• Published 26th Mar 2014
  • 12,249 Views, 84 Comments

A Queen's Lament - Crystal Static



After Canterlot, Queen Chrysalis has had a lot to think about.

  • ...
47
 84
 12,249

Part Three - Epilogue

A Queen's Lament

Part Three

I haven't written in my journal for a while. Radiance is going to school with the other foals. She has been having a few issues with bullies, but nothing too bad. Radiance joined that galloping disaster of a club with those three other fillies, the Cutie Mark Challengers? Cavaliers? Crusaders? All I know is that they are called the 'CMC' by everypony else. I have heard some of the stories about that club, but at the same time, who am I to deny my daughter her friends?

Shining Armor and Cadence visit occasionally to see Radiance, she is really attached to her father. I really need to yell at Shiny for sending all of those gifts from the Crystal Empire… Either way, things are going great.

We had a few issues when Radiance first enrolled in the school. Apparently the parents of other students didn't like the idea of the daughter of Queen Chrysalis in their foals' classes. Cherilee told the parents that they could either deal with the fact that my daughter will be in the classes, or take their foals 'to one of the many other schools in Ponyville'. We haven't had any real problems since then.

I have to wrap up this journal entry now, I just heard a shout of 'CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS, DEMOLITION EXPERTS, YAY!' from downstairs, and I really should stop them from destroying the town again.

Author's Note:

I am going to work on a sequel at some point in the future, so whoohoo to that.