• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,066 Views, 149 Comments

Death vs Harmony - The Zebra Hybrid



The horseman, Death, has revived humanity by falling in to the well of souls but he didn't know that the well was a portal to different demensions and now Death is stranded on a strange land.

  • ...
47
 149
 7,066

The Sun, The Moon, and Death

Canterlot Streets

Twilight fired another magical beam at Lilith who simply deflected it again with her sword. Lilith then dodged the next beam and flew up to Twilight and smacking across the muzzle making her momentum go towards the side of a building. Lilith laughed loud in the air only for it to be cut short by something wet hitting her back. She turned around in anger to see Pinkie with her part cannon smoking at it's barrel.

"STAY AWAY FROM TWILIGHT MEANIE PANTS!" screamed Pinkie as she fired another cake hitting Lilith in the face making her fall over.

Applejack then used her lasso to tie her wrists together while she was dazed but then got kicked away by her foot. Lilith growled and snapped the rope and wiping the icing from her face only to get rammed in the stomach by Rainbow Dash. She staggered from the hit and quickly found her balance, Rainbow Dash tried to ram her again but Lilith dodged the attack and elbowed her to the ground. Twilight now recovered blasted Lilith in the back knocking her off of Rainbow and into the line of fire of Pinkie's party cannon which she blasted again making Lilith fly through the side of another building.

"You brats are really starting to annoy me!" yelled Lilith stepping out the building.

"Well these brats are gonna kick your flank in to next week!" yelled Rainbow bringing her hooves together. Lilith drew back out her swords and charged the four again yelling like an animal as she did.

Rarity and Fluttershy were taking cover in a nearby building watching the fight between Lilith and their four friends. Fluttershy was scared beyond belief as she was curled up close to Rarity whimpering like a child. Rarity rubbed her man cooing to her that everything is going to be alright, even though she didn't. Lilith is a tough opponent to beat and without the elements or the Rainbow power they don't even have a chance. Rarity then glanced over to the three (pony turned) siblings of Death taking on the overpowered Tirek.

War gave a punch to the demonic minotaur's face and managed to swiftly dodge one of his mighty arms. Fury cracking her whip on to Tirek's back , but only for him to grab it and throw her into the nearest buildings, while Strife couldn't land a single hit with his pistols due to Tirek putting up a shield every time. "Guys do you mind keeping him still for me!!?" yelled Strife struggling to find a mark on TIrek.

"IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT ME IN THIS FORM!!!" shouted Tirek as he grabbed Fury's whip and pulled with all his might and slammed her into War. Strife finally finding a target pulled the trigger and shot the bullet straight through his shoulder. The demonic minotaur let out a scream of pain and anger and focused his sights on Strife who instantly went pale.

"Well, shit." simply said Strife as he was blasted by a beam of magic and slammed into a random house making it explode on impact.

"Strife!!!" yelled War and Fury slowly coming to their hooves. Tirek let out a maniacal laugh and face the two horsemen.

"Your deaths are near horsemen." chuckled Tirek as the two ponified riders roared in anger and charged Tirek. War felt all the anger release from his body and transformed into his chaos form and ramming Tirek causing him to fall on his back. Fury using her whip to slash at Tirek but was grabbed by the powered demon and she was once again yanked away into another building. He then turned his attention to War in his chaos form growling in anger.

The two titans stared at eachother and charged.


Death opened his eyes to find that he wasn't blasted to bits, but a golden and blue dome surrounding him and the two princesses, who were panting and had sweat pouring down their faces. Samael had a smirk on his face at the sight of the three beings. Luna and Celestia dropped the shield and glared at the demon king, Death doing the same as he pulled out his scythes.

Two sister powered up their horns and nodded to one another before firing both of them at Samael which he deflected with a flick of his wrist. Death taking the opportunity ran up to him and and jumped bucking him in the face causing the demon to stagger back a bit. The two princesses then spread their wings and took to the air firing magical blasts at Samael, but only for them to just leave black marks on his red skin. Samael swatted Celestia in to a nearby wall and was about to do the same with Luna, until Death came out of nowhere and cut his hand with his scythes, before the hand struck Luna.

Samael growled in pain as he held his now cut hand Death took the opportunity to climb up the Demon and send a kick to his nose causing him to tumble over on his back. Death leaped in the air and swung his scythes in a downward arc to finish of the demon lord but Samael teleported before his blades met his chest and appeared on the other side of the room clutching his now wounded hand.

Death got in a defensive stance as Celestia and Luna joined at his sides, eyes glaring at Samael."I will not be made such a fool of! shouted Samael as his hands started to glow again and shot a powerful beam of magic at the three. Acting quickly the two sisters locked their horns together and channeled their magic as one and fired the a beam back. The two blasts connected causing a force to knock Death off of his hooves, he watched in awe at the beam struggle before him, he had to admit he didn't expect Luna and Celestia to be this powerful.

"L-Luna," panted Celestia, "I can't h-hold it any longer."

"Just hold on sister!" replied Luna, "Just a little more!"

Luna's eye widened when she spotted her sister's horn starting t fade our and their beam of magic getting weaker, Samael noticing this chuckled to himself and applied more force into his attack.

"Death!" screamed Luna as the horsemen nodded and drew his scythes once again, he rushed the demon and sent a kick into his knee cap causing Samael to kneel in pain. The demon lord tried to swat Death away with his free hand but was bucked in the face, Death then landed and pulled out his revolver and fired a shot at Samael's glowing hand canceling his attack on the two sisters.

Samael didn't have a chance to react as the magical beam by the two sisters hit him in the chest, he stood his ground as the beam collided into him as he skidded towards the ledge of the balcony. Death acting quickly formed his scythes into his double bladed staff and amputated both of the demon's wings. Samael howled in pain as the blast sent him over the edge causing him to start his plummet to the Canterlot streets below, but before he fell he grabbed Death by his hind legs and dragged him with him.

"Death!" screamed Luna in worry as she saw her lover get dragged down with Samael. Luna and Celestia spread their wings and shot of after the two. Meanwhile, during their descent Death and Tirek were trading blow after blow. Tirek sent a punch at the horsemen's gut as Death returned a buck to Samael's nose.

"You will burn along side you pitiful friends! growled Samael.

"You will try," replied Death, "and you will fail."

We'll see about that.

Death eyes widened when he felt something pierce his abdomen he looked down to see the demon's claw in his stomach and protruding out of his back. The rider coughed up a large amount of blood as Samael laughed in victory, but it was short lived as Death mustered up whatever strength he had left and impaled the demon his his right shoulder.

Their screams were silenced as they both collided with the pavement down below.


Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, and Pinkie were blown back back Lilith, the four were out of breath. They threw everything they had at the dark mistress but there was no effect. Lilith glided over to the four and landed with grace as she licked her lips. "And here I thought these elements would be a problem." she said in a mocking tone.

"Y-you shouldn't underestimate us." spat out Twilight.

"Yeah! W-we were just warming up!" added Rainbow.

Lilith chuckled, "Are you serious? Here you four are..defeated and you still think you can win?" she walked over to Pinkie and grabbed her by the neck and hoisted her up. The girls squirmed to help their friend but was encased in an orange aura making them stay still, Pinkie with fear in her eyes watched as one of Lilith's swords levitated to her neck.

"Ya' dirty-" grunted Applejack trying to break free of her bonds, but to no avail.

"P-please, this isn't fun anymore." cried Pinkie as Lilith gave her a confused look.

"You think this is a game?" asked Lilith, "You ponies are something else, I would have prefered you to stay alive so you can be my new playthings, but...."

Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow screamed out Pinkie's name as the sword swung towards Pinkie's neck. The pink mare closed her eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks waiting for death to come. Time seemed to slow down as her life flashed before her eyes, she saw when she got her cutie mark, to when she arrived in Ponyville and meeting her friends.

Everything came back to full speed when a gunshot rang through the air, the sword dropped to the ground with Pinkie clutching her throat gasping for air. Her friends now free rushed to her side checking to see if she was okay instantly looked to Lilith who stood still eyes wide and mouth wide open.

With a bullet sized hole in her throat.

She collapsed on her back with a thud revealing Strife behind her panting heavily and a hoof clutching a wound on his side. He limped over to Lilith who was wheezing out blood and decided to end her misery by pointing his gun down and shooting a bullet through her skull. The dark mistress fell limp as Strife turned his attention to the mare in front of him.

"Th-thanks." said Pinkie.

"Don't mention it." replied Strife, but before the girls could say anything Fury galloped beside her brother.

"Strife did you help- oh never mind." stated Fury as she caught her brother from falling over from exhaustion, "You girls alright?"

"Y-yeah we're fine." stated Twilight, "but where's War?"

"Don't worry he's keeping Tirek busy."

"Hey guys," commented Strife, "Kind of bleeding out here."

"Oh shut up! You'll be fine."

"Wait a minute!" shouted Rainbow.

"What is it Rainbow?" asked Applejack

"Where's Fluttershy and Rarity?"

The two riders glanced toward to where War in his chaos form was duking it out with Tirek. The four mare looked in horror knowing that Rarity and Fluttershy were somehow in the area of the two titan's brawl. Strife broke the silence with one word as they rushed to the two battling titans.

"Shit."

Author's Note:

Wow I finally managed to update this! Sorry to all for the super long wait and the short chapter! But I'm starting to feel this story again so be on the lookout for more chapters!