• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 17,303 Views, 148 Comments

Spike's Suicide - Dashie Bro



How much disrespect, neglect and guilt can a baby dragon handle? Not much. How well can he handle it? Not very well if ending his own life is an option. Spike can't handle all the negative energy heaped on him this far. Will he end it all?

  • ...
40
 148
 17,303

Will he be okay?

Twilight and the rest of the Elements of Harmony returned to the library after helping the breezies return home. Today's adventure was wonder and a shock at the same time.

"I still can't believe that Seabreeze was a father. What a shock!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I know. I knew he sounded like he was in a hurry, but I never expected that." Said Applejack.

"I kinda knew. Only a parent would get that worked up about getting home." Fluttershy said.

"Well, that was a fun time. I even learned a new spell. Anypony want a drink or something?" Twilight asked. The others nodded and Twilight strolled into the kitchen. A scream escaped from the kitchen and sent a chill down the everypony's spines. Everypony rushed into the kitchen to see what was wrong.

"Twilight?! What's wrong dear?" Rarity asked. Twilight didn't speak. She just pointed a hoof to Spike's unconscious body. His wrist was slightly cut open. The blood had stopped running and surrounded his arm and head. Everypony screamed in horror and Twilight fell to her knees crying.

"Oh Spike. Why would you do it? What did I do wrong?" Twilight asked. The tears in her eyes nearly drowned out the vision of the baby dragon. Pinkie Pie's mane blow flat. Rarity covered her mouth in despair and shock.

"We can't just stand around here! We need to take him to the hospital, and fast!" Rainbow Dash said seriously. Applejack and Rarity nodded and rushed to the door. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie helped Twilight up to her hooves. Twilight was still crying furiously. Spike lying nearly dead on her back.

"He'll be okay Twilight. We'll get him to help." Fluttershy assured her friend.

"Yeah Twi. Spike will be up and running again or my name isn't Pinkamina Diane Pie." Pinkie Pie chimed in. Twilight looked at her supportive friends and dried her eyes. She was the luckiest mare in Equestria. Using her magic, she levitated Spike onto her back and everypony ran to the hospital.

"Don't worry Spike. You'll be better soon." Twilight thought to herself. As it was obvious, Spike tried to kill himself. Little to Twilight and the others knowledge is they were partially the reason he did it.


Inside the hospital room Spike was hooked up to a heart monitor and a blood transfusion. Thanks to a kindhearted stallion, Spike was able to get blood to remain stable. The constant beeps were the only sound that filled the room. The mares were standing over Spike body, hoping that he would wake up. The doctor walked into the room with a clipboard in his hooves. Twilight almost pounced at the doctor to know how Spike was.

"How is he Doctor?! Will Spike be okay?! Will he ever wake up?!" Twilight asked. Rarity pulled Twilight back.

"I understand how you feel Miss Sparkle. I have some good news for you all. Spike will make a full recovery and awake from his coma in an hour." Doctor Heart said.

Twilight cried tears of joy. She was so happy Spike would live. Twilight hugged the doctor and her friends. For ten minutes, Twilight remained hugging her friends.

After fifty minutes of pacing, switching between sitting on her hounces and standing, and staring at Spike later Twilight finally broke down.

"I can't take it anymore! I need to use a spell." She said. Her horn illuminated, but Fluttershy grabbed her.

"No Twilight! The doctor said he would up in an hour. Any second now, Spike will wake up. You just need to wait." Fluttershy assured.

"But I want to talk to him now! I need to know why. Why did he do it?" Twilight argued.

"Flutters is right Twilight. Besides it's okay. Spike is wake already. Look!" Pinkie Pie said, She pointed to the now awoken baby dragon. Spike weakly smiled and waved.