• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 1,453 Views, 49 Comments

Settling in - Honest Wisdom



I get Kidnapped by pastel colored ponies and turned into a mythical Creature

  • ...
12
 49
 1,453

Princess of Freindship

I flew over Ponyville happily. Flight had come pretty easily after the first crashing incident. I still couldn't pull off any neat tricks but I was getting there. My endurance was growing and Preening was easy as pie. I dived towards the Everfree. It was a wonderful place to relax and think. I even had my very own cave there.

After finding the cave I had turned it into a getaway. It was the perfect place to practice my magic. There was no one around, it was quiet, and it was rich with outside magic. I took a stance and reached inside myself with my mind. My magic thrummed through my body to the heart beat of the earth. pulling some magic from the well I decided on something simple. Growing Magic. I sent my mind through the earth and found a small seed of potential.

My mind wrapped around the future tree and sent the magic through. The Tree stirred but still slept. I sent another, stronger wave through the earth to the tree. The tree began to awaken, wiggling it's way through the ground in search of the sun. The stem strengthened and punched through the surface.

i opened my eyes to see there was a small tree at the edge of the cave. right inside the shadow but close enough to the sun. I sent my mind into the tree and made it grow towards the light.

"Gryphon Magic." I stiffened. no one knew I was here. I turned to see Discord standing next to a tall red creature. "This is a wonderful gift."

"Oh don't thank me, I just knew where to find her." Discord grinned wickedly. I backed up. before I could spread my wings I was caught in a powerful aura. I kicked and squirmed against it's grip.

I screeched. "Let me go you filthy abomination!" I felt something rise out of my throat and I opened my mouth reflexively. I could taste dirt. My throat burned then cooled. Once it ended my body felt weak and tired. The Aura dropped me and I tried to look up. Discord looked away to avoid my gaze. I wheezed. "What... about... Fluttershy..?" I went limp and knew nothing.


My eyes opened and I forced myself to my feet. i stumbled a few feet forward. "Have to warn... Twilight... and Fluttershy." I limped forward. My body felt weak and small. I opened my wings and took off. I was a lot slower than before and my wings felt sore. I went as far as i could and tumbled out of the sky i cashed into the Edge of Sweet Apple Acres. As I rose to my feet and looked up at the sky. in the Distance i saw two figures, One Small one huge, clashing in a violent battle. Lights flashed and illuminated their forms.

"I'm... too late!" I collapsed. It wasn't worth it to keep going. I cried out to the heavens and sobbed.

The battle went silent. the silence was seemingly endless. For the longest time I just laid there and cried softly. Everything hurt. My body was forcing itself to keep working without magic. Another Explosion sounded above me and I felt my strength return. everything was lit up with bright colors. My wings flared and I felt Strong again. I Flew up into the sky and Whooped and soared. I watched a castle rise out of the ground at the edge of Ponyville.

"Yes! Good Conquers evil! I love this world!" I zoomed towards it as fast as I could.

I Flew in to find everyone forgive Discord and Twilight to Finish a musical number about Friendship. I tackled her in a hug. "Oof!"

"That was awesome! At first I thought you were goig to lose and we would all be doomed to live under that red dudes evil rule for all eternity. but then you fought back and blasted him with rays of friendship that stripped him of his power and returned our magic to us!" I sucked in a breath. "You're the Best princess Ever!"

"Air!"

"Oh sorry." I let her go and smiled. "I'm eternally in your debt." I bowed.

There were a few giggles. "Twilight, would you like to introduce us to your friend?"

"Princess Celestia, this is Wisdom, She sort of my Roommate." Twilight addressed a tall White alicorn.

I bowed deeply to both of them again. "Your majesties." I trotted off to mingle.


I Soared through the halls. The place was huge. I wanted to get a layout of the building. After the party Twilight Explained that the Library had been destroyed during the fight. She was still very interested in learning more about my magic so she asked me to stay. She sent mt to go find a room to claim as my own.

I tilted the edges of my wings up and flew up the spiral staircase. This place was way cooler than the Library but I felt bad that All of the books were gone. I made a note to visit the rubble and try to salvage any that were left.

I heard sobbing. I stopped and looked around. the sound came from a nearby room. I approached the door cautiously. "Hello?" The sobs went quiet. I continued. "Are you okay?" No answer. "If you lost someone during the battle I offer my sincerest condolences." Silence. "Well, if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." I opened my wings.

"Wait!" I paused. "I did a bad thing."

I relaxed. "Discord." I said gently. "It's okay. We all forgave you."

"Why!?!" he shouted. "I'm Evil! That's all I'll ever be."

I rubbed my lower beak. "You and I both know that isn't true. You care about your friends you just need to work on the loyalty thing. Chaos is Change. You can change, we all can. All you need is to start to help fix the damage you caused."

He opened the door a crack. I looked into the red and yellow eye and smiled. "I led him right to you."

"He would've found me sooner or later." i held out a hand for him to shake. "Friends?"

He thought about it for a few moments. "Friends." he held out his paw and we shook on it. he sighed. "I'm sending far too much time with Twilight, all this friend ship stuff is terrible for my reputation." I laughed.

Author's Note:

Yay! FriendShipping