• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 3,907 Views, 138 Comments

The Purloined Pony - Chris



When a young foal goes missing, it's up to Carrot Top to step in and save the day.

  • ...
4
 138
 3,907

PreviousChapters Next
Page 41

You soon find the three cave entrances you were told about. Before you can say anything, Winona sniffs around the openings and points with her body towards the leftmost one. “Seems Winona thinks Applebloom’s down thataway. I’ve never known her to make a mistake when it comes to sniffing out ponies,” says Applejack.

Twilight calls you all into a huddle and starts whispering. “Okay everypony, listen up. I’ve got a plan, but it’s going to take all of us working together. This will be a little tricky, but I know that with teamwork and co-operation, we can make my idea work.”

You feel a little riled by that. After all, you’re the one who figured out where the boggies are; all Twilight did was sit in her library reading some books! She could at least give you a little credit.

Twilight is already starting to explain the details of her plan to the group. It occurs to you that if you want to be recognized for your contributions, and not just for following Twilight’s orders, you have the perfect opportunity right now. You know where Applebloom is; you could go down and rescue her while Twilight is still talking. Everypony is paying attention to her, they probably won’t even notice you’ve left until you come back triumphant. A little voice (okay, a big voice) in your head tells you that this is a terrible idea, but do you want to be the hero or not?

*****

1. If you go along with Twilight’s plan, go to page 43

2. If you enter the leftmost cave while Twilight is talking, go to page 55

PreviousChapters Next