• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 3,781 Views, 48 Comments

Dissy and Twily - AuroraSky



Discord is bored, and wants to play. He just wasn't expecting the suprise that he got when he entered the library.

  • ...
4
 48
 3,781

Chapter Three: Tastes Like Paper!

Before:

RainbowDash twitched face covered in ketchup, the window and waitress aswell. Discord snapped his fingers the two teleporting away. Discord howled with laughter, and Twilight giggled collapsing onto her back, laughing so hard she snorted. Thus causing her to laugh more.

“My my sparklebutt! Impressive for a first prank if I do say so!” He told her paw and talon on his hips.

“Where did you come up with that?” He asked she giggled her eyes glinting with mischief,

“Shiny tored my book once.” She told him matter of factly.


~~~~~~()()()~~~~~~~



“So it seems that this time I got an H,” He told her she beamed at him innocently. He turned, looking towards the town. More importantly the ponies in the town.

“Very well, I suppose I will have to just up the game,” He continued. She responded by sticking her tongue out. Even if he wasn't exactly looking her way, her eyes noticed something a little ways away. She headed into the direction, heading towards the pretties.

“- her watching me, I can't exactly perform at my best. So don't think i'm going easy on you.” He finished and looked to his side. He blinked and looked around.

“Sparklebutt?” He asked looking around behind him.

Flying into the air; he quickly began to look around the area they had been hiding in. Where the hay did the brat get off to so fast?! His question was easily answered as he spotted purple he quickly flew down so as not to alert anypony. Twilight was licking a tree,well...a flyer on a tree...of a cupcake.

“Where did that come from?” He asked her, Ignoring the question she went back to the flyer.

“Tastes like paper,” She told him as she bit off the sparkling cupcake on the flyer; ripping it off she continued to eat it.

“I suppose your prank did interfere with our lunch, though splendid as it was..” He agreed, her stomach rumbled upset. And She stuck her tongue out, then spat the paper cupcake. She stared at him waiting.

“Dissy i'm hungry,” She told him he snapped his fingers, offering a cotton candy cloud. She pushed it away nose in the air.

“NO!” She told him loudly.

“Now sparklebutt if everypony knows your a filly then we can't continue our little game. They'll want to undo it.” He told her firmly she glowered at him.

“I want a pea jelly sanmich!” She told him he glowered and snapped his paw she pulled the sandwhich apart. Then dropped it,

“To much Jelly,” She told him he grumbled snapping a talon. She again pulled the bread apart and started at the contents.

“To wittle Jelly,” She told him throwing it to the ground. He gritted his teeth; another Snap;

“To much jelly!” She whined snap

“To much pea nudder,” snap

“no's nough pea nudder,” snap

“to much jelly, no's nough pea nudder!” snap

“Eat the blasted sandwhich!” He roared at her as she pulled apart yet another sandwhich.

She threw the sandwhich down.

“I hates pea jelly sanmichs” She told him and this time when he facepawed his claws were extended ripping flesh she made a face.

“I want tacos,” She stated walking towards the town.

“okay, Tacos.” he said snapping his tail. Twilight eyed them and he glared at her she beamed eating the taco happily.

“We need to pick a pony to be our next Challenge the letter O for me, H for you.” He told her she didn't even bother looking up from her meal. He shoved a foot long seized burrito into his mouth and chewed as he glanced around.

“Ah, how about we prank our dearest friend, and element of Generosity, Rarity?” he asked and Twilight gave him a look.

“To easy,” She stated going back to her lunch.

“If its sooo easy, you take the first crack.” He said folding his arms. She rolled her eyes and walked towards the day spa, sneaking in she headed straight to the back where hair coloring was. She simply levitated a box of hair dye and left. Curious he followed her to the boutique. Peering in, the store seemed closed and she walked in yet again. 'Why is it nopony seems to lock their stores?' Discord wondered. Discord followed quickly behind her simply walking straight through the door. She headed up the stairs smiling as she went.

“Twilight?” Discord grimaced seeing one of the trio fillies that had awoken him the first time staring at the two in shock.

“Hi belly, you wanna help me?” Twilight giggled going to her.

“Help you? Do you need my sister?” She asked.

“Um...I wanna help you earn your cutesy mark.” She lied Sweeties eyes widened.

“Really? How do you wanna do that?” She asked excited.

“Cutesy mark planksters.” Twilight put her hoof to her mouth and made a 'shh' noise. Sweeties eyes widened and she giggled.

“Okay,” She whispered. Sneaking they peeked into Raritys bedroom where the unicorn was dozing with a face mask on. Quietly they snuck around her to the bathroom Discord just shook his head. Sleeping? Honestly?! Sleeping, with a filly in the house, with the door unlocked? Even HE knew a burglar or worse... some insane Dental hygienist could walk in! His cotton candy coated teeth ached at the mere thought! Shaking his head a few hushs and giggles from the bathroom. The two snuck back into the room.

“Nows we nees's to set in mosion” Twilight whispered to Sweetie Belle whom giggled. Twilight was thoughtful and sat down to think. She giggled quietly a wicked little cackle sneaking out of the room Sweetie belle and Discord behind her carefully Twilight got out ketchup.

“You must really like Ketchup pranks,” Discord stated Twilight giggled and went back to the room. Carefully she squirted ketchup on Raritys hoof before plucking one of her own feathers out she stared at Rarity before frowning and levitated the feather. Discord snapped his talon as quietly as he could hiding both himself and Sweetie belle from view Twilight hid under a dresser and began to use the levitated feather to tickle Raritys ear.

The white alicorn wiggled a little before she swatted at the feather smearing ketchup across her face and hair. Instantly the unicorn leapt up with a shriek. Ripping the sleeping mask from her face, and sending opal flying. Rarity quickly looked to her hoof.

“SWEETIE BELLE!” She shrieked Discord Covered Sweetie Belle from giggling. From their location they could see Twilight trying to fight back laughter.

“ERGGGH!!” Rarity stomped into the bathroom and the hiss of a shower sounded.

“you's may wans a alulsaby.” Twilight whispered to Sweetie whom giggled and quietly left the room.

“Eats O dissy,” Twilight said quietly and a high pitched scream shook the boutique.

-----

“Luna sister, we had a deal.” Celestia argued as she levitated a pitcher of milk to an empty glass.

“Thy tricked us, tis not fair.” Luna argued a high pitched scream echoed into the castle the pitcher of milk cracked then shattered sending milk onto a pristine delightfully tasty chocolate cake slice.

“Nooooo!!” Celestia wailed in the royal voice as her cake became soggy.

-----

“NOT GREEN HAIR!! ANYTHING BUT GREEN HAIR!!” Screamed Rarity as she sobbing out of the bathroom with a Green mane. With a quick snap both were outside. Twilight laughed hysterically.

“You won that round,” He agreed having heard Celestia's cry from inside the boutique. Twilight merely beamed.

Author's Note:

I do so hope you enjoyed that, I debated whether it was funny or not. My friend told me to buck up and post it. This story keeps popping up on the 'Popular Stories' board each time it does i Squeal like a filly. I made another pick for everyone to enjoy :D

http://kagomegiggles.deviantart.com/art/Tastes-like-Paper-444171033?q=gallery%3AKagomegiggles&qo=0