• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 2,364 Views, 43 Comments

Guardians of Equestria - Brothers of Destiny - BlueSun52



Peace once again is restored to Equestria, but now a new threat lingers in the shadows and it is up to the Guardian to protect the land once more with a new ally on his side.

  • ...
18
 43
 2,364

Rise of a New Hero: Part 2

Guardians of Equestria - Brothers of Destiny
Chapter 4
Rise of a New Hero: Part 2

Last Time....

"Why, hello there. Name's Discord."

".....WWHHHAAAAAAAA-"

And Now....

"-AAAAAAAA-"

*THUD*

"OW!"

Sparrow fell over the bed after his unexpected guest was floating over his bed. For a moment he felt dazed but quickly stood up to look back at the ceiling to see that no one was there. He shook his head violently for a second and looked back but there was still nothing. He placed a hand on his head rubbing away the pain on top of it.

"Huh? Must have been my imagination," Sparrow said to himself.

"Oh, I think not," a mysterious came from behind.

Sparrow's eyes widen and looked right behind him to see the same figure sitting next to a table with a cup in his hands. "WWHHHAAAAA!" he shouted once more.

Sparrow took a few steps back, but accidentally tripped over his feet and started to fall. But at the last second, he was caught mid-fall by a chair and was brought next to the table across the figure that was using it. He was still in shock, but was able to take a good look at the intruder that was in front of him. He was obviously a tall, old looking man with grey skin and a goatee under his chin. He had two different horns on his head with left ear looked normal but the other was like that of a horse's. Had two wings on his back that were a pegasi's and a bat's and on his left a normal arm and on his right a lion's arm. His legs were both that of a dragon's on his right and a goat's on his left. He was wearing a long, brown overcoat that had several pockets that were poorly stitched together and a white, cotton shirt under it with brown pants. He also had on a pair of round, slightly shaded glasses over his yellow eyes with red irises.

With his left hand a cup appeared out of nowhere and he placed it in front of Sparrow. "Do you happen to like coco?" he asked, receiving a nervous nod from Sparrow. "Ah, splendid. Would you like any marshmallows with that?" Sparrow thought about it for a moment and gave out another nod. With a snap of his finger, small marshmallows appear within the cup and were bubbling from the heat of the sugary drink.

Sparrow slowly grabbed the drink and took a sip. It tasted amazing to him. It was like tasting something new all over again and it was not too hot or too cold. He started gulping down the cup enjoying every moment of it. He stopped drinking it and let out a satisfied sigh. Then a thought popped into his head. "I'm sorry, but what was your name again?"

"Discord, you know, spirit of chaos, former ruler of Equestria about almost a thousand years ago, and master of pranks. Surely you've heard of me, right?"

Sparrow shook his head.

"Hmm, should have expected Twilight not to tell you a thing, but Hawke? I thought we were best buds," Discord complained.

"You know my brother?"

"Oh, yes. I met him after I was freed from my stone prison," Discord explained.

"Wait, stone prison?"

"I'll explain another time or Twilight will," Discord said. "Anyways, I remembered when Fluttershy first gave me a dinner party with all the others, including your brother, and of course being the master of chaos and pranks, I played a few tricks on them and your brother couldn't help but snicker the whole the time. But he lost it when the fish shaped pot shot out it soup at Twilight. He laughed out loud when it happen. Of course, Twilight smacked him in the back of the head after that."

"Sounds like something that would happen to him," Sparrow commented. "So why are you here?"

"Oh, where are my manners? I just came to see the younger brother of one of my best friends and was just wanting to meet you," Discord explained.

"Oh, well alright. My names is-"

"Sparrow, is it?"

"How did you-"

"Know? News travels fast now a days. Plus, Fluttershy writes to me," Discord answered.

"Okay?"

"Well, I need to go."

"Already?"

"It's been a long day and even an old spirit like me has get some sleep every now again," Discord said. "Oh and one more thing."

"What?"

Discord snapped his fingers again and a little black box appeared in front of Sparrow. Sparrow reached out for it but hesitated for a moment. Sparrow wasn't entirely keen on taking a random object from someone he just met. He shrugged off the feeling and grabbed the box. It was no bigger than his hand and felt hard.

"Open it when you're in need of help," Discord said and disappeared to thin air.

Sparrow looked to where Discord had disappeared from and looked back at the box. And looked where Discord was. And looked back at the box again. He furrowed his brow and only one thing occupied his mind. "What the heck just happened?" he said out loud.


After a long night of sleeping in his bed, Sparrow's eyes slowly began to open up. He looked over to his clock and towards the outside window to see the moon still. He shrugged and went back to sleep, only for his eyes to shot wide open and looked back at his clock to see that it was seven-thirty in the morning. He looked over to the other side of the bed to wake Hawke up but he wasn't there. 'What the? Where is he? Did he really stay up with Twilight all night?' he thought to himself. He got out of bed and went over the window to look at the moon carefully. But when he went over to it he didn't just see the moon in the air but also the sun was up in the air as well. 'Is this normal?' he thought himself again. He quickly changed out of his pajamas and wore a similar outfit like his last one and headed out to find Hawke.

"HAWKE? TWILIGHT?" Sparrow shouted, knocking on the door as hard as he could. The door opened and Hawke came rushing out to see his little brother standing there.

"Sparrow, what is it?" Hawke asked, concernedly.

"Hawke! The sun and the moon they're-"

"Yeah, we know," Hawke said. "And no this isn't normal. Something must have happened last night."

"Hawke, is that Sparrow?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, it's me," Sparrow answered.

"Oh good, I've been hearing panics outside of the castle," Twilight said. "I've been figuring out why this is happening."

"Maybe Tia and Luna know where they are," Hawke suggested.

"Good idea. Hawke, I'm going to see where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are. They might know what's going on," Twilight said, walking out of the her room.

"Uh, Twiliy?"

"Yes?"

"You're still in your nightgown."

Twilight's eyes widen and she looked down to see that she was still wearing a see through black gown showing her pink panty and bra. Her face lit up violently red and she screamed. "KYYYAAAAAAAAA!" She rushed past Hawke and Sparrow and closed the door behind them.

"*Sigh* She really needs to pay attention to things like that," Hawke commented.

"Yeah," Sparrow said, blushing. "Soooo, you never came back in the room last night."

"Yeah, Twilight really needed some comfort," Hawke said."She didn't like it when all her friends had to go back to Ponyville."

"I can understand that," Sparrow said. He then raise an eyebrow. "By comfort, do you mean-"

"I meant cuddling," Hawke replied.

"Ah, I see," Sparrow said. "Wait, how long were you with Twilight again?"

"For about a year."

"For a year?"

"Yeah."

"During all that time, have you ever....well, you know."

"Know what?"

Sparrow cocked his eyebrow at Hawke. "You can't be serious right?

"What do you mean?"

"I know when you're playing dumb, Hawke," Sparrow said.

"Fine, you caught me," Hawke said, waving a hand. "No, Twilight and I never had...well, you know."

"Really?" Sparrow said in surprised. "You've been with her for a whole year now and tell you the truth bro, you seem like the kind of guy that would jump at the chance." Hawke cocked his eyes on Sparrow. "Well, you kinda do," Sparrow said in his defense.

"I guess I can understand why you would think that, but I'm not that type of guy," Hawke said. "I love Twilight with all my heart. I don't have to give myself to her to prove that."

"But I thought that was prove between two lovers?"

"When you're married!" Hawke said, seriously. "Why does everyone think it's so important to do it now?! They can easily wait until after they marry the person they want. If you do it with some random person, it's meaningless. And what if the person you love doesn't love you back and leaves you after you done it, what then? You're heart would be broken and you gave a piece of yourself to someone that doesn't deserve it!"

Sparrow paused for a moment to process what his brother said. "So wait, you think will leave you after she does it with you?" he asked.

"No," Hawke said. "I'm more afraid that I would if I did."

Sparrow looked up to Hawke with a surprised look on his face. "You? Why would you think that?"

"I don't know," Hawke simply said. "But people can change after doing something new and different. I'm no exception to that rule."

Sparrow paused for another moment. "Have you ever talked to Twilight about it?"

"Well, no. Tell you the truth, I'm afraid of what she would think if I wanted to wait or that my idea of waiting would be idiotic to her," Hawke confessed.

"Hawke, back home you told me to be honest with everyone the best I can, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Now, I'm no expert on having a relationship or anything like that."

"No doubt there."

"I'm trying help you. Do you want it or not?"

"Sorry."

"Anyways, I think you should talk to her about it. I mean, she's in the relationship too, right? It would be unfair for her if you're not talking to her about it," Sparrow suggested.

Hawke looked at his brother with a bit of surprised in his expression, but he smiled at him and placed his hand on top of his head. "You know, Sparrow. You've grown up a lot since the last time I saw you."

Sparrow put on a smug smile on him. "Well, believe it or not. I learned a lot from you."

The two brothers laughed. Twilight came walking out of her room with her royal robes on and wearing her element crown.

"Alright, we can now-" Twilight stopped as she was seeing the two brothers laughing. "What are you two laughing about?"

"Oh, it's nothing, sweetie," Hawke replied.

"Well okay, if it's nothing then we better go find the princesses," Twilight said. "I'll go find Spike, you two can meet us at the main hall."

"You got it, Twiliy," Hawke said, giving a small salute.

"You can count on us," Sparrow said.


After Twilight had gotten Spike and met up with the brothers, they went to search for the princess as they were meeting with nobles and citizens around the castle wondering what was going on. Eventually, they got the news that the princesses had vanished out of thin air and that Ponyville was under attack from the Everfree Forest. After that, Twilight and Hawke flew to Ponyville with Spike riding on Twilight's back and Sparrow doing the same with Hawke.

"There's Ponyville!" Spike shouted. The town looked fine from where they were, but as they were getting close to it, they saw black vines with thorns on them around the town.

"What the heck are those things?" Sparrow asked.

"I don't know, but something tells me we're going to find out," Twilight said as they were getting closer to the library.

"Uh, Twilight I think you need to slow down," Hawke said.

"I'm trying to, but I'm still getting use to these wings," Twilight replied. She was flying at top speed towards the library and when she was getting too close to it, she used her teleportation spell to go inside the library. Unfortunately, Spike wasn't teleported like Twilight and slammed on to the outside window.

The brothers winced when they Spike smack into the library's window.

"Oh, that's gotta hurt," Hawke commented.

"No kidding," Sparrow commented.

Hawke landed down on the ground gently and Sparrow jumped off of his back. They went over to Spike to see if he was okay.

"Hey Spike? Are you okay?" Hawke asked.

Spike just gave out a groan.

"Raise your right thumb up if you're okay."

Spike raised a thumb.

"Alright, he's okay," Hawke stated.

"Ummm, he raised his left thumb," Sparrow pointed out.

"I'm sure it means his super fine," Hawke said. He grabbed Spike and flung him on his shoulder. "Let's head inside and help Twilight."

"Eeeh, okay?"

After Twilight explained the situation to her friends and Hawke having to slap Spike out of being unconscious while Sparrow pointed out that it would have been easier and less painful that they could have dumped water on him, she and the others set out to summon the spirit of chaos himself. But before Sparrow could join them, Hawke whispering something to Rarity and Applejack and they all nodded in some kind of agreement.

Hawke walked over to Sparrow and knelt down before him. "Hey, I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it?" Sparrow asked.

"I need you to go over to Applejack's place and keep Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo company while we're gone," Hawke explained.

"What? Why can't I come with you?" Sparrow complained.

"It's too dangerous for you to come along," Hawke said. "I would never forgive myself if anything ever happen to you."

"I can take care of myself just fine," Sparrow argued.

"Like you did with that blob?" Hawke pointed out.

"You don't know how capable I am," Sparrow said. "And how would you know? You've been gone for whole year and didn't bother trying to come back!"

Hawke's eyes widen with shock. There was a sharp pain in his heart as it was filled regret and sadness in it. There was a moment of silence between the brothers. "Sparrow, I-"

"Know what? Forget it, I'll head to Applejack's," Sparrow said, walking away from his brother. "I first, I was happy to see you alive. But now that I think about, you were alive this whole time while I had to go through a whole year of hell just to get over you dying. I bet you had a good reason for staying here, then coming back home to your family." He walked on further away from his brother and whispered something under his breath, "And me."

Hawke just stood there watching Sparrow walk away until he disappeared from his sight. He lowered his head in shame as a single tear came from his eye. The girls and Spike stood away from him having their heads down after hearing all that and felt sorrow for Hawke. Twilight walked over him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"It wasn't your fault, Hawke," Twilight said. "I'm the reason why you came here in the first place."

"Twilight." Hawke turned to face Twilight. "You're the reason why I'm still alive. If you hadn't tried that spell, I would have remained dead for all we know." Twilight's eyes widen with realization. "And I chose to stay here, knowing that I would leave my family behind. I loved them with all my heart, but since I died there I didn't see a point of going back." He then place a hand on her cheek. "And I wanted to be with you and spend my whole live here in Equestria."

There was a small smile on Twilight's face and she laid her head on Hawke's chest. Her smile went away though and looked back up to him. "Do you ever regret it?" she asked.

Hawke looked down at Twilight with a bit of a surprised look, but it soon faded into a smile. "Never," he answered, placing a kiss on her lips.


"Man, this sucks," Scootaloo stated. The girls were all in Applebloom's room trying to stay safe from the black vines that were growing outside of the house. A vine was growing into the room through the open window until Applebloom saw it and slammed the window closed on top of it; cutting it in half.

"Well, that was close," Sweetie Belle said.

"Ah really need to keep these windows closed," Applebloom said. "And what do you mean this 'sucks' Scootaloo?"

"You know what I mean. Your sister, her friends, and Hawke are probably out on some big adventure to save all of Equestria again and would have to use the elements of harmony to do so again and or have to beat some random super villian that they would have to beat......again." Scootaloo explained. "And where are we when this happens?"

"Well, it's either we hide from something or that one time we helped Hawke beat that minatour," Sweetie Belle answered.

"Exactly! Not the part where we helped but that we hide while the other go out and become big heroes......again," Scootaloo said.

"So? We promised our sisters that we wouldn't go out there until it was safe," Applebloom explained.

"But this could be our chance to get our cutie marks!"

"Wait, cutie what?"

The girls turned to see Sparrow walking through Applebloom's door.

"Oh hey, Sparrow," Applebloom said.

"What up?" Scootaloo said.

"Heeeey~ Sparrow," Sweetie Belle sing-fully said without realizing it.

"Hey guys, Hawke sent me over here," Sparrow said. "Like he cares." he hissed.

The girls looked at one another in confusion and looked back over to Sparrow.

"What do you mean by that?" Applebloom asked.

"It's nothing."

"Come on, tell us," Scootaloo demanded.

"I said it's nothing," Sparrow said.

Sweetie Belle then got up from her spot and walked over to Sparrow. She then held on to his hand and looked into his eyes with her sorrowful emerald eyes. "Please?" she said in a low tone voice. "You can just tell me if you want."

Sparrow was taking a back by Sweetie Belle's eyes and started to blush a bit. He let out a sigh and said, "Alright, I'll tell you guys everything."


"And that's what happened," Sparrow said, finishing his story.

Scootaloo paused for a moment, while the other girls were having their jaws opened. "Okay, I think I have two things to say. First off-" She then walked over to Sparrow who was looking confused at her until she-

*SLAP!*

"OW!"

-slapped him across the face.

"What the hay is wrong with you?!" Scootaloo shouted. "That was your only brother you were talking to."

"I know!"

"And second-"

*SLAP!*

"OW! AGAIN!?"

"Don't you dare assume that he dosen't love you! He the most loving and caring pon- eh, I mean person I have ever met (Besides Pinkie.)"

"But did he even try to come back home?" Sparrow asked.

"Did it ever occur to you that he didn't have much of a choice?" Applebloom asked. "Ah mean when he first got here, he was already the town's hero and he did had to stick around because of the whole prophecy thing. He was here for a few months when it finally happened."

"Not to mention, he does love Twilight a lot," Sweetie Belle added. "A lot, a lot."

"Umm, how much lot are we talking about?" Sparrow asked.

"One time during their early dating days, they went to a park and sat at a bench and all they did was just stare into each other's eyes for literally hours," Sweetie Belle explained.

"It was really creepy," Applebloom said, shivering.

"Wow. Bro did some weird things back at home, but he never did anything that strange," Sparrow commented. He then lowered his head in shame. "I guess, I really owe him and apology."

*SLAP!*

"OW! WHY?!?"

"You don't guess, you do owe him an apology!" Scootaloo shouted. "When you see him again, you better make a good one too."

"Alright, alright, I'll do it!" Sparrow pleaded. "Just stop slapping me!"

"Good to hear," Scootaloo said.

"I bet Hawke would be back soon when-" Applebloom was saying until something caught her attention. There was a small glowing light coming from the window and Sweetie Belle looked out to see what it was.

"What is that?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Sparrow looked out the window as well and saw it. The light was getting brighter and closer as it was moving towards- "GUYS GET DOWN!" Sparrow shouted, grabbing Sweetie Belle and ducking behind the bed.

*BOOM!*

There was a huge explosion that made a giant hole in Applebloom's room with pieces of wood and small specks of fire around it. Sparrow and Sweetie Belle peeked over the bed to see the hole with Applebloom hiding on the side of her desk and Scootaloo coming out of the closet with one of Applebloom's bow on her head.

"WHAT THE HAY WAS THAT?!" Scootaloo shouted.

"AH DON'T KNOW!" Applebloom responded.

"HEY! YOU YOUNGINGS BETTER BE QUIET UP THERE!" Granny Smith shouted from down stairs.

Applebloom slapped herself on the face.

Then all of a sudden, four figures came through the hole and each holding one sharp curve-blade with them wearing complete black outfits all over their bodies. Then dark sickly flames came in between them and a fifth figure appeared. He was unicorn stallion that had scars across his face and red menacing eyes and was wearing dark purple robes with his right arm covered in dark metallic armor.

The figure smiled under his hood. "Ah, so this is where the famous guardian's brother is," he said. "You think some one as famous as him would be more careful at keeping the ones he loves close by."

"Who the hell are you and why did you just blow up Applebloom's room?" Sparrow demanded.

"Oh, where are my manners. I'm an old friend of your brother and his beloved Princess Twilight. You may call me, Monnark."

"Wait, Monnark?" Applebloom asked.

"Yes, that is me. The infamous sorcerer that resurrected Tirek back from the pits of tartarus!" He then let out a maniacally laughed.

There was a moment of silence.

"Never heard of you," Scootaloo said.

"What?"

"Yeah, me two," Sweetie added.

"Ah thought Tirek came back to live on his own?" Applebloom questioned.

"NO! I did it! ME! It was all ME!" Monnark shouted with frustration.

"I doubt it," Scootaloo said.

"SILENCE!" Monnark shouted. "I've came for you, the guardian's brother."

"Me? Why me?" Sparrow asked.

"For payback after what your brother did to me!" Monnark replied. "After he defeated my lord and stripped me of my rightful place, I had to spend my time in the prisons of tarturus plotting my revenge against him. Now that you came into the picture, I shall capture you and lure the guardian into a trap in which he would not survive."

"Like I'm letting you do that!" Sparrow shouted.

"Like if you had a choice." Monnark snapped his fingers and the robe figures raise their swords up and started coming closer to him and the girls.

The girls stood behind Sparrow with freights in their eyes while Sparrow was holding out his hands and forming them as fists. As the figures moved in closer to them, Monnark felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yes, what is-" Monnark's eyes widen when he saw a tall, muscular stallion standing over him with his fist in his hand.

"You're on my families' property," Big Mac said. "Time to take out some bad apples." He then grabbed Monnark and throw him over the group and throw Applebloom's door with smashing sound. "Eeyup."

"GET HIM!" One of the mask figures shouted to the others.

But before they could do anything, Big Mac grabbed two of them and slammed one another towards each other and he throw each of them towards the other two. The young teens cheered for the big stallion for his quick and courage actions. But the cheers were and replaced with gasped when a ray of magic shot on to Big Mac's chest causing him to fly through the hole and landing on the ground with a loud thud.

"Eeeeeeeenope," Big Mac said in a daze.

The group looked back to see Monnark clearing off dusts and pieces of wood on his robe. "Now that we got that out of the way, it's time to get back to business." He then looked over to Sparrow. "You will come with me or your friends here will have a very unpleasant day," he threatened.

The girls once again shivered in fear and Sparrow was beginning to sweat. He felt helpless like when he was with that blob monster that he fought. 'What was thinking? Hawke was right, I couldn't fight that blob. Pinkie would've been eaten by that thing and the town would've been covered in slime. I don't have much choice, I have to give myself to save the girls. I wish there was a way too...wait a minute,' Sparrow thought and started to remember something.

"Open it when you're in need of help," Discords's words echoed in Sparrow's thought. "Oh! I'm in someone else's thoughts beside Fluttershy's! I'm making my way into the world. I think I'll make my appearance in movies now."

Sparrow shook his in confusion and raising an eyebrow. He reached into his jacket's pocket and grabbed the small black box out of it. Out of desperation, he opened the box and a bright light came out of it blinding everyone in the room.

"MY EYES!" Monnark yelled.

In that moment of flash, Sparrow felt something wrapping around his body and soon his outfit was beginning to change. Each part of the light was wrapping certain parts of his body and replacing it with an piece of armor. Around his arms were two silver, metal armbands and his boots were transformed into armor. The light wrapped around his left should and a shoulder pad appeared with a small yellow bird for a symbol. Finally, a sword was attached to his back with a strap around his torso.

"WHAT?!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Monnark shouted. "My spies told me that you didn't have any magic!" He then fired a ray of magic at Sparrow.

Sparrow crossed his arms in front of the his face and a golden formed blocking the magic attack.

"W-WHAT?!?!"

Then in a flash, Sparrow ran towards Monnark in high speed and suckered punched him in the face which caused Monnark to slammed into the wall causing a Monnark shape hole. The girls were slack jawed and their eyes widen as they saw what happened. Sparrow paused for a moment and looked at his assortment of armor that he was wearing.

"Wow, this is awesome!" Sparrow said. He looked back at the girls still staring at him. "Ummm, I can explain. You see- OUF!"

Sparrow was interrupted when the girls jumped up to him and crushing him with their hugs.

"That was so awesome!" Scootaloo said. "You were like some kind of hero!"

"No doubt!" Applebloom agreed. "Thank you so much for help us."

"I love you so much!" Sweetie Belle shouted.

Sparrow furrowed his brow. "Wait, what?"

Sweetie Belle blushed. "Uh, I mean, I love the way you look," she said with a sheepish smile.

Sparrow smiled. "Yeah, I really do look cool in this."

Sweetie Belle let out a sigh of relieve but Scootaloo elbowed her and gave her a wink causing her to blush more.

They then heard a loud bombing sound coming from the distance from where the Everfree Forest was and saw that the vines were disappearing as they were turning into dust.

Applebloom looked down to where her big brother was. "Hey Big Mac, are you okay?"

The big stallion looked up from where he was laying towards his littlest sister. "Eeyup," was his responds and laid his head back down on the ground.

After that, there was a flash of blue light and Hawke came out of it with his wings of light still on him. He then yelled out saying, "Sparrow are you.....WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?" Hawke looked around the house seeing a hole in it and seeing his brother and the girls waving at him. He also looked down to see Big Mac on the ground. Hawke ran over to his side. "Hey are you okay?"

"Eeyup," was Big Mac's responds.

Hawke let out a sigh of relieve and teleported to where the group was. He walked over to Sparrow having a confused look when he was seeing in his brother with some pieces of armor on. "Sparrow, what is going o-" Before he could finish Sparrow jumped up to his brother giving him a hug.

"Hawke! I'm so sorry about what I said," Sparrow said, tears coming out of his eyes. "I didn't mean what I said, it's just....I don't know. You were gone for so long and I missed you so much. I really am sorry!"

Hawke let out a smile and patted on Sparrow's head. "I know and I missed you too," he said. He then looked around the room and saw the other figures including Monnark who was coming out of the hole. Hawke furrowed his brow. "What the?"

Monnark looked over and glared at Hawke. "So we meet again, guardian!" he declared.

"Yeah, so we have.......um, who are you again?"

"WHAT?!?!?!"

Monnark then felt a heavy smack in the back of his head and collapsed on the ground. Everyone looked over to see Granny Smith holding a pan in her hand. "I told you youngings to keep it down," she said swinging the pan around.

Applebloom then smacked herself in the face again.

Hawke once again had a smile on his face. "Don't worry I'll keep an eye on things here," he said.

"Good to hear," Granny Smith said. "Now if you'll excuse me I have ta make some apple pies for Applejack and her friends after saving Equestria again."

"How did you know they already saved the day?"

"They always saved the day, don't you pay attention to anything?" Granny Smith laugh as she was making her way back to the kitchen.

Hawke took one more look around the room. "Is anypony going to tell me what happened here?" he asked.

Sparrow looked over to his brother. "It's complicated, but I think we got the time."

"Can we listen to it too?" Sweetie Belle asked. " I wanna know how you got all that armor from."

The other two girls nodded.

"Sure thing," Sparrow said, taking a seat on the bed with Sweetie Belle sitting next to him and both the girls sitting on the floor while Hawke grabbed a chair. "It all started when i met Discord-"

End of Chapter

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long, guys. Been busy with work and with my other story projects as well. hopefully the next chapter won't take so long. Comment on what you think.