• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 1,453 Views, 49 Comments

Settling in - Honest Wisdom



I get Kidnapped by pastel colored ponies and turned into a mythical Creature

  • ...
12
 49
 1,453

Changlings

I was having a very nice dream about fish. I told Twilight that I didn't mind not eating meat for the sake of the people of ponyville, but Fish were on my mind a lot lately. Anyway the dream started out pretty good then I was nearly eaten by a giant piranha. It stopped being good around that point.

I woke up hungry. It wasn't the first or last time that would happen, I have a fast metabolism. I jumped out the window and flew towards the closest lake. I stared at all the tasty little fishies swimming around. Maybe just a few. My claw shot out and pulled one out by the tail. It wriggled in my claws and it's tasty little friends swam away. "Sorry, but it's survival of the fittest." I dangled the Fish above my mouth with my jaw open wide.

"Wisdom!" Fluttershy snapped.

I smile innocently. "Hey, Fluttershy. It's a lovely night we're having." She glared at me. I grumble under my breath and put the fish back in the pond. "Goodbye my sweet little morsel." i whisper as it swims away.

"You promised that you wouldn't eat any of Ponyvilles innocent little Critters." She put her hooves on her hips.

"It's a fish," I cross my arms. "Not a critter." I grab another fish wit my tail. "See? Scales, no adorable fur." I put it back. I could tell she was about to use her stare on me. "I pinkie promise not to eat any adorable critters in Ponyville. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

She seemed content with that and fly away. I sigh and watch the lovely fish swim around without a care in the world. "I hate you." I snap out my wings and take off for the skies. I fly around the city for a while before I remember the Forest near ponyville. everyone called it the Everfree. I bank left and fly towards it. "Celestia I love loopholes."


I lounged in the tree content after my feast. The fish in the forest were fat and stupid. So were the lizards. My tail twitched, the only movement I managed to make.

I heard buzzing sounds and voices. I looked around and listened closely. "Chrysalis will be pleased."

"We'll have the God of Chaos at our disposal! There's no way our next raid will fail!"

God of Chaos? the gears in my head started turning. my eyes widened in an Epiphany. "Discord." I whisper.

"What I don't get is... Why the Pegasus?" there was a thud. "OW!"

I follow the sounds of the voice and find to Pony shaped bugs walking down the path. I watch closely and stay silent. The larger of the two speaks. "They're the closest, the two are practically inseparable."

"So grab pegasus, leave note, take over Equestria!"

"Easy as Pie!"

My eyes widen. I need to warn Fluttershy! I feel the familiar warmth travel through my body and I find myself back at the library. "Not where I need to be!" I bolt for the door and fly through the city looking for the yellow Pegasus. My wings flap at an unbelievable speed and I make sharp turns with barely any problem. My ears( or whatever counts as ears for a Gryphon) listen closely to every sound. the crickets, the frogs, the sound of the wind and my wings.

I almost positive that I'll never find her when I hear a Squeak. I look down and see a pearly white bunny jumping around and making frantic gestures. "Is something wrong?"

He slaps his forehead and points toward the Everfree. "Something bad came out of the Everfree?" His head bobbed up and down. He points to a puddle on the ground. "Water?" he shakes his head and points again. I look down at the puddle. He gestures at my reflection and makes frantic sounds. "Gryphons?" he nods again. "Lead the way my fluffy friend." he hops away.


We approach a Cottage on the Edge of the Everfree. I hear crashing sounds and evil chuckles. The bunny points inside and runs away. "Coward."

I approach the door. I smell a rank scent like rotting meat. I hear a terrified whimper. I charge the door and growl. Two Gryphons look back at me. One has a a greenish coat and the other has a gray coat. "Silvertongue!" I growl and crouch low. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He stiffened.

I notice a pink tail under a couch. "Same thing you're doing here, I'm looking for Fluttershy."

He chuckles nervously. "What are you talking about? Why would we be looking for Fluttershy?"

"Why else would you be here?"

The two look at each other. "Kill her." Silvertongue says to the other Gryphon. The second Gryphon is huge, almost twice my size. I back up a little for good measure.

"Time to go." I leap past him and grab Fluttershy's tail. She squeaks and I teleport both of us out of there. We don't automatically appear in Twilight's library, instead we bounce from the Everfree, to Sweet Apple acres, then to the top of a mountain then finally the library. I sway back and forth a little. Using so much magic at once was draining. I shook my head. "You alright, Fluttershy?"

She examined herself. "I'm fine..."

"Your mane is singed."

"It's okay." she rubbed her foreleg with a hoof. "How did you know I was in trouble? If it's not too much to ask."

"An adorable little bunny rabbit told me. Where's Discord?"

"He went back to Canterlot, Celestia thought he was causing mischief." She frowned a bit at the last part. I place a Wing over her. "Not that it matters, I just thought he'd stay for a bit longer."

"You should rest." I gesture to my bed. "Make yourself comfortable."

Her eyes widen. "Oh, i couldn't do that! Where will you sleep?"

I shrug. "I can't sleep any way." I sit next to the door. "I insist."

"Oh, okay then." She hops onto the bed and pulls the covers up to her chin. "Goodnight Wisdom."

"Good night Fluttershy." I curl up next to the door and close my eyes.