• Published 27th Jun 2014
  • 1,168 Views, 5 Comments

An Exile's Journey - Palibakufun



After Twilight discovers a book that contains a spell that can take her to a whole new dimension and a potion that grants her new, mysterious powers, Twilight journeys by herself to the new dimension to discover more about these new powers.

  • ...
4
 5
 1,168

Chapter 4

Twilight gently awoke from her sleep as she heard the sounds of Kaleb’s movements in the main hull. She yawned and sat up in the bed, trying to blink the haziness away. She slowly made her away out of bed and to the cargo hold to make another round of coffee to ease the waking up process.

She took the brush and mirror she had with her from her bags she brought with her and made sure her mane wasn’t sticking up all over the place. She took her cup of coffee to the cockpit where Kaleb was sitting in the pilot’s seat, looking at a small screen.

“Good morning, sleepy head. We’re about thirty minutes from the system. When we drop out of hyperspace into the system, we’ll be able to gauge whether or not any of the planets are even safe for us to land on.”

“What are the chances of a habitable planet?”

“Not too low. Maybe one in every fifteen or so, give or take. That’s only for our kind, too. There’s a lot of planets that have fully sentient species that live there, but the atmosphere is completely toxic for us oxygen breathers.”

“It would sure be disappointing if none of the planets were habitable. I was really hoping to get in some study of a new species.”

“We’ll just have to see.” Twilight took a seat in the co-pilot’s chair, sipping on her coffee as she watched the blue shifted galaxy zoom past them at speeds she still had trouble comprehending, even having read several hundred thousand words on how it worked. She really hoped that she would get to meet a whole new species in the system they were traveling to.

Though, she hadn’t even really thought about the new species that was sitting right next to her. Humans were completely brand new to her, and she hadn’t done any real “study” so far. Maybe it was just the fact that Kaleb was already somewhat of a friend to her that it would seem too awkward? Maybe she would get to spend plenty of time observing humans on their travels, and she wouldn’t have to study Kaleb. Just putting a name with the word studying just made things really awkward.

“Hey Kaleb.” Twilight broke the silence they had, her curiosity starting to take hold of her mind.

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Are humans like you a dominant species in the galaxy?”

“Well, I’d say so. Humans are probably one of, if not the most widespread sentient species in the galaxy. Now, there’s many, many different sort of races of humans. It’s hard to nail it down because of interracial breeding and all of that, but there are some races that like to consider themselves separate. A lot of Mandalorians, for example, are human but claim to have Mandalorian blood. “

“I see. With you as my only example, so far, I guess I was just curious about humans as a species. I’ve been so excited to meet new species, when I’ve seem to forgotten that I’m accompanying one right now.”

“Yeah. You’ll get to know humans very well in our ventures, I’d bet.”

“Good.” Twilight went back to her room and unpacked anything unnecessary from her saddle bags onto her bed, so that she could carry anything that she needed to. She had one bag set aside specifically to carry anything they might find and need to carry, so it was left empty. The other was packed with a quill and a rolled up parchment for note taking, as well as the only datapad she had not read yet; a guide to many different planets and governments in the galaxy. In hindsight, Twilight felt she should have read it first, but it was no real big deal. Kaleb could probably tell her anything she needed to know if it was urgent.

After double checking her three items, she put the saddlebag on and returned to the cockpit. Kaleb was standing at a galaxy map.

“I’m packed and ready.”

“What all are you bringing?” He asked, not looking away from the map.

“A pre-inked quill and rolled up parchment, as well as the datapad you gave me on governments and planets.”

“You’ll need one more thing, though. One second, I’ll be right back.” He left the map, and Twilight began to study it while she waited for him to return. It was very interesting to see a map of a galaxy on a 2D surface. Kaleb wasn’t lying, though: they were right on the edge of the galaxy, and the ship’s icon was almost off the map.

“Okay, I’m back, and I brought you something.” Kaleb stepped back into the cockpit and handed Twilight a sword. She took it in her magic and studied it. It was a fairly long blade with an unbelievably sharp edge, and the blade seemed to hum with energy. The hilt was wrapped in a red material and the guard and weight at the bottom were both black. From what she could tell, there was also a compartment in the hilt of the sword.

“That’s a modified vibrosword. It’s cortosis woven to prevent damage by lightsabers, and it has an ion field around the blade which is good for decimating energy shields and droids.”

“Energy shield?”

“Yeah. Energy shields are a great counter to blasters, and even lightsabers. Swords will cut right through them, though.”

“And you did say droids?”

“Oh yeah. Droids are very, very common throughout the galaxy. They’re made to serve all sorts of functions, from repairing ships to acting as translators, and then there’s all sorts of types of battle droids.”

“Wow. Thank you for the sword, then.”

“Hopefully you won’t need to use it for any other means than as a tool. Here’s a sheath for it, too.” Twilight wrapped the sheath around her fuselage and under her saddlebags, and made sure she could draw it with her magic easily enough. When satisfied, she turned towards the window in the front.

“So, how far are we to the system?”

“Oh, about five minutes, I’d say. Then it could take us anywhere up to another twenty or so minutes to travel to any individual planet in the system once we’re there, since we don’t want to jump into hyperspace in-system. If you’re not careful, you could miss the planet by more than a few million kilometers.”

They sat back in their chairs, and after another five minutes, Kaleb brought the Ebon Hawk out of hyperspace, and the passing stars slowed down and the blue-shifted sky turned black. Now that they were still, Twilight could look into space and see it for what it really was. It was such an amazing site, but she wished she had a better view than from the tiny window of the ship.

Kaleb got up and went to the galaxy map and changed some settings. The computer did some scans of the system, and a map of the star system they were currently in came up instead.

“Okay. We have a blue dwarf star which we already knew, and four planets orbiting it. Of them, two are gas giants. One is a barren desert world, and another is a plains world with blue oceans. Looks like that’s our stop. The desert planet has an atmosphere that could sustain oxygen breathing organisms, so let’s not count it out completely. Okay, it’ll take us approximately ten minutes to reach the planet on engines alone. Engines are starting up, and now we’re on our way.”

“Wait, so the engines went from off to on and now we’re moving? I didn’t feel a thing.”

“It’s a smooth rider, that’s for sure. So when we get there, if we see any settlements, we’ll try and land there. Just because it’s uncharted on the Republic computer doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s completely out of touch with other planets or systems. The Republic has… fallen out of power recently.”

“So when you say republic, do you mean that the galaxy has a republic government, where its citizens elect members of government to make decisions for them?”

“Sort of, yeah. It’s not been that way for a while now, and really the Republic has been reduced to a police force in recent years. And it’s not a great one, either.”

“How many different governments are there in the galaxy?”

“Not too many. Really, Republic space isn’t so much strictly governed. It’s more of a coalition between planets. There are a lot of planets that technically fall under Republic jurisdiction, but no one says anything about what they do. I really hope that after the last big victory a few weeks ago, and the reestablishing of some power in the Republic will help it to sustain itself long enough that it can start to rise of the rut it’s been in.”

“It sounds really complicated.”

“It is. That’s why I would not make a great politician. Oh, there it is! You can see the planet coming up now.” Twilight returned her attention to the space in front of them, and saw a small blue dot had come into vision. As the minutes wore on, the small blue dot grew into the image of a planet with about 50% oceans and 50% land, with frozen polar regions.

“Wow… this is the first time I’ve ever seen a planet from space before. It’s so pretty…”

“It is. Scans show that the oxygen levels are three times that on this ship. Be prepared to be a little light headed when we first land.”

“Will do. Oh, this is so exciting!” The ship decended upon the planet, and after another couple of minutes they were breaking into the atmosphere. The ships hull began to glow a light red color, but it made no signs of causing it any harm at all.

A lot of the planet had a cloud cover, but still a lot was visible as they descended, and Twilight could see more and more features become visible. After couple of minutes and very specific details were becoming visible, and Twilight could see that they were landing in what did appear to be a settlement. The ground got closer and closer, and finally the ships landing gear extended and a light thump shook the ship as they made contact with the ground.

“Okay, this was the first settlement that I found on descent, but there are a lot more. Size wise, this is about a medium sized settlement, relative to the rest of them on the planet. Are you ready to head out?”

“I am! Let’s go!” Twilight and Kaleb made their way to the ramp, which had extended upon landing Twilight’s eyes took a moment to adjust as she stepped into the sun for the first time in a while. They had landed in what appeared to be an area specifically for docking ships, though it was vacant to any other but their own. It was actually vacant to anything but them and their ship.

“Strange, I don’t see or sense any living creatures here… This doesn’t feel right at all. We should investigate.”

“That’s really creepy, but okay. Why do you think there’s nop-body here?”

“I don’t know… There’s a few reasons I could think of, and I don’t like any of them. Let’s go.”

They first took to looking around the dock. This specific one had spots for four ships, with computer terminals at all four spots. The walled-in dock had one exit near the far spot where they had landed. The door lead to a very large and open hallway. It was very wide; so wide, that it could almost be called a street. The floor was lined in a stone, and there were many doors all the way down the hallway. It looked like an area that should have been very busy.

“This is getting worse by the second.” Kaleb said, looking around and trying to reach out to sense anybody. “It couldn’t have been a bombardment, or there would be damage and bodies. There could have been an evacuation, maybe. With the absence of bodies, my worst fear is probably not an option either.”

“And what would that be?”

“Well, there was a Sith lord that my companions and I had to fight a month or two back now. His name was Darth Nihilus, and he was… Well, he was a human at some point. He was a wound in the Force, and held a very great, awful power. He had a hunger that needed sating, and that came in the form of devouring the Force from planets, essentially sucking all of the life from them. It’s a truly terrible thing to come across a world that has had the Force drained from it.”

“That sounds absolutely awful.”

“It is, and I’m glad that’s not the case here. Besides the fact that there would still be bodies, the Force still flows here. My guess is that there was an evacuation from some sort of danger. Before we try any other settlements, let’s look around here and see if we can’t find the reason that all of these people had to leave.”

“I don’t see any indicators of fighting. Blasters would leave burn marks all over, and this place looks as pristine as if someone built it and left it as is.”

“Good observation. You really did read almost all of those datapads.”

“Of course. I could nearly build one if you gave me the parts.”

“I might hold you to that. Let’s continue down this hallway here.” Twilight followed closely by Kaleb as they made their way through the deserted building. Occasionally they would poke their heads in rooms that turned out to be shops and businesses, but there were no people. The building was very simple in design. There was a glass roof that let in natural lighting, and the floor was a light grey stone, and the walls were of a standard metal. As they explored the building, it turned out the large hallway was actually one big square, and appeared to be the commercial district of the settlement.

All of the shops and businesses had been left as if everyone had just disappeared.

“You know, I really feel like there should be at least some signs of pandemonium here. An evacuation procedure would probably leave a mess in all of these businesses, and probably trash in the hallways.”

“But I can’t think of any other reason it could be empty. I get the feeling that once we find the residential area, we can make a more educated guess on that.” The commercial district was connected to the residential district by another large hallway, and to the governmental district by one more. They went straight for the residential, finding that it was mostly all apartments. The apartments were divided into complexes, with a door leading to each complex around the ring. The complexes appeared to only be one story a piece. The complexes opened into a foyer area, with doors leading to each individual apartment.

Twilight and Kaleb walked into the first complex they saw, which was complex L. The door was wide open, and when they stepped into the foyer, they found that all of the doors to the apartments were open as well. They stepped into the closest, and found it to hold all of the original owner’s belongings, still exactly where they had left them when the seemingly disappeared.

“Okay, I am really not liking this!” Twilight looked around the room nervously, and her horn flared defensively, as if someone could jump out at any minute. “This is just way too unnatural.”

“I agree one hundred percent. Something caused these people to leave their homes suddenly, and without panic presumably. Let’s head to the governmental district and see if we can dig up some answers. If not, I say we move on to another settlement.”

“Okay.” Twilight’s voice wasn’t as calm and collected as Kaleb’s was at this time. It was a bit shaky.

“This really seems to be getting to you, Twilight. If you need to, you can stay on the ship if you just feel too uncomfortable.”

“No, no, I’m fine. It’s just… I don’t know, I don’t like how unnatural this is. Not too many things creep me out, but this is one of the few that does.”

“I know what you mean. Let’s get going.” They quickly left the residential dorms and backtracked to the commercial district, and to the governing parts. The government sector of the colony was much more compact than the residential or commercial. The hallways narrowed, and offices and other rooms became more frequent. Just like the rest of the facility, every room was devoid of any life and in the same condition from when all of the residents “left.”

“In here, Twilight. There’s a terminal. Maybe there’s security footage.” The two stepped into one of the rooms with a terminal. Kaleb booted up the terminal, and using a couple security spikes from his pocket to bypass the security measures.

“What are those things?” Twilight asked as Kaleb started searching through the terminal’s logs.

“Security spikes. They allow me to get passed things like passwords and whatnot without a hassle.”

“Are these hard to come by?”

“Not at all. I bought many on my last stop before I set out on this journey.”

“Really? If they’re so widespread and effective, then what’s the point of even trying to have security measures in a system?”

“Oh, it’s easy to make them ineffective, but a lot of people just don’t know how I suppose. Aha, here we go. I found some logs that should hopefully help us figure out what’s going on here. Let’s play this one first…” Kaleb activated the log, and a holographic person appeared in the room with them.

“Everything ran smoothly today and Ryzan reported nothing out of the usual. A shipment of supplies all the way from Aalderan should be here tomorrow, which will give a great economic boost to Mushan, as well as increase the happiness of the residents here because of the new stuff they can get. Tomorrow will be a good day.”

“And the hololog ends there.”

“He said something about a shipment from an Aalderan? Is that a Republic planet?”

“It sure is. That means that this place was known to the Republic at some point. That log was dated about three months ago, so it doesn’t make any sense as to why it would have been cleared from hyperspace routes. Let me check for a more recent one… here. This one is from a month ago; it’s the last one.”

“Our contact with the republic has truly been a great thing for the people here on Mushan. With the new resources and ideas coming in, our people are flourishing and everything is taking a turn for the better. I can’t wait to see what the future ho-…” The man that was speaking stopped mid-sentence, his face went blank, and he walked out of the room. Kaleb and Twilight saw other holographic people in the hallway leaving the rooms they were in and walking down the hall as well. Before Kaleb and Twilight could follow, the log ended.

“Well that was interesting. Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Twilight?”

“Mind control?”

“That’d be it. These people all left this place against their own will, and then someone made sure the planet was cleared from the Republic’s database. This has happened within the last month, and I’ve heard nothing about disappearing planets. That means whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing.”

“But what could the people who did this want with all of these people?”

“There’s all sorts of things they could do to them that I’d rather not think about. This isn’t necessarily going to help us find Revan, but this is something I think we need to look into.”

“Revan? Is that the person you’re looking for then, I suppose?”

“Yeah. I’ll explain more about that later. Where could all of those people gone at once?”

“Maybe they’re still being held on the planet?”

“It’s possible. Sorry you won’t get to study a new species of alien, Twilight.”

“That’s the least of my worries right now. We need to find these people!”

“My thoughts exactly.” Kaleb let out a sigh and quickly walked from the room with Twilight at his heels. They made their way back to the Ebon Hawk. Before they walked up the ramp though, Kaleb stopped Twilight.

“Wait. Do you feel that?” The two stood still and listened to the eerie quiet.

“N-no.”

“Someone is watching us. We need to figure out what’s going on here. Come on.” They rushed up the loading ramp and to the cockpit. Kaleb started up the ship and immediately took flight. The engine’s hummed as they levitated vertically out of the docking bay, spun around in mid-air, and flew westward from the settlement.

“Okay, I’m heading straight to the largest settlement right now. It should only take about five minutes. “

“Do you think this could be of Sith doing?”

“Well, it’s sure possible. Anything can be of Sith doing from what I’ve learned. Any other time, this wouldn’t have gotten by without anyone noticing. But, the Jedi order is broken right now. An event like this would have sent huge ripples in the Force. Even people as strong in the Force as myself sometimes miss things even as big as this.”

“A ripple in the Force? So Force users can sense actions through the Force?”

“Oh yeah. We’ll get to that eventually, don’t worry. There’s a lot more to the Force than meets the eye. If this settlement is also empty, I’m not sure where else we might look. Chances are, after a month, that all of these people will have been moved off-planet.”

“I get the feeling that even if they have, we’re going to run into them at some point.”

“I know what you mean. Okay, we’re here. Let’s go.” The ship quickly landed in the city’s docking area, and Twilight and Kaleb rushed to the loading ramp. As soon as they stepped out, they both knew that this place was to be the same as the other. It was dead silent, save the humming of the Ebon Hawk’s engines. A couple minutes exploring revealed that this place was the exact same as the last settlement; everything looked like it probably did when all of the people lost control of their minds.

“Twilight, I don’t like this. Also, I can still feel that presence watching us. Twilight, I want you to think about something, and don’t take your mind off of it.”

“Why?”

“Just do it. Make sure it’s something you can think about without getting distracted by anything.”

“Okay.” Twilight’s mind instantly turned to thinking more about the hyperdrive and hyperspace. Of all of the information she had taken in from those datapads, it was still the most interesting to her. She thought that, maybe with the use of magic, she could form a spell that would let objects slip into hyperspace. It could potentially allow ponies to travel long distances instantaneously without having to exert so much magic through the means of teleportation. But, that would be too dangerous on land. But in space, ponies could possibly build magic-driven craft to start their own exploration of space and their galaxy. But how would that work, considering their sun and stars move because of the princesses? Of course, she knew about how planets usually orbit stars, and how galaxies and what not work, because that could be seen through tele-

“Okay, Twilight, we’re safe now.” Twilight snapped out of the trancelike state that she was in, finding that they had reboarded the ship ad left the planet and were orbiting it. “That presence I felt doesn’t seem to see us out here.”

“How long did-“

“About ten minutes. You’re really, really good at that.”

Twilight blushed a little, “Yeah, when I put my mind to something, it can easily not get distracted. Not getting distracted I believe is why I’m so successful as a scholar. Why did you have me do that, anyways?”

“Well, I was afraid our thoughts might be read or controlled were we to leave them open. Our minds are probably strong enough to prevent that from happening, because it takes an immense amount of power to control another’s mind, but the fact that an entire planet’s worth of people can be forced to leave without a single argument means our enemy is very much stronger than the average Force user.”

“That really is a terrifying thought… So, where do we go now?”

“Well, I’m not too entirely sure. If we continue on the path that brought us to this “uncharted” system, we’d wind up in the Unknown Regions. Well, it’d be hard to get there, but that’s the direction.”

“What are the uncharted regions?”

“Well, they’re a part of the galaxy that is mostly unknown and uncharted, due to the fact that there lies a cosmic anomaly that makes charting hyperspace routes through it near impossible. Besides: the Unknown Regions are extremely dangerous.”

“What is over there?”

“Some say that the original Sith are from the Unknown Regions. Many believe that’s where Revan went, and that he went to search for the true Sith empire.”

“Tell me, who is this Revan?”

“Revan was a great Jedi once. He was one of the strongest and smartest among the order. There came a war, when the Mandalorians started to attack core worlds, but the Republic didn’t have the resources needed to fight them off. They called for the Jedi Order to help, but they refused, because they were worried of another threat, and didn’t want to act.”

“So they were willing to let the Republic be destroyed because of another threat?”

“And that’s where the controversy starts. Many Jedi wanted to help the Republic, but the Order said no. So many Jedi left the Order to help fight the Mandalorians.”

“And did it work?”

“It did. We were able to push the Mandalorians back and help save the Republic. But, it came at a great cost.”

“Wait – you said we. Were you one of the Jedi that left the Order?”

“I was. I was promoted to general during the war. It was due to my last decision that we were able to stop the Mandalorians but… I really don’t want to talk about that right now. It’s... not a fond memory. Not at all. Anyways, Revan and a lot of the other Jedi fell to the Dark side after the Mandalorian war, and Revan and his apprentice Malak left Republic space and disappeared.”

“Several years later, they returned with a whole fleet of Sith warships and troops, and started a war with the Republic.”

“Oh wow. So they fell, formed a whole army, and returned to attack? Did they just use the old ships that they originally had?”

“Well, no. They returned with a force much greater than left, and the numbers just seemed to grow. Revan and Malak had discovered an old, abandoned Rakatan war factory by the name of the Star Forge. With it, they were able to churn out endless numbers of troops, war droids, and ships. The Republic just couldn’t keep up. “

“To shorten the story a little, Revan got into an accident, and the Jedi order brought him back and had to reprogram his mind to save him. They programed a new identity into him, and he eventually came back and saved the order from his old apprentice Malak. Maybe some other time I’ll tell you more. All of the politics involved can get a little complicated.”

“So you’re searching for Revan, because…”

“Why not? No one knows where he went, and I’m curious. I don’t want to stay in Republic space.”

“Well, why not go to the Unknown regions, then?”

“I get the feeling we’re going to have to. I’ll plot our course for the next system on the hyperspace route. This route actually curves back a little. Let me show you.” Kaleb went to the galaxy map behind the pilot’s seat. “We’re here, near the very edge of the galaxy. The route goes this way, along the edge of the galaxy. The unknown regions start here. The next system is actually charted, and it’ll take a day to get there. After that, I’d say probably another three days until we reach the anomaly.”

“What is the anomaly, anyways?”

“It’s rumored that the Celestial’s made it. The Celestial’s are one of the oldest species in the galaxy. They had the power to move planets and stars and entire systems. It’s said that they created the anomaly to prevent a certain species from spreading to the rest of the galaxy.”

“So they blocked off an entire part of the galaxy to prevent something from spreading to the rest? It must be awful.”

“Who knows? I guess we’ll find out eventually. To actually cross over, though, it’s going to take a lot longer than it normally would to cross that gap without hyperspace. I’d wager about a full year.”

“Wow. Something that would normally take a couple days, takes a full year because we can’t slip into hyperspace.”

“It’ll be an adventure, that’s for sure. Once you get to the Unknown Region, then you really are discovering new things. So if you look at the galaxy map, you’ll see we’re not far from Endor: just a little bit north of it. What we’ll do is hop to Endor, then to Bakura, and then we’re on our own.”

“Well, I’m a little bit worried now. This is the only race I’ve heard of so far with the ability to move celestial bodies outside of our own princesses, and they were scared of something.”

“I heard you mention something about that before. Do they really move your planet’s star and moon?”

“They do indeed. It really isn’t a hoax, as I’m sure a lot of people might think. We are completely aware of how celestial bodies work; it’s just that our own world does not obey the normal laws of physics because of magic. We have Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna, who move the sun and moon respectively.”

“What about when they die? Who moves them then? That takes such an incredible amount of force to move the sun and moon I’m sure.”

“Well, that’s the thing. They don’t die: they’re immortal. They’re both thousands of years old, and have immense wells of magic. If you were to think I’m powerful, I can’t hold a candle to the princesses. While I’m having trouble willing my magic to work in this world, I get the feeling one of them would have almost no problems at all.”

“Wow. I have a feeling they’re what keep your civilization so peaceful.”

“Well, they sure help, that’s for sure. We’ve also adopted a policy of acceptance and friendship as our main social policy. I’d tell you more about that, but it’s surprisingly dull to listen to and to tell.” Twilight looked at the galaxy map in front of her, taking note of their position, and where they were headed.

“So, you said we’re heading north?” She asked, her head tilting to the side a little bit.

“Yes. We have set a galactic north, which makes it a lot easier to get around. Sense it takes millions of years for galaxies to complete one rotation, it stays pretty accurate for as long as any one being need be concerned.”

“I see. Well, I’m going to go to my quarters and start reading on the datapad about civilizations and governments in the galaxy. If you need me, I’ll be there.”

“No problem. The real adventure is about to start, so you’d better prepare yourself mentally for some pretty hardcore stuff.”

“Don’t you worry about me; I’ll be fine. But – thanks anyways.” Twilight smiled. “Well, I’m off to read. See ya’.”

“Goodnight, Twilight.” As Twilight clopped down the hallway, Kaleb went to the pilot’s chair and programmed in the coordinates in the computer. After getting it all settled, he sat back in the chair and kicked his legs up.

“I know I’m going to need to prepare myself mentally…”

Author's Note:

Okay, sorry for the long delay in-between updates. I've been busy moving and such, and I'm still without a stable internet connection, so I've been sort of distracted as of recent. I'm still going to try and put out at least one update per week if possible.

Anyways, here's some more adventury stuff. I don't actually think that Endor and Bakura had been discovered yet during the Old Republic era, but oh well. This stuff is taking a lot more research than I had originally planned, but that's fine; the Star Wars universe is really freaking interesting, and I can typically get lost in Wookiepedia for hours just reading.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it! I still do need an editor to look over my grammar and to check my fake sciency stuff. I would prefer if they were big Star Wars buffs themselves, as that would make things a little easier.

Comments ( 3 )

Please, make more:fluttershysad:

6289159
I would kind of like to, but the problem is I didn't plan this story out, so I realized pretty quickly I didn't know where to really go. And, I was kind of worried it would get really boring if I did was I kind of was planning.

So, I dunno. Maybe I'll come back to this after I finish my current story. Because I really did like the idea of this story when I first thought it up.

6289780 you seemed to have an interesting plot, and I mean the story.:twilightblush:

mind that I give ya a tip?
If you don't have a good idea to add then just look at the situation of the latest chapter and what transpired to lead to that point, then work out a scene where you think will fit next. it is difficult, believe me I know, but not impossible.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment