• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 7,043 Views, 149 Comments

Death vs Harmony - The Zebra Hybrid



The horseman, Death, has revived humanity by falling in to the well of souls but he didn't know that the well was a portal to different demensions and now Death is stranded on a strange land.

  • ...
47
 149
 7,043

Unlikely Allies

Canterlot

The Demons have broken through the magical barrier around Canterlot and are now swarming the streets like bees destroying and killing everything in their way. The royal gurd have been over powered and have been captured, killed, or retreated back to defend the castle with the Princess and the elements. The streets of Canterlot were chaos ponies being dragged off, slaughtered, and beaten by the invaders and stood amidst the destruction was no other than Lord Tirek and Samael, they both smile maliciously as they walked through the streets admiring the destruction their army is causing to these pathetic life forms. Lillith flew down in front of her two superiors and bowed in respect.

"My lords we have drove back the ponies defensives to the castle and now advancing as we speak." said Lillith.

"Excellent work Lillith, keep the assault when you reach the castle and kill anything that gets in our way but keep the princess and the elements alive." said Tirek with a serious expression.

"Why, so my Lord, if you don't mind me asking." Samael then decided to join the conversation.

"Because Lillith I have just gotten word that Death has escaped and most likely killed Crowfather along with freeing that Princess of the night." said Samael in a now angry tone.

"So we use the Princess and the elements as bait, if that's what you're saying?" asked Lillith

"Yes once we have Death and her where we want them, they will fall." Lillith smiled and bowed in response, then flew off to advance on the castle.


Princess Celestia's Castle

Princess Celestia paced back and forth in the throne room, Canterlot was about to fall she, the elements and whatever is left of the royal guard are trapped within the walls of her castle. She glanced over the main six to see their faces down in sorrow and failure for they knew this was a battle they could not win. Celestia walked over to her window to see Canterlot in an orange light of blazing fire, with streams of smoke rising in the air. She could hear the banging on the castle door and the guards trying their best to barricade the door.

"Twilight I need you and your friends to take the elements down below in the caverns of the castle and stay there I will assist you when I can." said Celestia as Twilight gave her a confusing look.

"Princess what are you talking about?"

"Take the elements and hide below while I and the guards fend off Tirek and Samael."

"B-b-but Princess we can't just leave you." said Twilight with a whimper as Rainbow flew in the conversation. "Yeah, you might take on Tirek but you’re also taking on his father and a massive army!"

"Ah' agree with Rainbow ya' need our help Princess." said Applejack,

"I'm sorry, but we can't afford losing the elements right now they are the only hope we have left." Celestia snapped back as the six hang their heads low and defeat and nodded and hurried off to the crystal caverns below the castle. The six were silent as they made it to the mines where Fluttershy started to sob. Pinkie but a foreleg around her shoulder trying to comfort her shy friend.

"Its okay, Flutershy." said Pinkie who's mane has deflated giving Fluttershy a sad smile.

"N-no it's n-not. We lost D-D-D-Death and Luna already, now we are going to lose Celestia as well." sobbed Fluttershy burying her face in Pinkie's mane.

"Fluttershy darling, I'm sure Death and Luna are alright, I bet you they escaped where ever that ruffian has kept them and are on their way as we speak." said Rarity as Fluttershy wiped her tear stained face and gave her a light smile.

"Thank you Rarity I needed that."

"It was nothing deary."

"Do you really think Death and Luna are fine."

"Positive."


Everfree Caves

"Step away nice and easy." growled Strife as Luna slowly rose and moving away from Death her back facing the trio, "Turn around." Luna obeyed and turned slowly to be met with three bipedal creatures. the one pointing the pistol at Luna had a white animal like mask with wild hair and what looked like animal hides and bones as armor. The other had a slender figure wearing a purple one piece leotard with shoulder guards and a whip wrapped around her waist, her hair was also like tentacles. The final figure was bulky and had giant rock like gauntlets with a great sword on his back, he wore a red hood that matched his armor and white locks. The trait that caught Luna's eye the most was those yellow eyes that glowed on the three figures, Death has the same yes, and then it snapped in her head.

"Are you the other three horsemen." asked Luna, the three horsemen just stared at her, Strife still aiming his pistol at her head and Fury crossing her arms with a scowl on her face, but War just stood there with no emotions. Luna's blood went cold as he started to slowly walk up to her. Strife smirked as he lowered his pistol knowing that War will take care of her himself. Luna closed her eyes waiting for her death to be quick and painless as War rose a fist up. Luna waited and waited she peeked an eye open to see War holding out his hand with a green bean inside.

"Take it blue one and give it to Death, it will heal him." said War as Luna sighed in relief as she grasped the bean with her magic and went over to Death to feed him the bean as Strife and Fury looked at War with confusion on their faces.

"Why didn't you kill her you saw what she did to Death!" yelled Strife

"For once I agree with Strife, if she could do this to Death, our brother, then she is too dangerous to be kept alive." argued Fury

"I know what you two are going through but there is more than to this story than you think." said War

"And how do you know! You saw how beat up he is!" snapped Strife

"Because she knew we were horsemen and by the looks of this world it is even younger than world of man. The inhabitants shouldn't know about us yet, so in my conclusions she must have known death during his time here." said War as Fury once again stepped in the conversation.

"I still think she is to dangerous to live, she gave Death a real beat down and the only ones powerful enough to do that is one of us."

"Not exactly" said War, "I sense her energy and from the looks of it, she was corrupted by Crowfather and it seems that when Death encountered her....he held back for some reason, because she is no stronger than Strife."

"Hey!" Yelled Strife.

"Then if that's case the case, do you think they were close?" asked Fury.

"I don't know but we will soon find out." answered War.

Death's vision was blurry as he opened his eyes, he stood up as his vision cleared, but then he was tackled by a familiar blue alicorn. Luna gripped his torso with tears in her eyes as she buried her face in his chest. Death simply stroked her mane to comfort her. "I'm so so so so sorry!" Luna cried.

"It's fine Luna as long as your safe, everything will be okay." said Death as he looked over to see other three horsemen giving him a confused look.

"War, Fury, Strife? What are you doing here?" asked Death breaking the hug with Luna.

"We heard you were trying to find a way to bring back humanity so we decided to help you out. Until we saw you beaten by this creature." said Fury giving a glare to Luna.

"Don't worry, she is a friend, wait, War how are you here aren't you supposed to be locked up by the council." asked Death making War chuckle.

"You and me both know that the Council can't hold me forever, little brother. So I broke out and with it the seventh seal summoning these two but when you didn't appear we got worried and set out to find you." said War

"Sooooo, are you gonna introduce us to your lady friend or what." said Strife pointing to Luna.

"Well to be formally introduced, this is one of the co-rulers of this land, Princess Luna. Luna these are my brothers and sister War, Fury, and Strife." said Death.

"It’s a pleasure to meet you three and I apologize for what I did to your brother and take full responsibility, just know I never want to hurt him he is too important to me." said Luna with a sorrowful look as Death's eyes went wide. Strife smirked and laughed as hard as he can.

"Wait a minute are you sayin’ you have feelings....for Death." Luna blushed, she wanted to deny it, but what would that solve it wouldn't change her feelings about him, but it might change Death's feelings about her. Luna sighed in defeat and nodded.

"What!! BWHAHAHAHA, I'm sorry, it's cute and all but who new Death would be the first one to have someone like him let alone love him-OW!" screamed Strife as Fury stuck him upside the head.

"Death do you feel the same way" asked Fury as Death looked at Luna and could tell her eyes were filled with hope on his answer to his sister’s question.

"Yes, I do." said Death wrapping an arm around Luna.

"Then that's all I need to know, along as you’re happy, as a family we won't go against it." Death gave her sister a 'loving' handshake as a thank you.

"Can we talk about something else now." said War getting a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm tired of listening to the milky-milky stuff." said an unknown voice, but Death and Luna knew it all too well. All of a sudden a bright light flashed in the middle of the room as Discord the spirit of chaos appeared from it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!" screamed Strife as he started to fire random shots at Discord only for the bullets to phase right through him.

"Well that's no way to say hello." said Discord floating above the group.

"What are you here for Discord?" said Death gripping on his scythes remembering what happened the last time these two crossed paths.

"Well, since Canterlot has fallen I decided to help you."

"Wait! What do you mean Canterlot has fallen!?" screamed Luna

"Demons, Celestia and the elements trapped in the castle, Samael, Tirek, the list goes on." said Discord pulling out a long list and a pen. War then stepped up.

"If Samael is here then that means trouble, how can you help us creature." asked War in his serious tone.

"Well we can't simply barge in that's kind of suicide, but it's the only plan we got sooooo!!!!!" Discord snapped his talons as the whole group disappeared in a flash of light.


Arctic North

The group reappeared with Dicord looking at a magical dome with what looked like an entire city inside with crystallized structures.

"Discord where in the makers name did you send us!" yelled Death

"Ladies and Gentleman! Boys and Girls!" said Discord as he summoned up a microphone, speakers, and a military uniform, "To take back Canterlot we are going to need help soooo... I present you the Crystal Empire!"

Author's Note:

Will the Crystal Empire give aid to the Horsemen, Lord of Choas, and the Princess of the night find out next chapter!

Since the story is coming to a close I am going to be writing some new stories so I need you guys to vote on which ones should I do.

What to do next: leave a comment below to vote

A

B

C

D

E

F

Like and comment!