• Published 24th Mar 2014
  • 8,391 Views, 520 Comments

Titanfall: New Horizons - Necrogen Lord



Militia Pilot Joshua finds Equestria at war and decides to take names and assist ponies.

  • ...
25
 520
 8,391

Bonus!

Here's something I think would happen if the CMC were given liberty to access the control room. It just came to me in a dream. Or was it banging my head against a desk in Calculus? I always get those mixed up.

Meanwhile, in another Galaxy!

Harbinger turned to his armada of fellow Reapers, waiting for the time to once again, reset the cycle. He looked out towards their infinite numbers, and ran the calculations a thousand times.

They would succeed in their mission. They always do.

Just as the Relay to the "Citadel," as the Organics called it, was about to open, a massive shockwave erupted from the flow of time and space. It began to pour out raw power and energies that were unfathomable, even to his brothers that shared in eternal knowledge.

All at once, the Reapers were washed over by a wave of brown force, unopposed, even against their massive Kinetic Barriers. His brothers were drowned in the mighty burst that came from no known point, and were soon drifting, powerless.

Harbinger scanned the wreckage of his once immortal family, trying to find what had managed to do something that could never be thought as conceivable. After what felt like thousands of cycles of endlessly drifting, waiting for anything, Harbinger found out a match to the tool of their destruction.

Tree sap.

The mighty being let out a deafening roar that echoed throughout the fabric of reality itself.

"WHAT THE SHIT!?

And that's how everyone got laid.

The End.