• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,670 Views, 14 Comments

Luna's Ultamate plan. - storiesatrandom

  • ...
 14
 1,670

To dream, or not to dream, that is the question.

Luna’s ultimate plan.
By storiesatrandom.

Writing Glory was on the run, battle damaged, injured, and scared, as she runs from a familiar enemy; Sting-Ra! Sting-ra, an infamous flying serpent of her past, pursues after her with an intent for revenge! Writing Glory ran into a dead-end, with the flying Serpent near. Sting-Ra said, “Did you really believe I was gonna be so easily stopped, huh? You got to do better than that, Glory.” Writing Glory said, “Sting-Ra, please, we, we could still work something out Sting-Ra, please, I never meant to cause you to-” Sting-Ra roared at Writing Glory! Writing Glory was taken aback by her aggressor’s roar, and was in fear. This was the end. Suddenly…

A voice came out. It said, “HALT, STING-RA!” Sting-Ra looked up. It was a White Ninja dressed Celestia. Celestia said, “Surrender while you still can, Sting-Ra, you scorpion-tailed vulture-winged flying snake, and you won’t suffer yet again.” Sting-Ra said, “You dare intimidate me, Celestia? Such a thing is not worthy of my mercy. I will gain immortally from Glory, one way or the other!” Celestia said, “Then, I’m sorry it had to end this way.” Celestia pulled out her katana, and sliced at Sting-Ra. The great beast fell as a result….

Sting-Ra was dead.

Writing Glory said, “Mother, you saved me. I wished Sting-Ra could’ve been reasoned with.” Celestia said, “Glory, I know you bonded with his younger self ever since you created him from paper, ink, and your magic, and saw him as one of your own. But I am glad you’re safe, and Equestia is safe from his wrath once again.” Writing Glory looked at Celestia. Writing Glory said, “You're right, Mother… it’s, for the best Sting-Ra is freed from his misery… I, I love you.” Celestia and Writing Glory hugged. Celestia said, “I, love you too, (both heads of Alicorns lean towards each other), Glory.” They slowly preseed to kiss each other, when-

Celestia woke up screaming! Celestia was panting. Celestia said, “By the stars, that was absurd. What a nightmare.” A female voice said, “Celestia, my love, what’s wrong?” Celestia turned to see Twilight. Celestia screamed!

Celestia woke again screaming! Celestia said, “Oh my, that was beyond balls of the walls, what a nightmare.” A female voice said, “Celestia, dear sister, what be’th wrong, my love?” Celestia looked to see Luna. Celestia started to make a stuttering sound.

Celestia woke screaming again! Celestia calmed down. Celestia said, “That was way past disturbing, Creation, what a nightmare.” A voice said, “Iron Will knows how to score.” Celestia looks in stunned shock at Iron Will the Minotaur in her bed.

Celestia gasped awake. Celestia said, “Whoa that was… Interesting.” A deep voice said, “Celestia, my lovely, what’s wrong?” Celestia look the other side to see Discord lying on the other side of her bed. Celestia freaked out. Saying: “OH SWEET MOTHER OF CREAT-”

Celestia awoke freaked out again. Celestia calmed down. Celestia frowned and got annoyed. Celestia said, “Is this it? Are we done now? No more random selections of everypony I known or heard of for me to wake up to (stops talking seeing this at the side of her bed.)”

Celestia said, rather annoyed: “Ok, can we please wake me up now?”

Celestia woke up, and unenthusiastically screamed. Next to her was Mrs. Cake, who said, “Princess, what’s wrong?” on the other side is Mr. Cake, he said, “Are you having one of those, strange dreams where you have one dream then wake up to another?” Celestia said, “How can you tell?” Celestia then said again, “Alright, come on out, don’t be shy.”

(sound effect)

THE BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!

Twilight woke up screaming! Twilight was hyperventilating. She relaxes. Twilight said, “What in the wide, wide world of Equestia was that about?” a voice said, “Hey, Twilight, could you turn it down a notch?” Twilight looks in horror of what she seen! It was Pinkie, in panties with Rainbow Dash and Applejack. Pinkie said, “Kinda busy over here, with my VERY special friends.” Twilight growled. Twilight said, “Nopony said this was gonna be a clop-fic?!”

Pinkie Pie woke fast awake! Pinkie Screamed! Pinkie quickly calm down. Pinkie said, “Ok, that was super-duper so totally ockaly creepy beyond belief…. Even though such things can happen in Clop-fics or other things on a regular basis.” Music can be heard. Pinkie went to investigate. Pinkie then heard singing. Pinkie opens the door to see, in her horror… something unspeakable. It’s another Pinkie Pie, with Rainbow Dash tied down to a vice.

Then, the other Pinkie sang:

(read it while playing this: ************* but make another window first.)

"Well, here we are at last,
You were always were a pleasure
Are wondering why you're in a vice?
Oh how we laughed and laughed
Except...you're not laughing?

What's the matter, Rainbow Dash?
Am I not being so nice?

I need you for harvesting,
That's what I'm planning on.

Sorry your number came up,
ooooh I'll feel sad when you're gone.

She was a lot like you,
but you're not quite as heavy.
I chopped up poor Gilda to feed to you.

But then I burned her meat,
and now she's gone forever.
You will not follow suit,
That much I will promise you!

I know this is quite shocking,
That's what I'm betting on.
This is the end, my Dashie!
Nopony will know you're gone

So long, my bestest friend,

well, DUH! of course I meant you!

That would be funny
if it weren't so sad.

You cannot be replaced,
but its too late for that now.
when I go eat you, maybe
I'll start feeling real glad!

You'll be baked into Cupcakes!
That's what I'm planning on.

I want you inside of me!
Oh, I'll feel sad when you're gone
Nopony will know you're gone
Oh we will soon be as one..."

The Good Pinkie said: “No, not this again…..”

Rainbow Dash fast awoke, screaming! Rainbow Dash screamed, “BAD DREAM, BAD DREAM!” suddenly, Scootaloo appeared on Rainbow Dash’s bed. Scootaloo said, “What’s wrong, Dash? Another Cupcakes nightmare?” Rainbow Dash said, “Yeah, only, this one was a little different, it started out as Celestia having a dream about waking up from almost making out with Empress Writing Glory into another dream, where she wakes up sleeping next to Twilight, Luna, That Minotaur guy Fluttershy ran into once, Discord, a Hyena, then the Cakes, then Twilight became the one to wake up, to see Pinkie Pie with Applejack and Me, in panties, then Pinkie woke up having another cupcakes nightmare, only she randomly singed that cupcakes song, you know, the fan-made one, which is kinda unusual to sing songs in fanfics because, well, it’s a fanfic, there’s no voice or audio involved, just text.” Scootaloo said, “Wanna make out to make you feel better?”

There was a silence. Rainbow Dash said: “Sure, why not?”

The Mayor woke with a start and screamed! Mayor said, “What in Celestia’s beard was tha-” the Mayer disappeared. A frog appeared in her place. The Mayer was turned into a frog. The Mayor screamed, “I HATE FROGS!” A French chef Diamond Dog appeared, who looked a bit like a poodle. The Chef said, “Ho-ho, about time I find a-not-her ingredient for my frog leg and frog soup surprise, misime, Ho-ho-ho.” The Mayor said, “Now I really hate being a frog right now.”

Celestia wakes up screaming! Celestia said, “The devil was that about?” Celestia frowned. Celestia said annoyed, “Luna.”

Luna, in her bedroom, watching the whole thing, was laughing like a hyena. Luna said, “Oh mother of Creation that had to be my best April Foals day prank ever! Right guys?” there was the Main 6 laughing as well. Rarity said, “Oh yes, that one with Discord was genius, darling.” Applejack said, “Not sure if I approve of me having a threesome with Pinkie and RD, but the rest made me split my sides.” Pinkie Pie said, very sophisticated like, “Well, other than me in a threesome with two of my friends, and a reference of a certain fan series of me I shall not discuss, I find it rather charming and humorous.” Fluttershy said, “Well, it was, uh, funny, though I thought the thing with Discord and, what followed after was getting out of hand, um, I mean, hoof.” Rainbow Dash said, “Though I could have gone without me being gay and in a relationship with Scootaloo and the cupcakes thing, it was freaking hilarious!” Twilight said, “Well, it wasn’t bad, but, I’m not sure if it was a good idea to even April Foals day prank on Celestia, won’t she lose it?” Luna said, “Fret not Twilight, The writer Storiesatrandom, strictly forbids our Celly to do things an Anti-Celestia would do.” Twilight said, “He’s still not above having Celestia get even in a Non-Troll way possible.”

Luna frowned. Luna said, “I did not precede that.”

A female voice said, “Oh sister.” Luna turned to see Celestia and Writing Glory, with Trixie, Gilda, and Philomena, all armed with clustered cream pies. Celestia said, “Got ya.” Writing Glory said, “Ready, (all are readied) aim, (all aim) ICE CUBES!” all got confused and look at her. Trixie said, “You mean, fire, right?” Gilda said, “Hey, I know you are short of a few strawberries, but even I know it’s Fire, not ice cubes.” Writing Glory said, “Oh, sorry, I know better now…. FIRE!” they threw the pies at Luna and the mane six!

SPLAT!

Luna and the mane six were covered in pies. Pinkie Pie licked all around her face. Pinkie Pie said, “Hmm, Raspberry.” Rarity said, “My mane, my beautiful mane.” Applejack said, “I feel like I just came back from a pie eating contest.” Fluttershy said, “Please, I’m sorry for getting involved, I wanted to stay out of it, but Luna insisted.” Twilight said, “Ironically, I predicted a scenario like this.” Rainbow Dash said, “Good prank Gilda, though not the first time I end up down and dirty, you totally got even with me.” Luna said, “One question, where did you all get those pies?” Mr. and Ms. Cake came with a pie cart. Mr. Cake said, “Celestia ordered some pies for such an occasion of, getting even with Luna for a really good prank.” Pinkie Pie said, “Hi Mr. and Ms. Cake.” Luna said, “Well, it can’t get worse than this.”

A spot light appeared from behind, with a voice that said, “Iron Will’s self-help assertiveness seminar presents, Pie covered pranksters!” it was Iron will, holding a microphone. Iron Will Said, “Starring Princess Luna and Equestia’s own mane 6!” behind Iron will was a huge audience of ponies, and many non-ponies. Spike was sitting next to Twilight’s parents, who both three of them were laughing! There was also Fluttershy’s animals, and Angel, laughing (or sounds like laughing with all that chirping, squeaking, etc.) like no tomorrow. Pinkie Pie’s family was here and laughing themselves silly. There was Cranky Doodle Donkey and Matilda too, laughing with sounds of braying! Zecora was snickering of the sight before her. There was the CMC, the Wonderbolts, the Mayor, all the background ponies that gain internet status, Blueblood, Little Strong heart and the Bison tribe, Fancy Pants and Fleur De Lis, the Flimflam bros, the Apple family, everyone laughing like crazy!
Rainbow Dash said, “Oh no, right in front of the wonderblots! So, embarrassing!” the others just blushed uncontrollably.
Luna said, “Twilight, next time I plot to prank my sister again, talk me out of it.” Twilight said, “I’ll make a note of it, Princess Luna.”




FIN






Note from Storiesatrandom:

Well, a fic special of April fool’s day and this is the best I came up with? Well, better than nothing. Hope you enjoyed it. Good night, folks.

Comments ( 14 )

FIRST!!! :pinkiehappy:

i almost pissd myself when discord popped in :rainbowlaugh:

also, SECOND!!! LOLS

380500 so, what do you think?:twilightsmile:

380510
top 5 funniest story ive ever read

Wow random....awesomeness!:pinkiehappy:

Gave me a good laugh. Always fun to see a good random story. So many times random just doesn't work but this was quite enjoyable.

What the buck did I just read? :yay:

380780 a story i wrote for Apirl Fools day, though earlier then the ideal day to avoid missing it?:twilightblush:

OMG! That was beyond funny!:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::trollestia:

Comment posted by RickyB deleted Aug 16th, 2014
Login or register to comment