• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,056 Views, 149 Comments

Death vs Harmony - The Zebra Hybrid



The horseman, Death, has revived humanity by falling in to the well of souls but he didn't know that the well was a portal to different demensions and now Death is stranded on a strange land.

  • ...
47
 149
 7,056

Resurrection(part 2)

Unkown Cave


It was dark and smelly just like the dead, just how Lillith liked it. Her, Crowfather, and their master, Lord Tirek, and a whole bunch of others demons retreated back t the cave hoping for a successful report on obtaining the flower. The demons would go and hunt wildlife or just patroll arpound the cave to make sure no intruders were around. Lillith would be seductive with her body and caress her wings, Crowfather would sit around and meditate for hours to come while Tirek would just stand out =side for who knows how long, and just stare of into the distance.

They were all doing the same thing for days until part of the demons that was in the changeling invasion returned to give their leaders 'the news' on their progress on retrieving the flower. They simply flew to the cave and walked nervously to Tirek, who had his back facing them.

"So," said Tirek causing the demons to jump, "how was your progress and do you have my flower." The demons now were terrified not even Lillith herself gave them this much fear.

"W-We managed to kill their q-queen and are hunting down the rest as we sp-speak." stuttered one of the demons.

"That is....reliable, but it still doesn't answer if you brought me the flower or not. Since that was your main objective."

"Y-yes my Lord"said the Demon as he swallowed, "We have failed to get the flower and is now in the hands of Death and the six ponies."

"WHAT!!!!" boomed Tirek as the demons all started to bow and beg for mercy. "Lillith, Crowfather!!!!!".

Lillith and Crowfather soon appeared in front of their master and now had worried look on their faces.

"What is it, all-powerful lord Tir-"

"Save your petty copliments spirit!" interrupted Tirek

"My apologies."

"You two, why was i not told that those six little brats are with Death!" Lillith then bowed and was the next to speak.

"We did not think they were a threat my Lord"

"And for you not thinking the six that can stop our plans is walking around out there doing who knows what to the FLOWER!!!!"

"Please forgive us my Lord."

"You are lucky I am quite merciful but if you fail me again," Tirek then grabbed a demon by the neck and held him in front of Lillith and Crowfather, "then this will be you" the demon then started to scream in pain as his skin started to burn off and his eyes started to melt until there was nothing but bone and his esscence was asorbed by Tirek.

"Yes my Lord." said Crowfather and Lillith as they watched Tirek walk deeper in the cave.


Outside of Chrysalis' Palace

"What or who is this Discord?" Death asked cocking his head to the side. Twilight then turned her gaze from Discord to Death.

"Discord is a spirit of disharmony and chaos, he used to be evil, but thanks to Fluttershy he is reformed-"

"And now he is just annoying!" interrupted Rainbow. Death eyes suddendly went open when they mentioned that he was the spirit of chaos and disharmony. He took out his Sythes and slowy advanced torwards Discord who just gave him a mischievious grin as he snapped his fingers and had two anchors chained to Death's feet causing him to stop.

"Now, now, is that any way to introduce yourself." said Discord as Death threw his sythe only for it to pass through him and hit the wall behind him.

"Death!! That is no way to treat Discord!! He has done nothing wrong!!." snapped Fluttershy staring at Death, "Now say your sorry." Death then started to tremble, 'What is wrong with me? Am I actually afraid?' thought Death as he tried to fight the power of Fluttershy's 'Stare'. Death finally gave in and turned to Discord sitting in a royal chair drinking a glass of milk.

"I am sorry." the six ponies all had smile on their faces, "But I have to kill you." Their expressions then dropped immediately as AppleJack then ran up in between Discord and Death.

"Whoa there nelly, why do that? Yea' discord here can be a pain, but that doesn't give ya the right ta' kill him!" protested Applejack

"I agree with AppleJack not only is that uncivilized, but also uncalled for." said Rarity

Death then growled causing the ponies to step back as he raised his hand causing his sythe in the wall on the other side of the room to come in to his hand and used it to cut the chains at his feet.

"Hold on Death!! There has to be another way maybe we can-"

"There is no time!" Death snapped as Twilight went silent, "If you recall I need the blood of chaos and disharmony to revive your friend!" Twilight was about to say somethiing back but fell silent as she let Death pass.

"Hold on bus-" said Rainbow flying in front of him but only to get slapped to the ground and to continue to advance torwards Discord.

"Dashie are you ok? Here have a cupcake." said Pinki hoping next to her friend sticking a cupcake in her face.

"I'm fine Pinkie, but I don't want to eat a cupcake right now."

"But you gotta! I've been saving it ever since we left Ponyville." Rainbow Dash then wobbled to her feat with her side aching from the blow.

"Maybe later Pinkie." she said as she glanced at Death who stopped in front of Fluttershy with tears in her eyes.

"P-p-please don't kill him. I am his only f-f-friend and he has no one e-e-else. There has t-to be another w-w-way." sobbed Fluttershy as Death knelt down and rubbed her mane back.

"I am sorry, yellow one," Death said solemly, "But there is no other way." He then picked up Fluttershy and set her behind him with her still sobbing in her hooves.

"Do you really have time to do this?" asked Discord sitting up from his floating chair, "Cause' I got to be somewhere before six o'clock." said Discord as a clock appeared over his shoulder. Death simply unsheathed his sythes and got into his offensive stance.

"Too bad, you won't be able to make it." snapped Death

"Do you really think you can take on chaos let alone kill it."

"Death comes to all in the end and your time has come."

"Fool!! Without me there won't be any balance between harmony and mayhem."

"I'll get a replacement," said Death with a chuckle. This sent Discoed over the ege as his face turned red and steam came out of his ears and nostrils.

"You dare challenge the spirit of chaos!!!" boomed Discord as dark clouds began to swirl in the sky, "Then come and let's settle this!"

Lightning flashed in the sky as the two stared at eachother. the mane 6 fled behind a piece of debris from the palace and watched the scene with worried looks for both Death and Discord. A rock then hit the ground which caused Death to strike first. He swung his sythes aiming for Discord's head but only hit air, he then quickly turned around to get blasted back from a lightning bolt coming from Discord's paw. Death clutched his chest and charged again but this time sliding under Discord, grabbing his tail in the proccess and slaming him in to the ground. Discord then got up and snapped his fingers and summoned a giant fly swatter and smacked Death in to the ground.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!! Like I said you can't beat chaos!" laughed Discord as the mane 6 now lookede worried for Death's condition.

"Death give up!! He's not worth it!!" screamed Twilight

"Yeah he is flinging you around like a rag doll!!" screamed Pinkie as Death was literally geting flung around like a rag doll by Discord's magic and being flung back in the ground leaving a small crater.

"That's it!!!" screamed Death as he was covered with black cuts and bruises and morphed his sythes in to his hammer and advanced torwards Discord. He swung his hammer hitting the side of Discord's jaw sending him flying, Death then with his amazing speed ran past Discord before impact and slammed it on his head to end him once and for all, but he only turned in to smoke.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You really think I can be killed with a toy like that!!" laughed Discord as he was no where to be seen.

"Show yourself!!!"

"As you wish, mother." but not only Discord showed up but ten disord's showed up surrounding Death. Death then morphed his hammer into his double-bladed shaft and stabbed the first Discord he saw only turning it into green smoke. He did the same thing until there were only three left.

"I grow tired of this game!" shouted Death as he slammed his hammer in the ground creating a shock wave knocking the two Discord's into dust revealing the real one as the mane 6 braced for cover as dirt and debris went over them. Discord stood there without a scatch on him while Death looked like hell. His hair was tangled, he had bruises and cuts every where, dripping black blood, and a crack in his mask.

"Let's say we start the big finale!!!!" said Discord as he grabbed Death and Lifted him up in the air. The mane 6 ran from there hiding place to see where Discord was taking him.

"Discord bring him back!!! You made your point!!!" screamed Fluttershy with tears, but he was already to high up for them to hear. Just then Discord started to descend whille carrying Death and released him turning him in to a bipedal meteor.

"Everypony hit the deck!!" screamed Rainbow as they all hid back behind the rock. Death collided with the ground causing a huge explosion of flames and dust.

Discord slowly descended down inn the crater and looked over the limp body of Death not moving a single inch. he then looked up to six above the crater with tears in their eyes filled with tears. Discord then followed there gaze for they were not looking at him but the beaten and broken Death.

Twilight and her firends all came down the crater and passed Discord as he was trying to apologize, but they went to there fallen new friend. Pinkie's hair was deflated as Twilight wrapped her hooves around Death's neck giving him a loving embrace.

"C-come on Twilight let's go, he's g-gone." said AppleJack putting a hoof on Twilight's shoulder.

"Twilight look!!!" screamed Rarity as Twilight back peddled from Death as his body was engulfed in a purple light and cloud of smoke. Discord then teleported himself in between Twilight and the violet light. Discord looked closer in to the light as a clawed gauntlet wrapped around his neck and threw him causing him to skid across the ground.

Twilight and her friends were filled with fear and somewhat happiness to what they saw emerge from the light. It stood about seven feet tall, had a with a night blue cloak, bony wings, a great sythe with skulls imbedded in to it and in his hood is not a face but pure darkness ike a black hole or dark void. This was truly Death.

Discord stood back up and was filled with horror as the being was right in his face and uppercuttted him in the air. Disord then recovered but only to get hit back to the gorund with hte blunt end of the Great Sythe. Death slowly glided down with his wings and picked up Discord by the neck and pinned him to the wall. Twilight and her friends climbed out of the crater to see Death holding up Discord against the wall. They were all screaming at him to stop but it was no use for Death only ignored their pleas and spoke in a soft whisper that made Discord and the six feel cold from head to bottom as chills ran down their spines.

"I am the end, I am everywhere, I am fire, I am......Death." Death said raising his sythe to deliver a final blow when it stopped to feel something tugging at his cloak. He looked down to see Fluttershy with tear stained eyes, he cocked his head like a confused dog and looked at Discord with a broken nose and black eye. Death now knew why she was crying. Violet mist began seeping from his body until he was returned to his regular form competely healed and uncracked mask, he dropped Discord to his knees and pulled out a small container and knelt by Discord and drew the blood from his nose and in to the cup. He then put the small cup in his pouch and helped Discord to his feet.

"I made a promise not to kill you," said Death as Discord healed himself with just a snap of his fingers," and I intend to keep that promise."

"Your not that bad," said Discord giving him a piece of paper, "Give me a call when you want any chaos, buddy." Discord then snapped his fingers and was gone in a flash of light.

"What just happ-" Death didn't finish as Fluttershy tackled him giving him the biggest bear hug of his life.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" whispered Fluttershy in Death's ear as he she got off of him.

"That's Fluttershy for ya" said Applejackl "So since we have all three items does this mean?" Twilight then stepped up.

"Yes Applejack, we can finally bring back Cadence." said Twilight with tears resurfacing in her eyes.

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry for the delay and I hope it was worht it and if anyone wants to be an editor for the story that would be great. Also if any of yo guys can do cover art for my story Break of Dawn that would be great leave a comment below on your thoughts. Oh yeah! and don't forget to vote!!!

A

B