• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 3,780 Views, 48 Comments

Dissy and Twily - AuroraSky



Discord is bored, and wants to play. He just wasn't expecting the suprise that he got when he entered the library.

  • ...
4
 48
 3,780

Chapter Six: Unicorn Tested

Author's Note:

Normally I save these for the bottom of the page, however if you haven't read chapter five in awhile, I re-posted with some miner tweaks, Rainbow was just too ooc for me.

Before On Dissy and Twily
“Well, it sounds like they were playing, he does get carried away...” Fluttershy went off.

“Lets hurry before we miss the last train,” Rarity sighed and Fluttershy peeked back into the house.

“You know, Discord did send me a box of cupcakes...” She began and the door clicked close.


Upstairs two small eyes popped open, her nap disrupted. She blinked and looked to Discord. Smiling she got down and left she beamed finding several things of hair remover. Quietly she went down the stairs and saw the pets. She smirked at them and Angel bunny looked to her, fear lit angels eyes as the small filly stepped closer towards him....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord stretched yawning, his lower half began walking towards the door so he grabbed it and put his upper half back on. He looked to his foot and shook it.

“Time to wake up,” He stated to the leg that continued to snore sighing he looked around where had that small filly get to?

“you look prity!” Twilight smiled looking to Discord. Whom stared and then gwuaffed into laughter. Twilight had a mud mask on, as did Angel. Twilight stared at him big tears in her eyes.

“you no want look prity?” She whimpered.

“Its not really my cup of tea,” He stated as he held up a cup of tea labeled Rarity. She sniffled and began to whine.

“oh fine!” He growled and folded his arms before snapping his fingers and setting his face on the table the rest of him blindly crashing into a wall. Twilight giggled grabbing the mud mask. And squirted it on his face.

“So are you excieted to see the crystal empire?” Discord asked her she giggled beaming. He was thoughtful.

“I suppose that we need to figure out whom to next challenge.” He stated

“You?” She giggled

“Ha ha very funny, but i'm the lord of chaos and NO pony has ever been able to Prank me successfully.” He stated she tilted her head.

“Please I was just allowing myself to fall for those!” he waved her off with a talon.

“Maskes on to long,” She told him holding up a white towel.

“Please,” He snorted eyeing the towel before Snap and the offending mask was off. Twilight just blinked at him. Opening a ketchup bottle she began to drink it. He looked to Angel whom had thrown himself on the floor with laughter.

“What?!” He demanded Twilight belched setting the ketchup bottle down and grabbed A small hand mirror and skipped to him happily he stared into it. And touched his hairless face.

“TWILIGHT!!” He roared and she dropped it laughing.

“I gots you dissy! I gots you good!” She giggled

“you...my beautiful coat!” He simpered

“So smooth, I dare say I do look fabulous. And Your right, I guess i'll accept an S. Though I suppose you were expecting me to refuse that towel. I Really should have seen it coming.” He mumbled to himself she finished her ketchup.

'I wonder if I can get her to prank sunbutt and moonbutt.'

“Ready to see SHINY?” he questioned and she hopped up and down squealing.

“SHINY!” She ran dragging a bag to him. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't comment with a snap of his eagle talon they were in the chilly northern castle.

She dragged her bag with her teeth watching as he just walked she followed him into a guest suite.

“Alright, I'll go first,” he said and with a snap of his talons he looked into the mirror then stopped staring and snapped again, and again, and again. He looked to Twilight whom pulled out a bottle of hair remover.

Guaranteed hair remover: Warning magic will not bring hair back, this has been unicorn tested and approved.

He stared at her and she giggled he scowled but nodded folding his arms he pouted and walked out she skipped behind him sucking on a ketchup packet. She smiled seeing Shiny teaching cadets on the gymnasium and Discord chortled before with a snap of his talons the stallions and Mares whom were falling the track suddenly crashed into one another as the lines suddenly melded.

“Not Shiny,” she pointed

“not funny,” She stated he scowled at her

“Fine,” he said and Shiny stopped as he got on the track.'huh?' and they watched him tug at the track that had somehow become like tar and was stuck to his feet he fought for several minutes before he ended up faceplanting. He chortled but looked to Twilight whom blinked and yawned.

“You think you can do so much better?” He sneered at her she giggled.

“Dissy from his nappy cranky!” She skipped back into the castle merrily.

He watched her as she began to play with some toys she'd brought.

“And aren't you going to pull a better prank?” he questioned folding his lion arm and eagle talon.

“At din din,” She said simply.


---- ()()() ----

“Princess CELESTIA!” The sun princess scowled at her sister whom was still smirking over her elder.

They looked to the door as it bursted open,

“Celestia! Twilight! She's Pranking!” Spike yelped rushing to her. Celestia froze at that.

“I think an explanation must be heard,” She told the young dragon whom backed away.


“Well, you see, i'm not sure when, but at some point Discord turned Twilight into a filly, and she opened her 'never open prank chest'. Rainbows been pranked, and Rarity, and Pinkie pie.” He listed offending.

“Pranked, explain,” Celestia looked to Rainbow Dash seriously.

“I thought Discord rigged a bottle of ketchup to explode, apparently ketchup it Twilights thing.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

“Well, I was tricked into rubbing ketchup all over my face and when I went to wash it off,” Rarity whimpered.

“Green hair!” She wailed Luna rolled her eyes at this.

“Plenty of ponies naturally have green hair,” Grumbled Rainbow.

“She made my tongue all numb, and my tummy!” Pinkie laughed.

“It doesn't sound like anything serious...” Celestia sighed in relief.

“Did she rig thy sisters cup to explode?” Luna asked.

“no, that was whatever made that high pitched shriek.” Celestia said and Rarity blushed a bit at that.

“Spike said it was mighty bad for twiligh' ta be pranken us. Whats he mean?” Applejack asked and Celestia sighed.

“Its a long story my little Ponies. We will speak of it at the crystal empire, we have dinner invitations there tonight,” the sun princess beamed. They all looked to one another and shared looks of worry, and doubt. What was the princess so reluctant to speak about? And was Twilight really that dangerous?

--------()()()()()---------

Discord looked to Twilight as she put her toys away, and began to unpack other stuff. Including, a case of marbles, whipped topping, ketchup, rope, confetti, a box, scissors, tape, and a picture of herself, filly sized.