• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 1,450 Views, 49 Comments

Settling in - Honest Wisdom



I get Kidnapped by pastel colored ponies and turned into a mythical Creature

  • ...
12
 49
 1,450

Travel

"Gurrrk!" The tape measure of doom tightened around my abdomen and I prayed silently for assistance. "Help." I choked out.

"My goodness! Your wings are simply exquisite! the way the tips flare out ever so slightly, the light shading of gold around the edges." Rarity gasped. "I-de-a!" She ran off to grab some cloth.

"Oh, sweet Celestia, no!" I whisper. I walk in asking for Saddle bags and the next thing I know, I'm trapped by a unicorn obsessed with fashion... and the tape measure of doom. The tape measure wraps around my neck, snugly this time. "Umm... what does this have to do with my saddle?"

She blushed. "Oh, my." the tape measure unwinds itself. "I'm terribly sorry, I tend to get carried away at times." the scissors slice through the cloth with ease and the needle weaves through swiftly. Within minutes the thick gray cloth is transformed into a saddle bag. "Here you go, Darling."

"Thanks." I look at the bag. "How much do I owe you?"

She laughs. "Free of charge." i open my beak to argue but close it again seeing the determined look on her face. She sets the bag on my back as I turn to leave. "Come back soon!" She calls as I leave." I turn and wave back.


"So let me get this straight," Twilight rubbed the sides of her head with her hooves. "You were going to leave to a quite possibly very hostile land with nothing but a saddle to escort an entire library of rare, one-of-a-kind books that Nopony has seen before back to Equestria all alone."

I tap my beak. "When you put it like that..."

"You didn't think I'd want to come." She pouted.

I shrugged my wings. "I figured you had more important things to do."

She tapped her chin. "True but I know someone who doesn't." I braced myself. "DISCORD!!!!" she shouted in a volume that could cause mountains to crumble.

He appeared with a fairly panicked expression. "I swear I had nothing to do with it, I've never even been to the moon!" I clamped a claw over my beak to keep from laughing. Twilight facehoofed. "You can't prove anything!" He waved his arms(Forelegs?) in front of him.

"Discord, I need you to help Wisdom with a very important mission." she narrowed her eyes at him. "Can I trust you?"

He snapped into a salute, suddenly wearing a military uniform. "Aye aye, Princess."

"Great! Let's get going!" I snap open my wings and speed off before Discord had any time to catch up.