out our big hall for parties and school dances. We were also the best party planners in town, and we were engaged. Everything was perfect.

Right now, I stood beside Cheese Sandwich as we surveyed the finished party preparations in The House of Parties big party hall for tonight's very special party.

“So do you think that will be enough balloons?” I asked Cheese.

He tipped up the sombrero he wore and looked at me with a smile, “I’d say so. You finished the cakes?”

“You betcha, 3 farewell cakes,” I replied with a grin. "I'm so glad our friends let us organise a party for them before they left."

"Yeah, this party will be awesome, only the best for our friends!" Cheese Sandwich grinned from ear to ear. He looked so happy, I couldn't help but sweep him up into a hug and give him a big kiss.

“Of course it is!” I agreed with an equally massive grin. “Now let’s go do a final check and make sure everything’s perfect for tonight!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was nearly completely set, and the party was just starting. All my friends were there, as well as their friends and family, and the music was being provided by Vinyl Scratch and Octavia. They had created a weird but beautiful mix of classical music and dubstep, and were a big hit when they performed in nightclubs and at parties and stuff.

The party was going great. I hung out with lots of different people, making sure things were going well, getting more punch and snacks. I danced for a while with Fluttershy, AJ, and Trixie, then everyone watched Trixie perform her magic act. After the act there was more dancing, and than Rainbow Dash walked up to me.

“Wow Pinkie Pie, you and Cheese have really outdone yourselves!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash. “It’s even better than the birthday party you guys threw me a few years back.”

“Yeah, I'm so glad I have him to help with everything.” I paused for a moment, sighing. “I wish you and Rarity and Sunset didn't have to go, I’m really gonna miss you guys, but I know this is what you've all wanted forever so I'm really truly happy for you all.”

Rainbow swept me up into a hug. “Thanks Pinkie. I’ll really miss you two, but I’ll come see you and the others whenever I can, and I know Rarity will see you whenever she can too, and Sunset as well.”

I grinned and wrapped my arms around my friend. “Yeah, I know. I’ll send you all care packages!” I was already planning what I’d send them all in my head.

"I know you will Pinks. I'll make sure to get you and Cheese good tickets whenever my team plays here," Dash grinned and let me go, "now, I've got an awesome farewell party to enjoy!" And with that, she walked back into the crowd.

I grinned. I was really going to miss her, but she had made it on to the countries womens soccer team, which had been her dream for so long. Rarity was going to Manhattan to open a new store, and would be staying there a few months to get it all set up and running smoothly. Sunset Shimmer was also going to Manhattan, as she'd gotten a job as one of the main news presenters on the breakfast show there.Yes, I would miss them, but as long as they were happy and living their dreams, I could be happy for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hours went by, the older and younger people went home, then the other people went home, leaving only the Superific Seven and Cheese Sandwich in the hall. Together we talked for a while, but then even they went home, leaving only me and Cheese. I looked around at the mess, knowing I'd have to clean it up, but not right now, it was late, and I could clean in the morning.

Together, Cheese and I went up to our apartment above the store and we curled up on the couch together in front of the crackling fireplace. Eventually, we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the smell of crisp morning air, and I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes to early morning light. I was no longer in the apartment, but in a field surrounded by many other sleeping figures covered by blankets. Hearing quiet breathing next to me, I looked down to see the pony Cheese Sandwich hugging me in his sleep. I smiled, guessing that I had lived human Pinkie Pie's life while I'd slept last night. 12 years in one night was a heck of a lot, a lot more than seeing 25 years in only 5.

Looking around again, I spotted Princess Luna sitting nearby, watching me. "Good morning Pinkie Pie," she said softly, "you have very interesting dreams."

I smiled, "Yeah, I guess I do."

Now other ponies in the field were starting to wake up, including my friends. Yawning could be heard from all around, and a few ponies stretched like cats. Luna walked away to wish other ponies a good morning as I sat up, causing Cheese to wake up. He yawned loudly, then sat up.

"Morning Pinkie Pie, sleep well?" He asked me.

In reply, I grabbed him and gave him a big kiss. He stayed still in shock for a moment, before he kissed me back. I broke away and hugged him tight, and noticed my friends grinning at me. I just grinned back, too happy to be shy or embarrassed, not that I would be anyway. I closed my eyes, smiling, it looked like human Pinkie and Pony Pinkie were going to have great lives.

Author's Note:

Here is a new chapter due to popular demand! (Piecar asked for it) There won't be another chapter though. I don't know how much sense those first few paragraphs make :P CheesePie is my OTP ^.^