• Published 15th Apr 2014
  • 878 Views, 19 Comments

Lost In the Stars - Crabs_of_steam



Princess Luna is Lost within the stars with a space traveler fighting against penguins, religious Avians, Floran cannibals, and even the oppressive Apex government.

  • ...
1
 19
 878

Threat level 6

"Now exiting light speed," said the computer.

Nico slowly opened his eyes and yawned, "Computer, conduct an assessment on the ship."

"Weapons systems damaged and nonoperational, shields charging at eighty percent capacity, ship hull capacity at 12 percent, life support system damaged and offline. The ship has two hours worth of oxygen left, suggesting to land to launch automated repairs."

Nico sighed and slowly picked himself up from his chair. "Computer, do a planetary search."

"Detected a planet with a habitable environment. Threat level: 6. Primary Biome: grasslands"

Nico couldn't believe his luck and spoke with high spirits,"Computer, land this ship and launch repairs."

Nico left the cockpit to suit up as the computer maneuvered the ship into the planet's atmosphere. He entered a vast grey room illuminated by the ceiling lights. On the walls were windows that displayed the dark void of space and the green planet he was going to land in.

Nico opened the ship's storage, inside were a wide arsenal of weaponry and armor. He first focused on donning his armor made from titanium, which could withstand almost anything. To Nico, his armor was like his second skin. He slowly caressed his armor feeling every groove, bump, and scratch. He then grabbed his helmet and kept it at his side as he was browsing his weapons.

Nico selected his weapons: a titanium short sword, A large steel shield, and his pulse rifle that can store up to a hundred rounds of ammunition. Anyone or anything with half a mind would think twice before confronting him. Nico stored each of them into one of his favorite gadgets, the Millennium Side-Pocket. A portable storage device that can shrink items into compact size and can summon them back in the wielders at an instant, a useful item when collecting materials as well as a life saver when in the heat of battle. At Nico's wish, each of the items disappeared and were stored into his side-pocket.

A grumbling noise stopped Nico in his place. Immediately he went to a group of barrels and took the lids off one of them. Inside was a single object that had a grey color with a brown stem. "No, no, no," Nico went from one barrel to the next taking off each of their lids to revealing not even a crumb of food. He begrudgingly trudged back to the first barrel and grabbed the object as he said, "I'm completely outta food and all that is left is this!" he brought the object close to his face and said with a sense of defeat in his voice, "Damn it! I hate automatoes!" Nico took a large bite into it's soft skin gagging at it's metallic taste and spitting out the screws. "Ughh... I'm gonna have to add hunting to the list besides collecting fuel and getting a tetanus shot." As Nico finished off the last of the automato he grabbed a bow made of steel alongside some arrows. Nico then packed tools for collecting and handling materials into his side pocket.

"Landing in approximately twenty seconds," said the computer.

Nico strapped on his helmet. Once his helmet was on, Nico said, "Activate." As if brought to the life, the armor made a light humming sound and emitted a blue glow that encompassed Nico's body and quickly disappeared. Nico felt lighter, as if he wasn't wearing any armor at all. Nico's helmet lit up showing his vitals as well the energy levels in his suit.

"Landing complete, launching self repair program," said the computer.

Nico approached the ships's door to the outside and pressed a red button next to it. As the doors hissed open Nico grabbed a teleportation device from a small compartment and strapped it to his wrist. When Nico opened the ship's door he was immediately greeted by a cool breeze that tickled his chin and his lips. He looked around and was satisfied to see that the Computer landed his ship in a forest, safe from prying eyes. The door closed behind him as he stepped out.

Nico drew his hand and in that instant his steel bow assembled itself. He then began his hunt for food and went into the woods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight stood along with her friends In her library. they were all exhausted from waking so early in the morning, except for Pinkie who was hopping in place with excitement showing no signs of fatigue in her eyes or movements. All of them were answering Princess Luna's summons and met in Twilight's home to wait for her.

Rarity yawned, "What must be so important that it has to disturb my beauty sleep? I need sleep to maintain my mane."

"Who cares about yer mane," retorted Applejack," I'm needed at the Farm for the apple harvest."

"Calm down you two," said Twilight,"This could be something so very important that Princess Luna may need our help. Equestria could be at ri-"

Twilight paused when she saw Luna entering the room. The Moon Princess was accompanied by two of her personal guards. Everyone stopped and bowed As Luna approached. Her face was stripped of any emotions and spoke as if she were addressing a guard. "Everypony rise. My sincerest apologies for awakening you all from a slumberous rest, but this is a dire situation."

"What is it Luna? Is Equestria in any danger?" asked Twilight, her eyes filled with dread as to what she's about to hear.

"While performing my royal duties as Princess of the Moon, I caught glimpse of a mysterious object descending from the skies landing in the Everfree Forest. I believe that it may be an alien spaceship."

Twilight's mouth dropped with such power that it almost detached from her face. "What?"

"Aliens?" Pinkie smiled, jumped, and shouted ecstatically, "Ooo, how super extra-fun extra-awesome extra-spectacular! Extraterrestrial aliens! I'm gonna throw an extra-super-duper fun welcome party. I think I'll write in the banner "Welcome to Equestria, Please don't eat us."

Fluttershy squeaked, "Eat us?" Her eyes shrunk to the size of pinpricks.

"Calm down sugercube." Spoke Applejack as she gave a Fluttershy a reassuring pat on the back.

Rainbow Dash exploded with laughter and fell down hugging her sides. "Oh that is rich! A spaceship? An alien? Next you're going tell us that there's going to be an invasion. Seems like a formula for a bad Si-Fi movie. Phbfff... Ha! Ha!" She finally stopped, wiping a tear from her eye. "I'm sorry Princess, I couldn't help myself."

"Alien invasion?" Exclaimed Pinkie Pie, "Ooo!" That means a bigger party! I'll have to get more streamers, because you can't have a party without strea-"

"Hark everypony!" Luna stomped her hoof on the floor causing everyone to pause and stare at her. "This is a matter we can't just ignore. This alien can bring many opportunities Equestria! Are we gonna let this moment slip from our grasp? Nay? then off to the Everfree Forest we go."

Luna led the way into the Everfree Forest. Her face was of stoic courage, but inside she was giddy with excitement for she is a step closer to fulfilling her greatest fantasy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico stalked the vast forest for game for the past two hours and has yet to find any. He walked until he entered to what seems to be a swamp at the edge of the forest. Nico stared at it's murky brown water that extends as far as his eyes could see where the crescent moon sets. "I walked across a forest looking for something to hunt and found nothing. Screw this crap, I'm taking short nap. Maybe I'll look through the swamp next."

As the defeated Nico was walking to a tree to rest on, he heard a rustling sound within the bushes. He immediately drew his bow and fired bush which squealed in response. Nico quickly made his way to the bushes moving the foliage to gaze at what he shot at. Instead of a corpse of some strange alien creature, Nico found a rabbit with snow like fur. It's haunches arched over Nico's arrow and its breathing so erratic Nico thought it would explode from fear. The rabbit looked up at Nico's face with fear in its eyes. It's face of fear then turned into anger as It shook its fore-arm at Nico while jabbering a foul language. When it was done, it hopped away into the forest.

Nico stared where the rabbit once stood. When he finally mustered enough of his senses he muttered quietly, "Did I just get chastised by a rabbit? A rabbit?" Nico placed his hand on his stomach as it rumbled and growled like a beast. "Ugh.... should've gutted that rabbit."

Nico's suddenly heard a beastly roar. He immediately backed away from the bushes and the trees. Nico's heart began to beat quicker as the roars came closer and he couldn't find the source. He looked into the bushes and into the trees but found no sign of the beast, that was until he found himself under a shadow that was increasing in size. He looked up to see a winged beast in front of the sun flying directly towards. Nico fired his bow at the beast but missed, due to the sun in his eyes The beast was only a few seconds away. It was so close that Nico could make out the beast's bushy red mane, demonic like wings, and scorpion tale.

When Nico was just within the reach of the creature's razor sharp claws, He moved so fast that his body became a blur. Nico chuckled as he watched the now befuddled beast looking for him. When the beast became aware of Nico's position, Nico had already sheathed his bow and drew out his sword and shield.

The beast roared and charged towards Nico, but whenever it too got close Nico would move like a flash of light out of the beast's grasp. The beast kept charging Nico, failing every time to have him pinned, until it exhausted and stopped to recover. Nico dashed over to the beast like a flash of like and slashed its right foreleg.

The beast bellowed in pain as it fell on its bloodied leg. In defense the beast tried to pierce Nico with its stinger, but Nico raised his shield in time. The stinger pierced through Nico's shield and was so close to his face that he thought that the tip of the stinger was shaving the whiskers off his face.

Nico's arm was strapped to the shield and before he could even react the beast flailed its tail in the air. Nico was shaken like a boneless chicken as he was unbuckling his straps. Once he freed himself, Nico was thrown to the ground.

The beast pounced on him and was about to tear him apart with its massive jaws. The Beast pinned Nico's legs and chest with its massive body. The beast roared at Nico showering him in saliva and the horrid stench of decay.

Nico frantically stabbed at the beast's other uninjured foreleg, causing its hulking body to fall on him. Nico then plunged it into the beast's neck. The sword descended into the beast's flesh with such ease it was only stopped by its hilt. Crimson blood was bursting from the beast's necks and was raining down on Nico. The blood painted Nico's helmet and chest. Nico couldn't breath without inhaling at least a droplet of blood. The beast yelped in pain. It forgot the the scrumptious taste of prey, It forgot the prey within its grip, its only thought was the cold blade that resides in its throat. The beast groaned, yelped and shook violently until it choked on its own blood and died.

Nico coughed and gagged spitting out the blood that made it into his mouth. When he was done he took a deep breath. He then patted the beast and chuckled, "finally, something to eat. Just gotta get outta here." Nico was trying to free himself from the corpse that pinned him. "Ok I just gotta umph.... just gotta ummphh! Ummph!" After numerous attempts Nico gave up. "Well shit. Looks like I'll have to cut myself out. Cut myself a serving of steak while I'm at it."

Nico reached for his sword and pulled it out from the dead beast with ease. When he began to cut off chunks of flesh from the corpse Nico heard an ominous bubbling sound. He couldn't see what it is but he heard an orchestra of water droplets falling down on the earth. He heard growling from what sounds like a massive beast. His blood went cold when the growling intensified and got closer to where he was.

Suddenly like magic, the dead beast was lifted to the air. Nico felt relieved from the weight until he gazed what was in front of him. A four headed reptilian creature, larger than Nico's spaceship, ripping the beast he just killed as if it was just paper. He slowly crawled away from the massive reptile, watching its heads fight over every morsel of food it had. Once he felt that he was far away enough, Nico got up and sprinted into the forest while saying under his breath, "Threat level six my ass."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Luna as well as the rest of group had been wandering the Everfree Forest for more than two hours for the mysterious alien spacecraft. The sun had already risen and pierced through the foliage of the trees. "Oh, I'm so bored!" Pouted Rainbow Dash, "I'm sorry everypony but I can't just stay here. I gotta practice for the Equestrian Games!" She flew off into the skies.

AppleJack shouted, "Rainbow Dash! Get yer tail back over here."

"Let her go Applejack," interjected Twilight, " Princess Luna, we should split up into two groups so that we could find the alien faster."

Luna nodded her head. "Agreed"

"Alright, Fluttershy and Pinkie, go with Princess Luna. Rarity and Applejack, come with me."

"I'll have one of my guards accompany your party." She turned to her guards. "Obsidian, accompany Princess Twilight's party."

"Yes Princess," replied the guard.

The two newly formed groups went their separate ways to find the spacecraft.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has already been an hour since Twilight split up from Luna and still, they found no sight of the alien spaceship.

To past the time, Rarity decided to talk to Applejack. She said to her, "You know Applejack, If I had known sooner we'd be meeting an alien from outer space I would've worn my best satin dress encrusted with the finest jewels."

"Sure," responded Applejack, "Make a dazzling treat of yourself so that if the alien decides to eat us it'll try to eat you first. That sure is Generous of ya, Rarity."

"Oh please, I don't think an alien would fly across space just to look for a-" An arrow zipped past Rarity and struck a tree behind her. "Snaaaack! Twilight!"

Another arrow zipped by and struck the guard accompanying Twilight's party in the left foreleg. He screamed and fell on his side. Twilight saw the fallen guard and rushed towards him. She focused on her horn and conjured a purple shield in front of her and the guard. Arrows meant for her skull ricocheted off the shield. "Everypony behind me!" Twilight shouted.

"No need to tell me twice!" Said a wide eyed Applejack as she scrambled towards Twilight.

"Where?" Rarity screamed, "Where are the arrows coming from?"

Sweat was beading down Twilight's face as she held the force field. "I don't know, but I can't stay like this for too long! We need to get outta here! Applejack! Carry him!"

Applejack lifted the wounded guard and placed him on her back. The guard was panting violently as he tried to feel the arrow protruding from his side. "Everything's gonna be alright sugercube. Just hold on. We'll get ya fixed lickety-split."

Twilight backed away from the arrows with Applejack and Rarity. Once they believed they were far enough they ran away out of the Everfree Forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Luna was leading her group when she heard a series of screams. Luna's Guard took a defensive stance..

Fluttershy looked like she was about to have a heart attack. "That sounded like Rarity!"

Pinkie jumped to Fluttershy and grasped her face with her hooves, clinging both cheeks together. "The Alien!" She screeched, "The Alien is eating Rarity!" Pinkie then put her hoof under chin. "Hmmm. I'll have to give the Alien an extra slice of cake so that Rarity can still have some."

After listening to Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy fainted and fell from Pinkie's grasp into the dirt floor.

Luna eyebrows rose up to the tip of her forehead when she heard the word "alien"but immediately felt sick with guilt. It was she who brought Twilight and her friends to search for something that's more likely an illusion caused by lack of sleep. She's not gonna let anyone be harmed because of her fantasies. "Pinkie, wake Fluttershy. I'm going to help Twilight."

Luna's guard stepped forward. "Princess it's dangerous."

"Don't concern me about safety when somepony's life is at risk." She then turned, stretched her wings, and took off.

Her guard shouted for her but she was already gone. She was as fast as a whip as she zipped past the trees following the screams that rang in her ears. Nothing was going to distract her nothing, that was until her vision became blinded by random glare. She barely avoided crashing into a tree. The mysterious object captured Luna's attention causing her to land to see what it was. She worked her way through the bushes until she made her way to a large opening.

Luna's previous thoughts evaporated into nothing as she found herself staring at the alien spaceship she had been so looking for. The spaceships in her comics couldn't prepare her for the sight she was seeing. She walked closer to the ship to rest her hoof on the exterior of the ship's hull. She stroked the smooth metal of the ship. She circled around the ship gazing in awe at the ships's cockpit and weapons, and attachments till Luna made her way to the rear to the engines.

Between the two engines there was a door. Luna walked to the door and looked for a way in. There were no buttons to be seen so Luna focused her horn on the door and encompassed it in a blue glow. She kept at this until she heard the door click and the door whooshed open revealing the inside.

Luna rushed in to gaze at the inside of the ship, she couldn't help but let her jaw drop at the sight of the Ship's interior. She felt that she was dipped in another world. It took minutes for Luna to finally be free herself of the deep trance and move on.

Luna went further into the ship to another door. The door whooshed opened from Luna's presence. Luna then found herself in the cockpit. She giggled with delight and hopped up and down with an uncontrollable excitement. Luna stared at the steering wheel and the vast array of buttons alongside it. It was at this point that Luna no longer saw herself as Princess of the Moon, but Captain Luna of the United Equestrian Star Fleet. She soon began to talk to herself in a commanding voice. "Lieutenant Gears! The ship's under fire! What's going on?"

Luna then spoke in a Trottingham accent. "Mum! Clingon forces are firing at us from all sides. We have to take off now If we want to see the next star."

Luna then spoke in a monotone yet intelligent voice. "Agreed, maintaining a dangerous position without any sign of victory would be highly illogical." She cracked up into laughter

Luna went to the pilot's chair and sat in it. As she was adjusting herself an alarm went off and a computer voice spoke, "Intruder alert. Intruder alert. Intruder alert." The whole room went dark except for a flashing red light. As the alarms blared on, a chrome like material sprouted from the pilot's chair wrapped around Luna's entire body except for her head. She squirmed and kicked but couldn't break free. Luna became panicked. She aimed her horn on the ship's control panel fired a bolt of magic at it.

The control panel sparked and short circuited and the bonds that bounded Luna liquefied and fell apart. Luna thought everything was gonna be ok but the alarms continued blaring within the room.

"Er-er-er-er-er-error." the computer voice was distorted and the voice fluctuated dramatically. "st-st-starting engines. taking off." The ship then lifted off the ground. The whole forest shook from the massive power of the ship's engines.

Luna could see Ponyville and Canterlot in the distance, it felt so insignificant seeing them both from such a height. As Luna stared Rainbow Dash suddenly appeared. She was gawking at the ship appeared in the sky. Rainbow Dash then flew closer and landed on the windshield of the cockpit. She was trying to look who was in the cockpit but couldn't see through the windows. She just rapidly tapped on the glass hopeful that she would gained the pilot's attention

"F.T.L. jump in 10,9..." said the computer

Luna rapidly pressed every button on the control panel, hopeful that one of them will stop the ship. Her efforts were futile.

When the countdown finished, a sound like no other rocked all of Equestria. The force produced shook the earth and the trees closest to the ship ripped in half. Rainbow Dash disappeared like a flash of light.

Luna was thrown back into her chair, her hopes of escaping were dashed. She looked through the windshield in a mixture of awe and horror. She sat and watched as the ship bolted past hundreds to thousands of stars as if they were just grains of sands in a massive desert. Luna's dream of flying to the stars became a reality, thought not how she imagined. Luna continued to stare into the massive abyss of space, fearful of her destination.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico was sitting atop a branch high on a tree bashing his head on the trunk. "The purple one summoned a force field. A force field. Why?" Nico was driven to tears by his growling stomach. "What happened to the days when alien creatures were easy to kill and crazy shit like force fields don't appear outta the blue?!"

Nico's ears twitched as he heard a familiar a sound in a distance. His face froze. "No, no." The sound increased to a point where Nico couldn't even hear himself think. The whole forest began to sway back and forth, Nico had to hold on to the trunk of the tree just to keep him from falling off.

As he was looking for the source of the sound, Nico saw his ship floating in the distance. He saw the engines lit up and knew that his ship was about to make a jump and enter F.T.L. speed. Nico was going to teleport back into his ship and cancel the jump. Nico brought out his teleportation device, but he was already too late.

The ship was gone, as if it just turned to air in an instant, then there was a wave of sound and force like nothing Equestria has ever witnessed before. The shock wave threw Nico off his branch and flew him backwards. Nico felt like he lost all of his senses. He wasn't even aware of the numerous trees and branches he crashed into or when his body slammed on the ground.

When he finally started to regain his senses, Nico felt like he his whole body was stuffed with broken glass. He wanted to scream, but he could hardly even breath. He heard only a constant ringing sound in his ears. Anytime he tried keep his eyes open Nico would get a soaring headache. The few times that Nico opened his eye's, he saw his visor informing him of his condition.

Nico laid there coughing blood and thought to himself. "I have multiple fractures in my chest and legs, I'm suffering a concussion, lost sight in my right eye, ruptured both eardrums, and I'm bleeding internally. I'm basically screwed, but." Nico forced himself to stay awake. "I made promise to myself a long time ago. When I left Earth." Nico summoned a large syringe, filled with a red glowing liquid, in his hand. He then jabbed the tip of the syringe into hid exposed flesh and emptied it's contents into his bloodstream. Nico slowly moved his lips and uttered a small chant, "Revenge. Revenge. Revenge." The contents of the syringe began to perform its funtion and started healing Nico's body returning Nico's sight and hearing. "Revenge. Revenge. Revenge." Nico began to scream like a demonic beast as his bones were being shifted and reformed into their original shape. "Revenge! Revenge! Revenge!" Nico's internal body began to heal itself closing any open wounds, stopping him from bleeding to death. "Ugh....."

Nico was completely healed, though exhausted from the ordeal. He couldn't just go to sleep, especially if someone just made off with his ship. Nico slowly picked himself. Nico brought out his teleportation device and was going warp back to his ship, until the device beeped and the text appeared: Unable to teleport ship is in light speed. Accessible in approximately 40 minutes.

Nico decided that in his condition the forest was too dangerous to stay in. He followed, a trail of blood left behind by one of the creatures he shot at. Once he felt comfortable, Nico increased his pace to jog.

His face carried a grim expression, as memories from long ago brooded over him. Nico tried to brush them away by focusing on his ship. "Just hold out for a little longer. Don't get distracted." Still, they remained in Nico's mind. He thought of home as he followed the trail of blood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and her group were at the edge of the Everfree forest. She as well as everyone else were on the floor, not from fatigue, but from a massive force that threw each of them off their hooves. They weren't the only ones affected, everywhere the leaves were ripped off from the trees by the force and gently rained down on Twilight and her friends.

Applejack got up rubbing her head with her hoof. "Ooh," she groaned, "I feel like a seasons worth of apples were just dumped on my head." She then turned towards the guard she was once carrying. She slightly cringed at the sight. The guard's ebony colored leg was soaked with red blood caused by the arrow. The guard looked like he was at the brink of death. "Twilight!" Applejack shouted, "Get over here!"

Twilight, followed by Rarity, rushed over to Applejack. Twilight bit her lip in an attempt to hide the nausea, while Rarity's pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks.

"Twi ya have to get this feller to hospital," said Applejack, "You're the only one who can get him there in an instant."

"I can't just leave you here defenseless," complained Twilight, "What if the thing that was shooting at us earlier is following us?"

The guard spoke weakly, "Princess Twilight, There's no need to take me to the hospital. Every guard is equipped with a medical kit for such situations such as this. It's at my side. It has everything you need."

Rarity retrieved a small container with her horn and levitated it to the guard's face so that he could see. "This?" She asked.

The guard gave a slight nod. "Princess, I need you to extract the arrow from my foreleg. Your magic can easily take out the entire the arrow." He turned his head towards Applejack. "Miss Applejack, I may not be able to tolerate the pain, so I'll need you hold me down."

"Alright Sugarcube." said Applejack.

Twilight moved closer to the guard's wounded leg. "Rarity, I'll need your help." Rarity walked next to Twilight. "I'll need you to open his wound so that I could easily extract the arrow."

Rarity nodded and focused her horn on the wound lodged with the arrow. The wound was encompassed in a blue glow and was slowly opened.

The guard began to pant and bear his teeth to prevent himself from screaming. Applejack began to press down on the guard. "You're doing good. You're doing very good. Just a little longer." Applejack gave a small reassuring smile.

It was Twilight's turn. She focused her horn on the arrow and slowly levitated it out. She was extremely cautious so that the arrowhead doesn't break off from the shaft. When Twilight extracted the blood painted arrow she said to Rarity, "Look for something to douse his wounds."

Rarity clicked open the medical container and saw many things: bandages, rubbing alcohol, sutures, a needle, scissors, compress, and much more. Rarity grabbed the rubbing alcohol and slowly poured its contents over the guards wounds. The Guard grunted from the stinging sensation.

"Now we're gonna have to close the wound. Rarity, you're good at sewing. Help with the stitches." Applejack stroked the guard's and said to him, "Don't worry your 'ol head off now. We're almost done."

Rarity grabbed the sutures and the needle and went to work. It was like sewing a rip from a shirt. She was able to stitch the guards within a few minutes.

"Alright now we just gotta bandage your wounds and you'll be done," said Applejack

"To think," said Rarity, "All this happened because Princess Luna made us search for an alien Spaceship. First the arrows then the massive quake, it's as if some greater force doesn't want us to find it. Oh, I'm gonna have arrange an appointment at the spa as soon as possible."

As Rarity and Applejack were bandaging the guard a sudden snap of a fallen trig alerted Twilight. She looked into the forest searching for the noise and wasn't sure if it was Luna's party. "Princess Luna, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie! Anypony?" Twilight gulpped. She went into a defensive stance aiming her horn at the source of noise that hid within the countless trees of the Everfree Forest. "Whoever or whatever you are, step out now! I'm armed."

In response a massive shadowy figure stepped out from foliage that had kept him hid. As the figure approached, Twilight could see that it was easily twice her size. She thought she was looking at a Minotaur, but the figure didn't had horns and wasn't broad in size. "Stop!" Twilight barked. The figure obeyed and stopped.

Twilight noticed that the figure had something within his grip. "What is that? throw it to me." The figure obeyed and tossed the object to Twilight. It landed on the ground with a heavy thud in front of Twilight. It was a steel bow.

Twilight looked at figure. He wore grey armor that covered most of his body and face, and they were caked with dry maroon blood. Rarity and Applejack stared at the figure with horror in their eye's. Twilight went pale as she thought that the dried blood could be of her friends blood.

Twilight wasted no time and seized the figure with her magic. The figure squirmed and struggled as he was suddenly being lifted and brought towards Twilight. His arms and legs were bound, the only thing he could move freely was his head. Twilight wanted to know what it is. She's never seen a race like this in Equestria or in her books. "What are you and what are you doing here" asked Twilight.

The creature spoke coldly, "If we're going to do introductions, I'd like to be on the ground and talk to you eye to eye." Twilight lowered him to the ground on his knees. His face was leveled to Twilight's. He spoke in a gaily "From what I just heard you're looking for an alien and his space ship. Well congrats, you found him."

Twilight was flabbergasted to see the alien in front of her eyes speaking the same language of hers. "Y-you speak-"

"The same language, yeah. I'm just as surprised as you." The alien's voice suddenly became very interrogative despite being a captive. "How bout we take turns asking each other questions? You already asked, so it's my turn. The white one mentioned someone by the name of Princess Luna and that she wanted to search for my ship. Why?"


"She wanted to make contact with the aliens that landed in the Everfree Forest. Seeing you now, that was mistake."

"Whatta ya talking bout?" The Alien cracked a smile. "You were right to look for me! I wouldn't be surprised if half the galaxy is searching for me! I'm that interesting!"

"I answered your question now answer mine. What are you doing here?"

"I came here simply for repairs as well as to refuel and resupply. I'm sorry that I hurt your friend," Said the Alien as he looked at the wounded guard and frowned, "I didn't know you were all a sentient species, plus, hunger blurs the mind. My turn. You have wings and a horn while your companions lack having both these. What species are you?"

"I'm an Alicorn. I'm the embodiment of three different Pony races: Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns. As an Alicorn, I've been entitled Princess of Magic."

"So, you're in a position of power?"

"In a sense yes."

"What about those tattoos on your butt?" The Alien pointed at Twilight's flank.

"That's my cutie mark. It shows what special talent I have. Everypony has one. Enough questions. We're gonna regroup with Princess Luna and bring you to Canterlot, with or without a spaceship, Where you'll be judged by Princess Celestia. She will decide what will happen to you next."

"Oh, that's great," said the Alien, "I'm flattered by your invitation, but I have other plans." The alien snorted his nose and Spat something into Twilight's eyes. Twilight screamed and tried rub her eye's of the snotty matter, but then Twilight's neck was wrapped by the alien's arm and a sharp blood coated blade hung right next to her arteries.

"Twilight!" shouted by both Rarity and Applejack in unison

"Don't move or the Princess gets nicked!" Nico lowered his head to Twilight's and whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry this has to happen, but someone made off with my ship. That massive quake you felt that was my ship going into F.T.L. speed. I'm going to teleport to my ship and get outta of your hair, just play along."

Twilight couldn't trust the Alien. This alien was too dangerous to let free. She wasn't going to let it into space and cause more harm. "No," said Twilight. She became enveloped in a lavender glow and exploded. The Alien was blown off of Twilight and crashed into a tree. Rarity and Applejack shielded their eyes from the blast.

When the Alien recovered, Twilight spread her wings and aimed her horn at the Alien. She then fired a bolt at the Alien, but he was able to dodge the attack. The tree that was behind the Alien blew to a thousand pieces.

"Shit!" cursed the Alien as he ran off into the plains towards Ponyville.

Twilight chased after him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've really done it now!" Gasped Nico to himself, "You've encountered a new race and already, they want you dead."

Nico was making a mad dash from the crazy psycho Alicorn named Twilight. Where he was running to didn't matter as long as it was faraway from Twilight. He looked up over his shoulder and saw that the Alicorn was flying after him.

If he had known this planet was inhabited by a race of horses with powers that can reduce people to nothing as well as have the power of flight, Nico would've chosen a different planet. Why he thought that talking with the 'Alicorn' was a good idea was mystery to himself.

Nico checked his teleporter device. "Twelve more minutes, just gotta survive for twelve more minutes!"

Twilight fired magical bolts and beams of light at Nico, Who was fortunate enough to dodge each attack, Where ever Nico went Twilight followed, leaving behind wasteland of holes and cracks in the earth. Nico was fast and his armor helped in making him more agile, but he couldn't keep on running. Nico was beginning to gasp for air and slow down. When he thought he was about to meet his fate, He saw what looked like a Town. It inspired Nico not to give up and maintain his pace.

When he got closer saw that even the town was damaged from the F.T.L jump. Broken glass littered the floor and various wagons and carts tipped spewing out their contents of food and goods. For some unknown reason the Alicorn stopped firing at him, but Nico didn't notice that. Nico was staring at a pile of apples that were on the floor. He rushed over and shoved an apple to his mouth to feed his now ravenous hunger. He was on his knees as grabbed as many apples as he could and stored them in his Millennium Side-Pocket.

"Hey," Someone shouted "Ya have to pay for those ya dang varmint!"

Nico looked up and was slapped across the face. losing the apple he was eating. He saw that the one who slapped was a creature that was similar to Twilight. It had a light lime green fur and her eye's were orange. She was old in appearance and guessing by the lack of wings and a horn Nico presumed that it could be a 'Earth Pony'.

Nico stood up and towered over the creature."Oh," squeaked the green horse noticing Nico's height and the dried blood on his armor and face. She started to slowly back away suddenly becoming very courteous. "On second thought, have as many apples as ya can stomach. On the house!"

Nico saw that he was surrounded by creatures of various colors as well as the different emblems on their flanks. They all swarmed around him staring at him with a mixture of awe and fear.

"What is that!" one of them squealed.

"A Minotaur?"

"Do you think he has something to do with what happened?"

"What kinda clothes are those? Why is it painted red?

"Look!" One of them pointed in the sky. Princess Twilight!"

They all bowed down as Twilight descended from the sky and landed on the ground. She landed right next to Nico within the horde of multicolored horses. "Everypony Listen! " Twilight shouted, "He's-"

Nico cut off Twilight and shouted, "A Minotaur! Yes I'm a Minotaur. My name is ....ugh... Mclovin!" Everyone around him as well as Twilight gave him a weird look as if he was insane, but continued to listen. Nico couldn't believe his luck. He "Yes, I have come from Minotaur Land to preach the gospel of the Goober! My clothes, I slathered strawberry jelly on it a few days ago as part of my religious duties. I have not cleaned it since, for to complete the ritual of sugary enlightenment I must also slather peanut butter on my clothes. Unfortunately my homeland has long since ran out of peanut butter, so I have come here. If I'm ever to make it into the ancient lands of Smucker then for all that is good I need peanut butter!"

One of the members of the crowd whispered, "Is Hugh Jelly part of this religion."

Twilight didn't say anything. She didn't want to provoke the massive crowd into a panic and turn Ponyville upside down like it often does whenever something strange happens. She just stared at Nico with disbelief.

Someone gave Nico a jar of peanut butter, Nico thanked her by saying, "May the almighty Smucker bless your soul." He then dipped his fingers in the peanut butter and slowly rubbed it all over his chest, over the dried blood. Nico heard a beeping sound from his teleporter device on his wrist. He looked at it and saw that his ship just exited the jump and he was now able to teleport there. He proceeded to rub peanut butter on his chest. "I have completed the ritual. Now, for my years of devotion I will be raptured into the holy land and enjoy eternal bliss."

Nico then pressed on his teleporter and disappeared in a flash, leaving behind the confused crowd. Among the crowd, some of them went to get strawberry jelly and peanut butter.

Author's Note:

Ha! I'm finally done with this chapter. In all honesty I hate it when my chapters turn out to be so long. It takes a long time to edit and fix it and I always have a feeling that I did something wrong. For future chapters, I will make them shorter so they won't take as long and I'll be able to handle it better.