• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 15,324 Views, 14 Comments

First Hoof Experience - scribe-feather



To fill an order of clothing, Rarity must experience first hand what it means to be an adult foal. (ABDL Themed)

  • ...
9
 14
 15,324

One-der If I...Gave A Chapter To

Author's Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: Do not continue reading if you do not approve of diapers, diaper usage, or childhood ruining experiences. If you do not like it or are under legal age, please do not keep reading.

Also, please do not redistribute, alter, repost this story or anything else I write on this site or some place else without my permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time once again for an important story from me, Herbert Daring Dashfeather!

This story was sparked from a suggestion Sky Hooves had. I can't safely say that the story follows his original concept, however the idea that spawned from ideas was enough to generate a good length story.

If you liked it, please give it a thumbs up, its the only way I'll be able to see if you enjoyed it!

If you have ideas to continue the story, please leave a comment or send me a message!

-Scribe

Word Count: 5841
Heeeeeeeere we go!

This Story Contains:
Adult Baby Themes (Heavy)
Diapers (Heavy)
Baby Paraphernalia (Medium)
Diaper Usage - Wet (Medium)
Embarrassment (Medium)
Diaper Usage - Mess (Light)
Regression - Mental (Light)

First Hoof Experience
By Scribe Feather

Rarity was hard at work in the back room of the shop. The Carousel Boutique didn't usually see any customers this late in the day. Most ponies were starting to head home and eat or go out with friends. Rarity took advantage of this calm with some side projects she had been working on between customers'. She planned on surprising all her friends with new outfits for this years Gala. Surprising her friends with such lovely gifts encouraged the unicorn to keep working at it, paying close attention to the details and the fine stitching.

Suddenly among the silence inside the shop the main door's bells sounded off, breaking Rarity out of a work heavy daze. "Be right with you, darling!" The white unicorn called out as her floating fabric scissors and tape measure floated down to the nearby table. She quickly cleaned up the area by floating a bit of the bigger chunks of fabric into a pile before heading to the front room. Waiting for her was an older looking dark, pale blue pegasus wearing two small light blue saddle bags on her back. She had a strange aura around her, friendly and warm yet protective and firm. Her flora heart cutie mark seemed to only compliment this aura of hers. "How may I help you?"

"Oh yes, I was hoping you could sew some toddler clothes for me." The mare answered back with the same kind of warmth her smile projected, wiping a few strands of her yellow mane out of her eyes.

"Toddler clothes? Oh that sounds lovely!" Rarity said with a smile. For three months she had been working on regal and top notch dresses. Rather creatively taxing when that's all you work on so the occasional change of pace always helped freshen up the experience. "I'd be happy to whip something up for you!"

"Excellent!" The pegasus said with a smile as a wing dug through her bags. She pulled out a piece of paper, folded in forths and handed it to Rarity. Rarity happily accepted it, floating it in front her face and unfolding it swiftly.

Rarity paused for a bit, looking over the measurements written on the piece of paper. "Uhm...Darling..." They were well organized and all the needed numbers were there...But surely there was some kind of error. "This simply must be a mistake."

"Mistake?"

"Well if I used these measurements, they'd be big enough for a grown pony to wear!" The pegasus didn't seem phased by this and simply nodded. Rarity double checked the list for the tenth time. "But I thought you wanted toddler clothes."

The other mare paused and blinked at the unicorn for a few moments. "Oh no no, there was no mistake. Those measurements are correct. I want toddler clothes, just a bit...Bigger than usual."

"But what could you ever need such big clothing for?"

"It's...Complicated."

Rarity paused, looking at the measurements then at the pegasus and then back at the piece of paper. She wanted to probe further to better grasp this rather strange request...But the pegasus seemed a bit hesitant and distant on the matter. Whatever these clothes were for, it was something she wouldn't tell just anyone. Rarity had to respect her customer's wishes.

"Alright," Rarity paused for a moment, mulling over the measurements and the request in her head. "Come back tomorrow. I should have some sketches for you to look over and approve."

"Excellent! Thank you," the pegasus bowed her head lightly before turning to the door.

"Oh! I didn't catch your name!"

The pegasus turned her head back, giving Rarity another warm smile. "Flower Heart. I'll see you tomorrow."

✶✶✶✶✶

Rarity busied herself with sketching out what the pegasus had in mind. It seemed easy at first glance. Toddler clothes for bigger ponies. But as the busy pony dug deeper into it, holes started to appear in the plan. Was this for a Nightmare Night costume? Maybe she should make it out of thicker fabric so it'd be more durable. Could it be for some play she's never heard of? Might be best to add a bit of flash to the pieces, to help them stand out on stage.

Rarity's sketching created pieces that she felt were perfect for what Flower Heart had in mind. A wonderful and clever hybrid of fabulous and cute. Where glamour met youth. Some of Rarity's finest sketches, if she said so herself. Flower Heart would surely approve of these. She would just HAVE to.

The shop's bells rang as Flower Heart walked in, right on time. Rarity was already pinning up her designs on a nearby board to put them on display. Next to each one small fabric samples were pinned on as well to better visualize her plans. The two ponies went right to work, looking over Rarity's designs and talking back and forth about what she had in mind.

Flower Heart looked over the sketches with a keen eye, paying attention to the close details as Rarity explained some of the finer points of each piece. "Oh no no no. These are much to fancy for play clothes. The fancy fabric would be rough on the little one's skin." The blue pegasus commented on a fabulous dress sketch. "There are too many layers and there would need to be snaps around the crotch for the caretaker to access."

Rarity blinked at the rather strange feedback Flower gave her. There was no stopping her curiosity now. She had to know. "What ARE these clothes for?"

Flower sighed when it dawned on her that it would improve the clothing designs if Rarity knew. "Are you familiar with...Adult foals?"

"Adult...Foals?" Rarity picked the phrase apart and looked at each word. "So...grown ponies who play with kid toys?"

"That's...Part of it..." Flower Heart started explaining, "Toy playing is one thing, but adult foals commonly regress by wearing foalish clothes and getting fed from highchairs and...Wear diapers."

"Diapers?" Rarity repeated to herself to digest the word. "So when you said toddler clothes...You really meant clothes for toddler? Not costumes or anything?"

"No no, not costumes. Far from it."

"But why would you need snaps around the crotch when the pony could simply take off the clothing themselves."

"Why, for the diaper changes, sweetie," Flower answered back warmly.

"These 'adult foals' USE their diapers?"

"My dear, you seem completely lost," Flower answered back. "There's a whole world to know about if you wish to fill this order."

She was right, Rarity thought. "I do my best to not disappoint my clientele."

"Well in that case, I have a proposition for you," Flower Heart said, gathering up her bags and refastening them to her back, "Come to my house this Saturday and I'll help you through the adult foal experience. Think of it as a learning experience."

Rarity gave it some thought. If she planned on pleasing her new client, she'd have to know more about these 'adult foals'. And what better way to do that then some first hoof experience. "Saturday it is then."

✶✶✶✶✶

Saturday finally came around and Rarity was making her way to Flower Heart's house. It was noticeably quieter on these side streets of Ponyville. She was told not to bring anything, assured that Flower would take care of everything. It seemed only fair since foals wouldn't bring much with them to a foalsitter's house, Rarity assumed.

Flower Heart's house was humble compared to Rarity's chic boutique. It closely resembled the seven or eight houses next to it in it's row and didn't really call attention to itself. A simplistic two story house with a small garden area in the front. The plants were as well kept as the house itself, lacking any obvious signs of neglect.

With a knock on the door, Rarity waited on the small brick stoop. She didn't have to wait long before Flower answered with her familiar smile. "Glad you could make it! Come in come in, make yourself at home."

The unicorn gladly accepted the other pony's invitation, wiping her hooves on the doormat twice before entering. The wooden door gently closed behind her.

The inside of the house seemed as typical as the outside. There were splashes of color dotting the parts of the house she could see and the faint scent of foal powder could be smelt on the air. The infantile scent mingled with the smell of flowers that filtered through the cracked window as well as the smell of cleaning products from deeper inside the house.

"You have a lovely house," Rarity commented. The compliment was just a formality, showing her appreciation towards her host, but it was also an attempt to relieve nervous tension in the unicorn. She was still unsure about the 'learning experience', as Flower called it. And now that she was finally here, the nerves came back.

"Why thank you," Flower smiled back, "Not as extravagant as your shop, I'm sure, but I keep the place tidy." The pegasus nodded her head slightly to her guest. "Let's head upstairs and we can get started."

Rarity nodded polietly before following Flower up the main stairs to the second floor. Most doors were closed up here, save for a neat and tidy guest room, the bathroom, and the last door on the left down the long hallway.

The last door opened up to a nursery, but strangely enough all the furnishings inside this room seemed...Bigger. All the usual commodities were there. Against the right wall was an adult sized changing table, stocked up with fluffy diapers of various prints. A closet sat next to the large changing table, half opened to reveal some of the bright colored clothes inside. A light blue painted dresser likely filled with infantile garbs stood close by. Hugging against the left wall was a large toy chest that most likely contained various foal toys and time sinks, The crowning jewel of the room was the over sized crib, propped close to the farthest wall where a window filtered in a gentle breeze from outside. All these larger then usual furnishings seemed custom made and built to withstand the bulk of a full grown stallion.

"A lot to take in, I know." Flower broke Rarity's investigation, trotting over to the large changing table. "Now before we begin, there should be one rule you keep in mind: The caretaker knows best."

"'The caretaker knows best'?" Rarity parroted

"Yes of course. The thought behind it is that children are reliant on their caretakers. Foalsitter, their mommies, daddies, all of them have this unwritten rule that most adult foals want." Flower explained in a peculiarly well rehearse way. "So that means you don't argue if I tell you to do something. For the best experience you'll have to trust me into doing what's best for you." Rarity nodded between thoughts, paying close attention to the details, feel a bit unsure about this whole thing. Flower seemed to have picked up on the fashionable unicorn's hesitation. "I don't want to force you into anything that you're not willing to experience." She explained, eyeing Rarity in a maternal way, "If you don't want to carry through with this, I can always find someone else to fill the order. No hard feelings."

Rarity paused for thought. This seemed like a kind of "point of no return" moment. She would be willingly agreeing to having this newly acquainted pony to diaper her up, feed her, and she'd have to rely on her like a real foal. However, she was colored quite curious about the whole thing. To experience this 'adult foal' thing would expand her horizon in fashion. It would not only improve her outlook on the project at hand, but who knows, it might expand her style and skills. "I'm ready."

Flower Heart paused and then smiled back. "Good," she chirped, happy to see the unicorn was willing. "First things first, you need a diaper, missy."

"Missy?" Rarity repeated, almost offended by the word.

"All in the spirit of the play, hun. Just don't think too much about it." Flower shrugged off the nicknaming like it was an every day affair. The words came out like they didn't have a childish weight to them. The pegasus motioned towards the white changing table with her head. "Why don't you hop on up."

Reluctantly, Rarity nodded and walked over to the large changing table. A stepping stool sat up against it to help her climb up onto the padded top. The padding was thick and firm and covered in childish looking shapes and stars. The sides were strangely curved up, likely as a precaution to prevent foals from rolling off the top and hurting themselves. Rarity would have believed this assumption if it wasn't for the fact that any 'foal' that would lay on top would likely be grown up enough to stay still or break their fall if a tumble occurred.

With a faint hint of hesitation and an encouraging expression from Flower, Rarity climbed up onto the changing table, resting in the center of it on her back. A typical diaper changing position from years past.

Flower began shortly after. She pulled out a clean, crisp, pink diaper that was printed to resemble the typical 'princess-y' theme some foal diapers had. Rarity didn't think the design came anywhere close to the real thing.

Flower seemed to take care of everything, barely asking for assistance from Rarity as she lifted up the unicorn's legs into the air and slipped the new fresh diaper under her butt. The fluffy diaper felt strange to the unicorn, a familiar feeling from long ago, but now it just felt strange. Powder was sprinkled all over, making Rarity blush bashfully at such an intimate sensation. Being powdered and having it rubbed in didn't feel right to the inexperienced unicorn, but Flower didn't seem all phased by it. It was a typical routine to her.

As the scent of the foal powder filled the nursery air, Flower pulled the diaper up between the unicorn's legs and taped it up tightly around her waist. The diaper felt snug on Rarity's waist, but loose enough to not case discomfort. She wasn't sure if that was because her 'foalsitter' was so skilled at diaper or because of the soft plush of the diaper.

"There we go!" Flower finished the diaper change with a smile. "How do they feel?"

"Well...Kind of strange...And embarrassing,"

"No need to feel embarrassed about that, honey. I've diapered much shyer ponies than you," Flower assured the diapered unicorn. "Why just last week I had a strong Apple stallion to diaper up. He just wouldn't stop whimpering and squirming..." Flower stopped herself, noticing her tangential story. "Ah, but that's not important right now."

Rarity was helped up off the changing table. She needed a bit of help because of the extra padding taped around her waist. Her feet wobbled a bit when she finally touched the ground again, trying to cope with the new diaper. The sensation of being diapered was definitely a strange and peculiar one. Her back legs had to bow out a bit to handle the extra bulk between her legs. Her gait now needed a waddle with the diaper crackling loudly with each step.

"Oh, where's my head. I can't let you trot around in just a diaper!" Flower chuckled to herself before going to the closet and sorting through the many pieces of clothing that hung there. She pulled out a yellow sun dress, plain and simple, but seemed light and comfortable. It closely resembled the pretty sun dresses Sweetie Belle was dressed up in when she was a toddler, just made bigger to fit grown ponies.

Rarity cooperated as Flower Heart pulled the dress up over her head, threading her arms through it, then her head, and finally adjusting the entire piece over her body. The dress was too short to cover up the diaper completely. Somehow, Rarity knew that was intentional.

"Oh my," Flower said, taking a few steps back to admire the new dress, "don't you just look ADORABLE!" She had a big smile on her face as Rarity could only stand there with hints of red filling her white cheeks. Flower stood there for a few more minutes, taking in the cute spectacle in front of her. Rarity did make a cute foal. She shook her head out of the fantastical daze and spoke, "Now that we're all padded up, let's go get my filly a bottle."

"'Your filly'?" Rarity mumbled to herself as Flower Heart was already heading out the door. It was probably typical for her to say such things when diapering grown ponies, but it still felt strange to Rarity.

The two ponies headed back down to the kitchen as Rarity tried to keep up with the new bulk between her legs. Flower would occasionally look behind her to make sure the diapered unicorn was following behind. A quick trip to the fridge to retrieve a pre-made bottle of milk and the two entered the living room.

It was a typical looking living room. Much more usual than that enlarged nursery upstairs. A bookshelf, a reading bench by the large bay window that was lined with comfortable pillows, and in the center of it all was a tan couch with a strong looking coffee table in front of it.

Not that she wanted to, but if the need ever arose, the coffee table looked strong enough to hold Rarity's weight for a diaper change. Rarity cringed at the thought. Not because of the location, but because it'd mean she'd have to eventually...Use the diaper...Ew.

Flower Heart sat down on the left side of the couch, making herself comfortable against it's arm. "Lay on down on my lap, sweetie."

Rarity complied, working her diapered rump up into the pegasus' lap. She gave her new dress a couple adjustments to neaten it up a bit while at the same time desperately trying to cover up more of the diaper. The latter of the plan failed, but she was now in the comfort of Flower's lap. The bottle was slipped into her mouth, held there by a steady hoof.

Rarity took a few testing suck of the bottle, occasionally look up at Flower for hints to know she was doing it right. Flower simply smiled down at the feeding pony, holding the bottle steady for her. The cool milk inside the bottle dribbled into Rarity's mouth, cooling her insides down. Which was a welcome sensation after all that blush filled embarrassment taking over her body.

As she fed, Rarity did her best to steady her thoughts. What if someone was watching through the large bay windows at her? What if she ended up on some Equestria-wide magazine with her diapered pictures plastered on the front cover?! For a moment, these possibilities felt probable and the unicorn's breathing became tensely shallow. But as she continued to suckle away, the milk combined with the diapers, and the position she was in allowed her fright filled mind to relax. The fear was still there. It was just...Harder to get to now.

By the time Rarity found comfort in the bottle feeding and the thick diaper, the bottle was running empty and she was caught sucking in air before realizing the milk was gone.

"Oh my, we were thirsty," Flower Heart commented, placing the empty plastic bottle on the nearby end table.

Rarity wouldn't admit it out loud, kind of unladylike, but the bottle feeding was rather relaxing. It was like a form of meditation that helped relieve the unicorn of future or past stresses. However it did fill her bladder up quite a bit. "I'll be right back, I need to use the little fillies room," Rarity started saying, pulling herself up to her feet. Flower reacted by forcing her back down onto the couch with a padded "thump" from her diaper.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I can't let you." "You wanted to get the full experience and that includes using your diapers..."

"Use these?"

"Well of course," Flower paused for a moment, looking at Rarity, then the diaper, and then back at Rarity. "Would you like me to sit you on the potty to help you go?"

Rarity hesitated as she looked over the situation. Wearing thick diapers were made a little better with being allowed to wear adorable sun dresses and onesies, but to actually...Use the diapers? To soil herself and be expected to crawl around in it made the unicorn cringe. Her first thought was to try and hold it. Her second said the first was impossible. Her third thought reminded her that she reaaaaaallly needed to go. Reluctantly, she took Flower up on her offer and she was guided to the upstairs bathroom, diaper crinkling loudly.

With a bit of assistance from Flower, Rarity sat on the toilet quietly. Her padded rump crinkling loudly beneath her, pressing against her butt with it's soft pillowy texture. Her legs dangled above the floor, making her feel a bit small. This must have been what adult foals aimed to feel like.

After fifteen minutes of silence and dryness, Rarity started to get impatient. Why couldn't she just let go?! Anything was better than sitting here with her 'foalsitter' eagerly watching her like a potty training toddler. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on peeing. She tried to pretend she was just sitting on the toilet without a diaper, just like always. She repeated in her head that it was alright for her to pee right now, nothing was wrong with going right now.

It took all of Rarity's mental power, but she managed to over come her naturally shy bladder to dribble a little bit into her diaper. She opened her eyes to look at Flower.

"Are we finished?"

Rarity was disappointed in herself. She wasn't even CLOSE to being finished, but nothing more would come out. "Uhm...Ya, I think so."

"Let me help you," Flower said as she held out both hooves, pulling the other pony back onto her feet.

The diaper was noticeably used, now having a small yellow spot between Rarity's legs. However it was no where close to how filled Rarity wanted it filled. Her bashful bladder still ached, sending twinges of pain to remind her how it needed to go. As if the unicorn didn't know already.

"I think that little potty break has earn my little filly some lunch!" Flower smiled like a proud mother. She treated Rarity's diaper wetting like a potty trained toddler. Food did sound nice though, and it'd be rude to turn down a meal. The two ponies made their way back downstairs towards the kitchen.

Suddenly the white unicorn stopped dead in her tracks as a loud hissing could be heard. Rarity was frozen in disbelief as her bladder suddenly decided to give way. All that pushing on the toilet finally paid off. She just wished it happened at a better time.

Flower turned around to face Rarity and simply smiled. She knew a 'I'm peeing' face when she saw one and quietly waited for the diapered pony to finish.

Rarity's bladder wouldn't listen to any pleas her brain barked out as the yellow stream splashed against the padding. A strange warmth started to spread inside her diaper. A kind of warmth she had never felt before. It was like taking a nice warm shower, the water trickling down her coat...But only inside her diaper. Rarity could only stand there and wait for her bladder to finish, silently hoping it would hurry up and finish.

The loud stream started to loose strength, dying down to a quieter hiss and then a faint trickle signaling to the trained and experienced ear of Flower that the diapered unicorn was done soaking her diaper. "Alright sweetie, how about some lunch?" Flower broke the silence with another one of her tender smiles.

"You're not gonna change me first?"

"Oh no no, not yet. Besides you barely even used it."

Rarity looked at her sagging diaper with a hint of disgust. She was hoping a quick pee in it would earn a quick diaper change. Now she'd be stuck with her urine stink much much longer. In her honest opinion, she felt she filled the diaper up enough to justify a change. The diaper was almost completely yellow in the middle, causing the padding to squelch between her thighs..But 'the caretaker knows best,' she had to remind herself.

The two ponies returned to the kitchen once more where a large metal highchair waited. Flower pulled the metal tray off it's railing and placed it next to the chair, giving Rarity access to the childish throne. Rarity crawled up into the highchair, quivering a bit as the squishy texture of her wet diaper squelched and shifted beneath her dress and between her legs with each movement.

The tray was snapped back into place, before Flower retrieved a few jars of foal food from the nearby over head cabinet. The jars of food were placed in front of the diapered unicorn as well as a plastic, pink spoon. She tied a white and yellow bib around the unicorn's neck before she began feeding the pony.

The first jar of foal food was screwed off with a loud pop before Flower began scooping out small helpings of the slop and shoveling it into Rarity's mouth. Rarity swallowed the first couple mouthfuls of the mushy foal food. She tried to swallow as quickly as possible to prevent the cringe worthy taste from hanging around in her mouth for too long. The container said strained peas and carrots and she would have believed the label if it wasn't for the texture and sloppy, gross mess that seemed to have replaced the carrots and peas.

Occasionally, Rarity found herself so involved in getting the taste out of her mouth and twisting her face in disgust for so long that her mouth was closed when a new spoonful came, causing her to spill a bit of it onto her bib as she quickly tried to eat the rest.

After, what seemed to the unicorn, an endless supply of mushy green and orange slop, the jars were cleaned out and Rarity's tummy was filled with the nutritional slush.

"Well that was...Interesting," Rarity said as Flower untied her dirty bib, using it's clean spots to wipe off dribbles off food on Rarity's face.

"You were well behaved for your first time," Flower said with a smile, placing the jars on the kitchen counter and tossing the bib onto a small pile of dirty dish towels. "But I don't think you've gotten the full experience. Not yet."

"Not yet?!" Rarity paused, calming herself. Wouldn't want to seem ungrateful to her possible customer. "What's left for me to do?"

"Well, I've seen you wet yourself, you behave yourself during a bottle feeding and a feeding from the highchair, but I haven't seen you...Mess your diaper."

"Mess?!"

"It wouldn't feel right if I didn't make you. Besides, I'm not letting you out of the highchair until you do."

"I'm not a foal. I can let myself out."

"You could...But that doesn't sound very adult foalish to me."

Rarity huffed and looked at the tray in front of her. She could let herself out, sure, but Flower was right, it'd go against the experience. "Say I did go...Would you let me out then?"

"I'll do more than that sweetie. I'll even change you."

Rarity grew silent in her highchair perch, slowly weighing her options. Every time she looked up, Flower would be there waiting for the inevitable. She had to do it...

Rarity gripped the edges of the highchair tray and concentrated. This was so unladylike! She was a well known clothing designer. Not really somepony you'd expect to wear a diaper. She could only imagine how her friends would react if they saw her like this. Sitting in a highchair with her caretaker standing in front of her as she pooped herself.

The diapered pony huffed as she tried to push while fighting the embarrassment of being forced to do it in front of somepony else. It was bad enough she was stuck in the infantile highchair. Rarity closed her eyes, focusing on filling her diapers which went against many years of experienced potty training.

Rarity attempted to convince herself that what she was doing was okay. She was in diapers. She was a...a foal. Foals are suppose to mess their diapers! It disgusted the unicorn to think such things, but she was willing to think anything to help her go. She just had to relax and push. Just relax. And push.

She pulled herself forward, lifting her diaper rump up from the seat a bit and pressing her tummy up against the underside of the tray when her bowels finally let go. "Ahhh!" Rarity's leg wiggled at the sensation, forced to stay in the embarrassing position until she was done. Her diaper crackled quietly as the mess filled the space between her rump and the padding, bulging out the back with a smelly mass. The prim and proper pony cringed and grunted, her face growing red with embarrassment and strain as she filled the diaper up like a foal.

When the end of the mess finally came, Rarity opened her eyes with a pant. The first thing she saw was Flower watching her intently. She must have seen the whole thing. The new mess pulled down Rarity's diaper, coaxing her to sit down and relax her tense limbs that kept her pulled away from her chair.

"Now see? That wasn't so bad."

"That was absolutely revolting!"

Flower Heart shrugged off the unicorn's displeasure. "Poopy diapers aren't for every foal. Now we know." Flower stood there silently for a few moments, really taking in the adorable sight in front of her. Rarity's pouty lip and red face made her look adorable in her messy diapers. Flower calmly unclipped the tray and pulled it off again. She paused for a few seconds to take in the sight of the well used diaper peaking out from under the unicorn's cute dress. It's moments like these that made the pegasus happy to be an adult foalsitter. "Let's go get you changed."

Rarity delicately pulled herself up from the highchair, trying very hard not to end up sitting on the bulgy mess inside her diaper. The weight of the mess pulled down her diaper more than the yellow urine. Her dress didn't come anywhere close to cover up such a filled diaper.

Flower helped Rarity up the stairs this time. Knowing that she'd be struggling with that simple task with the mess between her legs. She kept a close, watchful eye on the other pony as they made their way back to the nursery once more.

Rarity cringed and resisted the urge to squirm in disgust as she climbed up onto the changing table and was forced to lay down. The lumpy mess pressed firmly against her, squishing about in all directions, but sticking close to her butt. Her dress was folded up for better access to the saggy mess.

Flower was quick to change Rarity's diaper, pulling out wipes before untaping the smelly diaper. Rarity could barely hold back her gag reflex at the smell of her own filth, but Flower barely batted an eye. Apparently a grown pony pooping herself wasn't all that strange to her.

Rarity's legs were lifted in the air and the well used diaper was pulled out from under her, followed by countless cold wipes that cleaned up her stinky butt. She could only lay there and wait for it to be over, she felt rather helpless. The stinky, sticky mess was completely cleaned off, leaving behind a faint infantile scent that would fade eventually.

"So," Flower began wrapping up Rarity's diaper into a ball and tossing it into the nearby diaper pail. The diaper pail could have very likely had other pony's diapers. Part of Rarity wondered who's diapers they were. "Now that you've had a taste of what I do. Do you have a better understanding on what I want?"

"Of course. It's a rather...strange request, but I can do it. I'll remember the snaps this time." The unicorn pulled herself up from the changing table, finding a sudden bit of dexterity without the diaper getting in the way.

"Good girl," Flower said out of habit, but had to remind herself that they weren't technically playing anymore. "Or should I say Ms. Rarity."

"I would like to thank you for this experience. It has definitely expanded my knowledge." Rarity commented with a polite bow. "I must admit it was a very...Interesting experience."

"Would you ever pad up again?"

"No no, sitting in my own filth once is enough. I'll stick to fashion."

✶✶✶✶✶

A few days after the diapered ordeal, Rarity was back in the fashion business. She was adding the finishing touches to Flower's approved designs and felt rather pleased with herself. This was the first time she had ever crafted such peculiar clothes. Soft fabric onesies that could easily fit stallions as big as Big Machintosh, fluffy dresses that were based on some exaggerated concept of 'Princess', and footed pajamas of the warmest and softest materials she could find. Each of them had snaps around the crotch, a very important detail that Flower was sure to emphasize.

"Good day, Rarity," Flower said as she entered the shop.

Rarity greeted her with a smile and floated the requested clothing, all neatly hung up on individual hangers. The set was lined up on a rack for display. "Hello again."

"I finally get to see the finished pieces all in one place," Flower eagerly chirped, eyeing each piece of clothing with the same keen eye as day one. "They look wonderful! Even better than the sketches!"

"I think these are my finest work yet! I'm glad you like them." With a professional hoof, Rarity helped Flower pack up the new clothing in a collection of covered travel hangers before seeing the pony off. "Be sure to let me know if you have any other projects."

"I will, sweetie," Flower commented as she headed for the front door. "Stay dry, okay?"

"Oh...I-I will," Rarity responded with a blush. The pegasus knew that she wasn't into the whole diaper stuff, but 'stay dry' was mostly a farewell.

Flower left the unicorn's shop with clothing in tow, leaving Rarity to her work once more. Rarity had to chuckle when she returned to the unfinished Gala dresses in the back room. It was a refreshing change of pace, but now she was all too willing to turn back to finishing these dresses.

Comments ( 14 )

You get major props for writing a padded Rarity fic. Rarity is without a doubt, the hardest of the mane six to diaper. Given her standards, and perfectonist attitude. You really captured how Rarity would react to being in such a situation, and the pacing felt very natural. :raritywink:

"Why just last week I had a strong Apple stallion to diaper up. He just wouldn't stop whimpering and squirming..."

I'd love to see a prequel to this involving a padded Big Macintosh. That's another rare to find padded pony. :eeyup:

Nice. I know that Rarity is Rarity, but I would have preffered a little more kinkiness. :raritywink:

Typos common for all your stories (you may want to check others too):
defiantly / definitely
than / then

4149036 Thank you for the compliments. It's much appreciated.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but that Apple comment was meant to be a bit on the vague side. Could have been Braeburn or Apple Cinnamon for all we know.

4149144 Duly noted!

'Than' and 'then' is a constant problem I face. I'm aware of the differences, but sometimes it's rather difficult to decide which one to use or I just forget to double check. 'Definitely' has always been a thorn in my side. Hard to spell right the first time and spell check always provides a word that's close enough to look like the real thing.

an apple stallion? we talkin' :eeyup: here?

4155091 Would sure seem that way. He's strong, and certainly the kind who would likely make a fuss about being diapered. He's use to being in control.

That was to 97,36% what I had in mind! Maybe not the ending, I had thought that, Rarity would become a regular customer for some relaxing time. But It was still a AWESOME story! :rainbowdetermined2:

4149036 I agree. You really captured Rarity personality, reactions and professionalism. :raritystarry:

I hope you keep doing this one shots. As I said in other comments, they are short but perfet detailed. :twilightsmile:

And thanks for the credit and the use of my idea^^

an intyersting ending. i'd honestly expected rairty to find a small amount of enjoyment, maybe even learn to like it. who knows, sweetie might be intersted in it and they could've been foal sissters.:facehoof: that sounded a LOT better in my head.

anyway, a nice, funny little fic. well done. you've earned a like and one of these:twilightsmile:

You gotta admit that's dedication to your craft. But she could have at least ended up liking it.:raritywink:

4446275 To some extent her decision to not indulge in it further is understood. If she were presented with the chance to just wear diapers, but no be obligated to use them, perhaps she might reconsider.

Comment posted by dust shine deleted Sep 9th, 2015
Comment posted by JediWaffles deleted Jun 6th, 2015

i really really liked this one the only thing missing was a nap time

This was honestly very good. I can see Rarity being open minded enough to try, if only to understand the clientele. The fact that she didnt enjoy it was understandable since she had never heard of it. Very well done!

Login or register to comment