• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,066 Views, 149 Comments

Death vs Harmony - The Zebra Hybrid



The horseman, Death, has revived humanity by falling in to the well of souls but he didn't know that the well was a portal to different demensions and now Death is stranded on a strange land.

  • ...
47
 149
 7,066

The Secret Revealed(Edited)

The Mild West

Death galloped as fast as he could though the desert of the Mild West, racing to Appleloosa to fend of the demon attack. He rode thinking about why Lillith was here. Did she want revenge? Was she looking for something or someo.....

"Oh no" Death said as he rode breaking the sound barrier as he knew why Lillith was here she wanted Death and would cause terror and destruction just to find him. Death rode and rode but nothing no sign of life except for the poisonous snakes and the cacti in standing in the blazing sun. Death slowly walked through the west craving for thirst and starting to hallucinate. Death than fell to his knees until he felt a hand on his shoulder. When Death looked up his mouth went agape under his mask, right there standing before him was a man in armor with a red hood, grey claw-like gauntlets and a great sword on his back with ancient writing on it, and his eyes was glowing a bright yellow and long gray hair......it was his brother War.

"War is that you? Death said as he tried to get to his feet but fell to his feet for he was too weak.

"Yes it is brother; I know it has been a while since we talked but....." War was simply cut off by Death who knows finally got to his feet.

"Why are you here aren't you suppose to be with the council in chains?" War simply nodded

"Yes I am, and still am."

"What do you mean?"

"I am only a figment of your imagination Death the heat has gotten in your head and now starting to hallucinate."
Death than moved his hand through War’s as he knew he was right. His brother War was just a spirit made by his mind due to the heat of the wilderness.

"Since I know that you are not actually my brother what do you want?" Death asked in a stern voice. War simply returned the glare and responded.

"Death you must not give up protecting the natives and get your revenge on Crowfather because if your fail not only I will be lost to you but all of the other realms as we know it." War said putting his ghost like hand on Death's shoulder."I don't know brother, Crowfather is in league with Lillith and the natives don't trust me as it is so why should I help them!" Death roared as he slammed his fist to the ground. War walked over to Death and kneeled down until he met his little brother’s gaze."Because they are the only ones who can bring back humanity."

"What?! What do you mean! Crowfather said you need the souls and crowns of all four princesses!" Death roared again

"When are you doing to learn that Crowfather has been lying to you? He only wants the princesses for their unlimited power and with that he could overthrow the council."

"So, what makes these six so special then?"

"They posses six artifacts called the elements of harmony that can cleanse a world of evil and from legend can also revive dead worlds." Death was now awestruck when he heard this why wasn't he told of these elements, he told them of his past and everything about him, and they are still hiding secrets from him, but who could blame them he too was keeping something hidden but won't be able to bring it up till later.

"Death" War said putting his hand on his brothers shoulder once again," You have been a great rider and good brother but my time with you here is almost up, but now I need you to wake up." Death looked confused in his eyes, what did he mean by wake up? That's when Death started to hear a familiar female voice come out of War's mouth saying wake up! Wake up! Come on Death we need you! Death then saw his brother fade away and so as the wilderness he was in and everything went black.

Death simply awoke in one of the Royal carriages with the mane 6 staring at him with a concerned look in their eyes. Twilight then broke the silence.

"Death are you ok?" Twilight said

"Yeah we saw you walking then you fell like PLOT! Right on your face, I remeber when I fell like that but that was when..."

"I am fine" said Death cutting off Pinkie.

"Uh Twi, ya might wanna come look at this." said Applejack looking out the window. The six ponies gasped as they saw Appleloosa in flames and demons carrying ponies off to Celestia knows where. "Oh no this is dreadful Twilight we can't take them on all by ourselves!" said Rarity. "Oh well guess we can't fight these guys time to go home." Fluttershy said hopefully they would agree but Rainbow quickly stopped in front of her from going anywhere. "Whoa there Flutters," said Dash, "We aren't just leaving Appleloosa as it burns to the ground." Death slowly walked slowly to the edge of the carriage. "What do you think your doing?!" screamed Rarity as she tugged Death to get back in the carriage. "I am going to go deal with these invaders if you don't mind." replied Death annoyingly.
"Don't ya think we should land first?" asked Applejack tilting her head. Rainbow then flew in front of Death's face, "Yeah and how do you expect to take those monsters on your own even of how awesome I am. I even know my limits." Death simply ignored Dash as he prepared to jump until he felt a purple magic aura around him preventing him from moving and noticed it was Twilight. "Can you at least put the carriage over the town?" Twilight ask, Death simply nodded as he sat back down his seat. 'You’re lucky your my brother War because if you weren’t these ponies would have their heads on my belt' Death thought as he glanced at the burning town.


Appleloosa

Lillith was walking through the fire set town as she watched her demons carry and terrorize everypony in the town. All she could do is life until she felt a rock hit the back of her head. Her laughter quickly faded when she turned around and saw a yellow stallion with an orange mane,and cowboy hat.

"You'll pay for this you witch!" screamed the stallion

"Don't get worked up slave. I told you that I and my army just wanted a bite to eat and supplies."

"You never mentioned the snack and supplies being us!"

Well sorry for you misunderstanding. The weak fall and get devoured by the strong and that's just how it is." said Lillith as she punched the stallion in the gut. He fell to his side clutching his abdomen with his hooves as Lillith pulled out a flaming sword and raised it over the stallion.

"Goodbye, Braeburn." Lillith whispered as she brought down the sword. Braeburn closed his eyes and waited for his death to come......but it never came he slowly opened his eyes and saw two scythes clinging with Lillith's sword. Braeburn then took the opportunity to escape but got knocked down by demon. He was about to impale Braeburn with his demonic axe until a lasso came and tied it around the demon and a magic bolt hitting it square in the face knocking it out cold. Braeburn then turned to see six familiar ponies staring at him with joyful tears in their eyes.

"Braeburn!" they all yelled and wrapped him in an embrace

"Girls I am glad you are here we sure needed some help fendin' these guys off." Braeburn said.

"Alrighty, cuzin what do ya want us ta do." said Applejack tilting her hat.

"All you girls have to do is make it to the bell tower I learned that these creatures hate vibrations so the ringing from that bell might scare them off." explained Braeburn with confidence but getting worried looks from the six. "Don't worry me and the buffalo will be just fine with the fire and the monsters jus' get to that bell tower ya; here."said Braeburn in a calm but stern voice.

"You heard him girls let’s get to that bell tower." said Twilight as her and the six left Braeburn to get the tower.

The six battled though the streets blasting, bucking, and ramming every demon that crossed there path until they reached the tower. "Alright, Rainbow, Rarity, Fluttershy stay out here and make sure nothing comes inside." Twilight ordered as she was given a solute from the three."Applejack, Pinkie your with me so we can ring that bell" Twilight said as they nodded and galloped inside the building.

Meanwhile Death was battling Lillith through the streets of chaos. Death threw a punch at Lillith's jaw who returned a knee to the stomach as back up and swung his scythes aiming for her neck but she blocked it with her flaming sword and kicked Death sending him flying into another building. Lillith slowly walked in to the hole of the building and smirked when she saw nothing but rubble but it instantly went away as Death's staff caught around her neck and threw her in to the nearest stand.

"Give up Lillith you know I already won." Death said sternly. Lilith could only give a growl when she roared in the air calling two demonic stone titans to crash to the ground. Death got in to his defensive stance and readied for another fight. "Fine your funeral." Death warned as he charged the two titans.

"We've made it Twilight, after this I might throw a 'save the town' party when we're done." Pinkie said hopping around the bell as they made it to the top of the tower.

"Alright we know what to do." Twilight said as all three of the got into a bucking stance ready to kick the bell but a demon burst through knocking Applejack in a bale of hay and kicked Pinkie in to the wall.

"I'm sorry my liitle ponies but I can't allow you to the ring that bell." it said

"Just watch me!" screamed twilight as she charged the demon with her horn glowed. She instantly teleported behind him when he brought his axe down and she shot him square in the back. The demon spun around and tried to swing again at Twilight but she jumped in his face and bucked him as hard she could that he fell backwards and a pitch fork went right through the back of his neck. The demon yelled in pain as he tried to get the pitch fork out but tripped and went out the way he came in and plummeted to his death. Twilight quickly helped Applejack and Pinkie to their feet.

"Are you guys ok?" Twilight asked with concerned look in her eye.

"We're fine Twi." Apple jack said.

"Yeah let’s send these weenies packing." said Pinkie already in a bucking position aiming for the bell. Twilight simply nodded as they all got in to position,

Death had just killed one of the titans by slicing of his head and now had his giant hammer and crushed the remaining titan underneath it.

"Alright Lillith time two....aaaaaah!" screamed death as a bolt of red energy hit his chest and sent him flying towards the wall. Lillith slowly walked up and placed her sword by Death's neck about to strike the final blow.

"It's ashamed horseman I was quite fond of you." Lillith flirted but only got a spat in return from Death. " I will enjoy feasting on your carcass." Lillith whispered as she raised her sword only to drop it as she screamed in pain. What was causing all of these pains in her head and why was she getting dizzy?. She then saw the six mares walking from the bell tower as it was still ringing. Lillith looked around and saw the other demons holding their ears in pain. That's when she felt a punch in her face and was sent ten feet before crashing in the ground.

"Damn you all!" she spat out, "Crowfather would see you all burn in HELL!!! Demons retreat back to regroup!" yelled Lillith as she flew off with every demon alive to follow her. The ponies of Appleloosa cheered for the Mane 6 and Death for help saving their town. The Mane 6 couldn't help but smile bur Deat just simply walked slowly to the carriage and sat down waiting to leave. The six ponies noticed this and walked over to see what was wrong.

"Death, darling what seems to be the matter we won." said Rarity confusingly

"Nothing" Death lied as he turned around but not fooling Applejack.

"Death there is no need fer yer lyin' what is it that yer not tellin' us?" Applejack said sternly

"It is about Cadence" after those words the six ponies became silence and could only here the celebrating of ponies in the background. They were like this for about five minutes until Twilight broke the silence.

"W-w-what about Cadence?" said Twilight as she was on the urge of tears.

"You know how I killed her and said that I can't bring her back?" said Death quietly

"Yeah how could we forget?!" yelled Rainbow as she flew up in his mask.

"What I said is not entirely true." said Death

"What do you mean?" asked Fluttershy already sobbing. All six of the ponies went into shock n what he said next..............................







"There is a way to bring Cadence back."

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry it took so long I had a writer's block and plus I had to deal with school but I will I have the next chapter posted soon. Also I gotten comments that complained on how Cadnece was killed off I hope this makes up for it. Like it, don't like it, have any ideas for other chapters, comment please.

P.S. I am also doing another story with my Dargon OC so if you guys have any ideas with that please pm or leave a comment below.