• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 3,779 Views, 48 Comments

Dissy and Twily - AuroraSky



Discord is bored, and wants to play. He just wasn't expecting the suprise that he got when he entered the library.

  • ...
4
 48
 3,779

Gather The Mares

Last Time On Dissy and Twily:

“I can't decide who won that one.” He told her firmly Twilight frowned at him. He looked to the library noting Rarity and Spike leaving it if not somewhat hurried. He didn't even notice Twilight tampering with a cupcake. He reached and carefully she scooted into his grasp. He swallowed it without chewing. Then looked to her she gave him an innocent look as she sucked the ketchup out of a small packet. He frowned.

“Finth, yoth winth thisth rounth thoo.” he said and she giggled lightly and beamed at him.


----------()()()-----------


“Rarity, I know your a sophisticated lady and all, but we need to go FASTER, heck we need to get all the girls looking for those two!” Spike exclaimed

“Spikey darling, I just got my hooves done and in case you haven't noticed there is mud on the roads.” Rarity grimaced as she dodged them.

“Do you want more green hair?” Spike challenged Rarity's eyes widened in horror.

“Cause if I were you I’d move faster, anypony can be Twilights next target.” He warned

“Darling I don't think I quite understand,” She whined looking to him and grimaced as a splatter of mud from a nearby pony landed on her hoof.

“It's something that shouldn't be spoken where ears can here, specially since Twilights...you know...a princess..” he admitted her eyes widened a blush on her cheeks before she grimaced and ran whimpering as she ran through the mud.

“Watch out!” Spike shouted and they collided with Rainbow Dash, Spike went soaring into the mud.

“ow my achen head!” Rainbow exclaimed rubbing her head. Rarity grimaced picking herself off the ground and attempting to shake of the muck on her hooves.

“And I thought I was in a hurry,” Rainbow dash exclaimed. She stared at Rarity for a long moment before she bursted up laughing. Rarity glowered face going red.

“Oh gods! What happened to your mane!!” She laughed

“That aside Rainbow dash, apparently Discord has turned our sweet Twilight into a filly!” Rarity exclaimed and Rainbow gave her a questioning look.

“Sweet apple acre's?!” Spike asked holding his claws over his head.

Rainbow looked up but saw nothing.

Rarity began a brisk walk towards the Apple farm and spike groaned.

“Discord turned Twilight into a filly?” Rainbow questioned flying just overhead.

“Um yes, I'm afraid so, I wouldn't normally believe such a thing but Sweetie belle Pinkie promised...even if I didn't pay it any never mind at first...” She mumbled the last part.

“So just have Fluttershy make him turn her back. Or else” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“It won't be that easy,” Spike stated Rainbow Dash looked to him.

“Have you gotten pranked anywhere near ketchup?” Spike questioned. Rainbow Dash grimaced.

“Ugh! I was at Hayburgers and Discord rigged the ketchup bottle to explode.” Rainbow Dash told him. Spike made a face at this news.

“Why?” Rainbow asked eyeing the baby dragon.

“Lets just say that it wasn't Discord whom did that, and we got to hurry and get the other girls before worse starts to happen.” Spike shuddered.

“Worse?! If your suggesting egghead did that than I applaud!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed with a laugh.

“That was nothing, Sounds like she was just getting started.” Spike stated both looked to him. He didn't explain himself, but did glance warily around.

------()()()()()-------

“Ith stheems your prankthsss are far bether than whathh I thoughth you'dth be capthable of,” Discord said Twilight smiled.

“Dissy, we sees's Shiny?” She asked he smirked and nodded with a snap of his paw her prank dissipated.

“Okay, we'll do a change of plans, since it seems your so good at pranks, let us go to the Crystal Empire tomorrow and see just how well you can prank the Captain of Princess Sunbutts guard.” Discord said she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“Dissy I sweepy,” She whined he pouted the sun wasn't even going down!

“But the day is still young!” He argued she stomped her hooves and began whining.

“Alright, alright I suppose somepony your age needs a nap.” He huffed and snapped his fingers they appeared in his bedroom at Fluttershys cabin.

She hopped onto his bed and walked in circles just like a cat before curling up in a ball. He stared at the filly for a little while before sighing and curling up besides her. A nap wouldn't hurt anything right?


------()()()()()-------

“So let me get this straight, ya'll 're tellen me that the reason I had ta stop applebucken is cause Twilights haven some fun with Discord in filly form?” Applejack asked.

“Its not normal!” Spike began and then sighed and rubbed his claw on his face.

“Well, she thinks it is, but its not. It's going to get worse...” He sighed.

“Er....what would that be?” Applejack asked confused.

“The pranks, they are going to get worse. If we don't separate the two, if we don't stop Twilight somepony could get seriously injured..even die.” He exclaimed Rainbow snorted at that one.

“Okay Spike, now don't get your scales in a...knot...” Rainbow stated before frowning at that then shook her head.

“I highly doubt even Egghead could pull such a prank. I mean it would be really irresponsible of discord, though I wouldn't put it past him. But Egghead....she's not that mean!” She exclaimed

“We need to get Pinkie and Fluttershy, and go to canterlot. I should probably send Princess Cadence a letter too, but I don't wanna worry Shining armor..” Spike muttered rubbing his neck.

“Are you even listening to me?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Thats all i'm allowed to say.” Spike replied dryly.

“Princess Celestia and Twilight Velvet, and shining, night light, cadence and twilight..” he ticked off his fingers.

“We get it, only someponies are allowed to know and not her friends,” Rainbow cut in annoyed.

“They all agreed it would be best no pony know...so they made this pact not to let others find out..” He explained, he gave the pegasus pony a look.

“Everypony agreed to pretend like nothing ever happened.” He added

“So I can't tell you since there is magic involved, but I can tell you magic is involved, and I can tell you that Celestia can tell you more, and that we need to find Twilight and get her away from him and...and...” Rarity stopped his continuous rambling with a hoof.

“Hmmm, sounds like he could be on ta somethin..” Applejack stated Spike rolled his eyes.

“Well i'll go get Fluttershy, if you girls go get Pinkie. We could meet at the train station and get to canterlot before nightfall.” Rarity told them before anypony could comment however she was walking away.

“Its dangerous to go alone,” Spike grumbled and grimaced at the sky.


------()()()()()-------

“Oh my, hmmm I don't think Discord would turn her into a filly in less she asked. He promised he wouldn't cause her any problems. And if she was busy to come straight back.” Fluttershy said softly to Rarity whom sighed lightly.

“But Fluttershy Darling, It wouldn't be the first time somepony interrupted Twilight in one of her Chemistry fazes. And We ALL know what happened last time somepony interrupted.” She stated the reminder of the next day of slime cleaning made them both shudder.

“Well, then he probably didn't mean to do it.” Fluttershy said softly looking to her friend.

“Well, either way he's told no pony about Twilight being a filly, and has made no move to stop her. Nor Fluttershy, has he attempted to return her to her normal age.” Rarity pointed out.

“Well, it sounds like they were playing, he does get carried away...” Fluttershy went off.

“Lets hurry before we miss the last train,” Rarity sighed and Fluttershy peeked back into the house.

“You know, Discord did send me a box of cupcakes...” She began and the door clicked close.


Upstairs two small eyes popped open, her nap disrupted. She blinked and looked to Discord. Smiling she got down and left she beamed finding several things of hair remover. Quietly she went down the stairs and saw the pets. She smirked at them and Angel bunny looked to her, fear lit angels eyes as the small filly stepped closer towards him....

Author's Note:

I decided that the pony's of Ponyville could relax in this chapter. No pranks but the mystery is growing and growing. Too bad Flutters didn't eat any of those cupcakes. They weren't tainted in the slightest.

** I decided to rewrite some of this because I felt that RainbowDash taking the lead was a bit too much OOC. I feel the girls aren't going to be to concerned about these pranks till they become less harmless, or inless they hear the story. Sorry for not writing in so long, but the next chapter will be up shortly.