• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 3,780 Views, 48 Comments

Dissy and Twily - AuroraSky



Discord is bored, and wants to play. He just wasn't expecting the suprise that he got when he entered the library.

  • ...
4
 48
 3,780

A Chaotic Suprise

Today was an absolutely terrible day! The Sky was cloudless, the sun shining, ponies were playing it was all...

“Boring” Discord sighed glancing around him small animals hopped to and fro.

“Fluttershy Darling, can I go visit Princess Twilight?” Discord asked innocently. Either way he'd go and see her, but knew that asking permission from Fluttershy first would at least score him some 'reformed' points.

“Now Discord she may be busy...” Fluttershy began.

“What if I promise that I'll come straight back if she's busy. It looks like you have your hooves full yourself.” He stated pointedly cutting her off from her lecture. Honestly the Pegasus was constantly on about 'well what if she/he is busy?' 'Oh I don't want to be rude' 'Oh, it can wait' grow a back bone! He rolled his eyes and then looked to her she was breaking he could see it! Fluttershy was thoughtful before she smiled and nodded.

“Very well, you may visit with her, but don't cause her any problems. And if she's busy you promise to come right back?” She asked looking at him with big cyan puppy like eyes.

“Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.” He pinkie promised anything to get her off his back. She smiled at that flying and patting his head.

“Have a fun trip,” She said kindly before she flew to take care of some southern birds whose nests had been destroyed in a recent rainstorm. He quickly discarded his cotton candy cloud hammock and flew towards Ponyville.He snickered as he summoned 'small' pranks along the way. A drizzle of chocolate milk on some blank fillies; they squealed mouths open in delight. Why was it always children that enjoyed his chocolate rain?

He chuckled seeing a red stallion and a pink/purple pony with a daisy cutie mark the two were talking quietly to each other. He snickered as with a snap of his talon taffy appeared in the mare's mouth; the more she tried to talk the more the taffy spread. Making it impossible for her to talk. The stallion just stared in shock and surprise. He pulled out a bottle of cider from the bag he had with him but the second he opened it the contents seemed to explode soaking him. Looking up, both had garnered the attention of the nearby ponies. Both became embarrassed and if at all possible the red stallion got even redder and the pink/purple pony smiled weakly. Both going their separate way. He snickered as the mare walked towards her house fighting with the taffy.

He laughed at the prank as he flew on his back gliding towards the tree-house/library. He came to a stop just a few feet from the windows wings flapping he landed. He peered in and pouted at the darkness, no closed sign. No sign stating to not be disturbed.. he flew to the door knocking. He waited before he smirked and shrugged.

“Oh Twilight,” He sang cheerfully, he opened it peeking in he pouted. It was just as dark. He threw open the door laser lights dancing on him as his tail let out a snap confetti bursting into the air arms wide open...

“Discord has arrive!” He shouted again....nothing.

He folded his arms, unusual, usually the annoying alicorn was here studying. Why was the library dark and mysteriously empty? It was unusual, and highly unlikely for the alicorn to just flit about in the day, specially not without forcing her little minion/slave dragon to keep the library open. He peered a lot of books in the return slot. He flew to the kitchen, and then to the mares bedroom before flying and landing in the middle of the library. With a closer look, the remains of food was on the floor, somehow dust had accumulated and a few books were spread on the floor. How long had it been since anypony had physically been in the library?

“RAUR!” the Draconiquus jumped and laughter filled the room. He whirled to see the most devilishly chaotic sight. The Alicorn Princess was on her back laughing but that wasn't what really drew his attention.

“I gots you Dissy!” She giggled.

“my my Twilight! Aren't you a bit...young..” He noted she tilted her head.

“Huh?” She asked and rolled to sit up, she was slightly younger than the blank flank ponies outside. Still an alicorn, and she still had her cutie mark.

“What are you doing in here with the lights off?” He asked.

“I Dunno um...um...I was sleeping!” She lied her eyes big and innocent and he smirked at that. Folding his arms he hovered above her.

“Are you fibbing?” He asked she shook her head quickly her mouth scrunching up, eyes wide and unblinking.

He chuckled darkly at that, naughty naughty Twilight, to lie to his face!

“Would you....like cotton candy?” he asked as he snapped his fingers a cloud appeared, he pulled a cone out of thin air scooping it up and offering her it. She squealed and took the offered sweet. She stared at it with childish glee before she crammed it into her face puffs of cotton candy floating away. He stared wide eyed as the filly before him became a little demon feasting maliciously on the poor candy. He relaxed when she licked her lips, done with her sweet treat.

“Well, this has got a lot more interesting.” he chuckled to himself. He looked to the books on the floor and smirked with a snap of his fingers they disappeared and hopefully the spell she had botched.

He looked to the filly Twilight whom blinked up at him, smirking; instinctively he knew he was going to milk this for as long as he could.

“Do you wanna play?” He asked her she was silent for a long moment before she squealed and began bouncing up and down in circles around him.

“Yeah! Yeah! Lets play a game! Lets play a game!” She exclaimed.

“Alright, alright, lets see....what kind of game should we play?” He mused before looking to her she sat waiting up at him. An idea came to him and he chuckled, he scooped her up.

“I have just the game to play!” He told her and with a snap of his fingers the library truly became empty.

Author's Note:

I don't have editors, minus spell-check. For that I apologize, however I do hope you've enjoyed it thus far, the next chapter will be most interesting.