• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 2,361 Views, 43 Comments

Guardians of Equestria - Brothers of Destiny - BlueSun52



Peace once again is restored to Equestria, but now a new threat lingers in the shadows and it is up to the Guardian to protect the land once more with a new ally on his side.

  • ...
18
 43
 2,361

Another Journey Through Life

Guardian of Equestria - Brothers of Destiny
Chapter 13
Another Journey Through Life

In the great city of Canterlot, ponies from everywhere were gathering to hopefully be at the Wedding for both Princess Twilight Sparkle and Guardian Hawke Gregory. There were lines forming towards the castle for miles filled with ponies and other species from other nations to join in this special occasion. Guards were standing by their positions as they watched out for danger while they themselves were excited.

Inside the Castle, everypony were trying to find their places to sit or mingled with others as they waited for the event to begin.

In the bridegroom’s room, Hawke was looking over his wedding suit. It was a royal uniform that was blue and had a white sash across it. He smiled as he looked over the suit. He heard a few knocks on the door.

“Come in,” Hawke said.

Opening the door was Sparrow in a similar uniform as Hawke but it was a yellow version of it. He pulled around the neck piece and gave out an irritated look. “How does someone get use to this?” he asked.

“I think most people bare with it until they get out of it,” Hawke joked. “Did you needed something?”

“I was just telling you that everything is about to start.”

“Alright, I’ll be right there,” Hawke said.

Sparrow nodded and closed the door. Hawke took one last look at himself.

‘This is it,’ Hawke happily thought.

On the other side of the castle, Rarity was getting Twilight in her wedding dress. Rarity was trying to make Twilight’s mane into what it was when they were given powers that the Tree of Harmony gave them, but Twilight was able to make it happened as she used her magic to replicate what she looked like before.

Her dressed was was a combination of violet colors with the center piece having her star cutie mark on there. On top of her head was her crown. She examined the dress and she couldn’t but smile happily at it.

“Rarity, this is very beautiful,” Twilight said.

“I knew you would like it,” Rarity said. “At first I thought about making the traditional white wedding dress but thankfully when saw it and I had to change everything, I remembered that Princess Cadence was wearing her royal colors.”

“Her royal colors?”

“Darling, do you not pay attention to what royalties wear?” Rarity asked. “Princess Celestia wears pure white dresses with either gold trimmings or gold accessories. Princess Luna usually wears dark blue dresses or black dress. And Cadence wears pink dresses most of the time. You, my dear friend, make violet colorings work perfectly for you.”

“Now that you mention it, they really do have their own way of styling,” Twilight said. “Do you think Hawke would like it?”

“Twilight, the moment he sees you in that dress, he will forever be grateful that he get’s to marry a mare like you,” Rarity assured.

There was a few knocks on the door and Rarity walked over to open it. Rarity slightly opened the door and peaked to see who it was.

“Heya, Rarity,” Applejack said. “Everything starting now, is Twilight ready?”

“Yes, she is,” Rarity said. “We’ll be out in a moment.”

“Alright, see ya at the main hall,” Applejack said and walked away.

Rarity closed the door and looked over to Twilight. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“More than I ever been in my entire life,” Twilight replied.


Hawke stood at the end of the aisle waiting for his bride to come as everypony waited in their seats. Standing next to him was his little brother and best man, Sparrow with Spike, Big Mac, Shining Armor and a few of the royal guards. On the side where Twilight would stand, her friends Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie stood ready for their friend. Sneaking her way up, Applejack got to her place and stood there with the rest of the girls.

The wedding march music began to play and everypony stood up. The grand doors opened and coming out was Twilight in her beautiful dress walking with her father holding her arm. Leading the way was the cutie mark crusaders who were skipping along the path with basket of flower petals in them. When they both got there, Night let go of his daughter’s arm and gave Hawke a wink. Hawke and Twilight held each others hands and they both smiled.

“Ladies and gentlecolts,” Celestia began. “We are here to celebrate the union of Guardian Hawke Gregory and Princess Twilight Sparkle. Their love have withstood both the evil that once lurked in our lands and time itself and will continue to grow stronger as they stay together. The couple have written their vows, which they would like to give.”

“Hawke,” Twilight began. “When we first met, you were this silly, strange man that came from a spell I found and ever since then, we both had been through a lot together. When I realized I was in love with you, I couldn’t let you go and I wanted to be with more than anything else. Today, I don’t see you as a silly, strange man but a very brave and compassionate hero that would do anything to keep me, my family and friends safe. I promise to never stop loving you and to stay by your side no matter what.”

“Twilight,” Hawke began. “You were my first friend when I came here and you have shown me things I thought were impossible. Back in the world I was from, I felt like I was going nowhere in my life. But when I came here, you helped change that and now, because of you, you made me into the man I am today. And I want to repay you for that by becoming your husband and to show you how much I love you as I wake up to see your beautiful face every morning we spend together. I promise to always make you happy and I promise to never stop loving you with all my heart and soul.”

“Twilight Sparkle,” Celestia said. “Do you take Hawke Gregory to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to sickness and health, to good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto to him for as long as you both live?”

“I do,” Twilight replied.

“Hawke Gregory,” Celestia said. “Do you take Twilight Sparkle to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to sickness and health, to good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto to her for as long as you both live?”

“I do,” Hawke replied.

“May we have the rings?”

Spike walked up to the two and handed them their rings that was on a violet pillow. Hawke and Twilight both grabbed their spouse’s rings. Hawke went first and held Twilight’s left hand and slid the ring on her ring finger. Twilight did the same with Hawke.

“If there is anypony that objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace.”

“I, Prince Blueblood, I have something to say-”

*ZAP!*

“AAAHH!”

Sparrow had his hand held up like gun and fired a small zap of lightning at Blueblood. When it was over, Sparrow blew the tip of his finger and had a satisfied smile on him. Everyone let out a laugh at the spectacle.

“Then I now pronounce you mare and colt. You may now kiss the bride.”

Hawke and Twilight held each other close and kissed. Everyone applauded and cheered, except for Blueblood. Rarity was crying with tears of joy and didn’t notice that Applejack had grabbed her stetson hat she had hidden and placed it back on top of her head. The newly wed couple stopped their kiss and walked down the aisle towards the reception with everyone following them.

The reception went well and the toasts amazing. First Twilight’s parents were saying how they were now gaining two sons in their family, Shining Armor and Cadence were saying how they were excited have more members for their family and all of their friends took their time roasting them.

No one knew how, but somehow both Pinkie and Sparrow had started a cake fight in the reception hall and either everyone was throwing some of it at each other or were hiding to avoid getting their outfits messed up.

After getting a few hits in, Hawke and Twilight agreed to leave the rest to their friends and family and teleported out and headed straight towards their room that Celestia had provided for them.

Hawke and Twilight were standing out on the balcony overlooking the ever busy city of Canterlot and the star filled skies with no clouds in sight. Twilight rested her head on Hawke’s shoulders and he rested his head on hers.

“This has been the best wedding ever,” Hawke said.

“Only because it had us in it?” Twilight asked.

“You know it.”

“So now what?” Twilight asked.

“Now we live our lives together,” Hawke replied and looked down at her. “And well, I did say we were going to do something as soon as we got married.”

“What do you-”

Before Twilight could finish, Hawke scooped her up and held her in a bridal position. He leaned towards her and gave her a deep passionate kiss. When they stopped and Hawke looked at Twilight with a sly smile on him.

“I did say I was going to rock your world when we got married,” Hawke said.

Twilight had a sly smiled on her and sultry looking eyes. “Then I’m all yours, my prince,” she said.

They both gave each other one last passionate kiss before they headed back inside. And on that night, they knew they would spend the rest of their life together as husband and wife.

The End

Author's Note:

Well, guys that's another happily completed story. Hoped you all enjoyed it as much as I did:twilightsmile:

Comments ( 12 )

great ending... hope to see another sequel about this storyline

5488304 Thanks and I'm going to write about it in a blog update so watch out for that.:twilightsmile:

awesome ending my friend and show that blueprick what for

I could only imagine this playing at the end of the chapter, but with the characters of the story.

Hologram by Nico Touch The Wall (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

5490668 I think you missed up the link:rainbowhuh:

5491464 Aiya!!!

Fixed now.

the moment blueballs tried wat he did and got wat was comin 2 him i rofled so hard :rainbowlaugh: and this was a great story and the ending was great i can hear twilight screaming 2 the heavens right now lol :rainbowlaugh::yay::moustache:

5542571 Thank you:twilightsmile: Glad that you enjoyed it

Man that was better than the first one. I'm not saying "Rising of the Blue Sun" was bad, I'm just saying I like this story better.:twilightsheepish: Anyways great job on this story. I can see a big change from you writing this story from your last. Also I was laughing my a** off when Blueblood tried to object to the marriage and the got zapped.:rainbowlaugh: Alright catch ya later. Peace!:twilightsmile::ajsmug::yay::raritywink::heart::pinkiesmile::rainbowdetermined2::trollestia::moustache:

5542999 I love this story a lot I hope u can make a sequel to this

Now for the sad third part which deals with Twilight's imortality and Hawke's pending mortality

Login or register to comment