• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 3,907 Views, 138 Comments

The Purloined Pony - Chris



When a young foal goes missing, it's up to Carrot Top to step in and save the day.

  • ...
4
 138
 3,907

PreviousChapters Next
Page 87

That night, all of you who helped find Applebloom dine together at Applejack’s house. Applejack insisted she be allowed to treat you all to dinner, as a thank-you for your efforts. Once the group of you have stuffed yourselves full of all things apple-related, Applejack sits back and sighs contentedly.

“Carrot Top,” she says, “I want to thank you especially for all yer help. You’re the one who talked to the boggies, after all. It’s thanks to you that Applebloom’s safe and sound.”

“Oh, you should really thank Rarity,” you modestly demure. “If she hadn’t been generous enough to give up all those gems, who knows what we would have done?”

“Well, I still had a cart-full or so left over from that lamentable incident with the Diamond Dogs. We should really be thanking Twilight here. She was the first one to realize that boggies were the source of our problems; without her, we would never have had the first clue where to look!”

“Girls, girls!” laughs Twilight. “We all did our part. Everyone at this table helped in some way.”

Applebloom exclaims, “That’s right! You all helped get me out of there, and I’m real grateful!”

Everyone at the table nods at that, yourself included. Then you settle back in your chair, enjoying the twin sensations of a full belly and a warm heart.

The End

PreviousChapters Next