• Published 23rd Oct 2011
  • 3,701 Views, 4 Comments

MY Little pony INDEED - Zarius9998



Luna's mischievous and perverted antics might not just be for fun...

  • ...
 4
 3,701

MY Little pony INDEED

Desc- After the whole fiasco with Gilda and and Twilight, Luna still had some sour feelings towards miss Sparkle, so she continues to mess with her normally calm and un-"social" stature. Of course, it's at this point practically in an almost friendly manner and Twilight is becoming quite used to it...even taking part in the playfulness sometimes. Is it always just play, though?

-----------------

Oh boy, sometimes, I think my sister is even more diabolical that a mad scientist. She sent me here with it in my mind as being a punishment, but Twilight's practically turned this into a pleasure! All that time on the moon made me as cold as Space, if not colder, and when I first got back, I thought my sister would, in her normal fashion, warm me up like the sun...instead, she guided me to who would actually do that.

Today, that particular pony was laying on her bed, reading glasses on and book resting against the edge of the bedframe. She was scrutinizing a new book my sister sent her recently on the reproductive system of the many creatures of Equestria, including ponies, and with Twilight being Twilight, she just had to memorize it down to the last period.

'Probably compensating for what she's too awkward to get into in real life...' I thought with a snicker, 'She is such a foal...well, everyone is to me, save for my sister, I guess...'

She would flip a page once in a while, her eyes darting across them as she took in it's information and sorted it into her mind, never to be lost or forgotten. I waited until she stopped on a certain page and remained on it longer than the others. Her eyes going wide by the slightest bit at the image on the page. I took this as my signal for the right time to strike. I silently moved from my spot beside the doorway in the hall, keeping quiet as I crept up to the side of the bed. I know by now that you may be thinking that for a Goddess of night who's age makes almost all other living beings pale in comparison, I was not acting my age...well, in rebuttal, I say: The moon was pretty darn boring.

"Hey, Sparkly, what's that you have there?" I suddenly asked, jumping up and landing on top of my little pony and catching her by surprise.

"Ah! Luna!" she shouted in shock, using her magic to try and close the book and hide it. I, of course, used my own, more powerful magic to keep it in place and open, "You scared me!" she complained, turning and giving me an annoyed glare, "Could you get off?"

I ignored her question and instead rested my head down on the top of hers, peering down at her book, "Oh Twi, I didn't know you were into such...provocative and erotic stories." I mocked.

I couldn't really see her face, but I figured she had something of a scowl on as she replied, "First of all...it's not a story..." she tried to shrug me off of her, but I pressed down harder, keeping her in place, "It's a book I'd like to study because I have yet to read it. Second, if you think I really am into all...THIS...then...there is really something wrong with your head. I thought you would have known me inside and out by now, Luna."

I thought for a moment, trying to think of a good way to get her in even more of a fluster. After deciding, I grinned devilishly and leaned down beside her, breathing down her neck and whispering, "Oh, I DO know you outside, but as for in...we have yet to get that far..." I paused for a moment, noticing the curious and slightly fearful expression she was giving, "We can right now, if you like, you know...we're already in the right spot to do so." I finished with a small giggle.

Upon hearing this, Twilight moved her head away from mine, avoiding my playful gaze at all costs. I couldn't blame her, of course. Like I said, stuff like what was in her book wasn't really her forte...which is what made it so entertaining!

"Oh Twi, you look so flustered! And your body appears to be warming up...are you embarrassed...? Or are you actually enjoying this? Hmm?" I asked, pressing closer to her.

Was this mental torture a bit evil, maybe? Was I being a bit cruel to the poor foal?...maybe...but it all works out by the end, I promise.

"L-Luna...I would really appreciate it if you'd stop teasing me like this..." she pleaded, shrinking beneath me.

I bit my lip and shrugged, "I'm sorry, Twilight, but I really don't have anything else to do around here aside from mess with you." I admitted, finally getting up off of her and stepping down beside the bed, "It's not like I can really go out, everyone still hates me for trying to bring eternal night...twice." I flapped my wings a bit in embarrassment, "Even though it's so beautiful..."

Twilight got off the bed beside me and did something I actually didn't expect: After giving me an understanding smile, she leaned in, nuzzling my neck lovingly and comforting me, "Luna, I'm sure everyone's forgiven you by now. I have, as you know...and I'm sure my friends have as well!" she stepped back and gave me a bright smile, "Why don't you come and hang out with us today? You'll have loads of fun!"

I shrugged, "I...I don't know...what if they-"

"Ah, hey now." she cut me off, "I know they'll warm up to you. Promise." she held out her hoof for me to take.

I looked at it skeptically for a few seconds before finally sighing and relaxing my previously tense stance, shaking her hoof, "Alright, but promise you'll do that again if things aren't as nice as you think they'll be."

"Do what, again?" she asked curiously.

"This." I stepped up and nuzzled her neck with honest affection, feeling her tense up slightly in surprise, but she eventually relaxed. Before I finished, I surprised her with a kiss to her neck then walked past her, "Promise?" I asked again, walking out the door before she answered.

Again, I know I'm acting quite young for my age, but...all that time on the moon really messed me up...uh, moving on!

So I walked with Twilight all the way to her incredibly socially awkward friend's house on the edge of a nearby forest. I think it was the house of Fluttershy. She was a very...curious, pegasus. She has the most fears and phobias of anything I've seen, yet she'll have a staring contest with an angry, fully grown dragon. I like that. Upon arriving, I immediately knew things would be a bit awkward when Fluttershy opened the door only to faint the moment she spotted me beside Twilight.

"Umm...is she...?"

"Don't worry, I was actually expecting this to happen." Twilight said, leading me inside, "She'll be better in a few seconds." Twilight positioned her friend on a leafy-colored couch then waited beside her as we awaited the arrivals of her other friends. I really wasn't in my normal, playful mood, since I had just caused one of Twilight's friends a near heart attack, and I think Twilight noticed this as she was about to speak up and say something, "Luna..."

She was cut off as the door burst open, a rainbow blur dashing inside, followed by the rest of her friends, "Rainbow, DASH!" a shrill voice shouted, "You should not just barge in like that! It is rude and improper!"

I looked over to see the owner of the voice to be a very beautiful mare with white fur and a silky violet mane and tail. Beside her, Rarity, I remember, was a bouncing pink pony with hair that I would best describe as cotton candy...Pinkie Pie, I assume. Her incredible bubblyness always scared me, to be honest...behind her was an orange pony with a golden mane and...I think a cowcolt hat? She must be that farmpony, Apple Jack...her family farm produces some really delicious apples!

"Geez, Rarity, are we ganna have to go through this every time I visit someone's house?" the last of the group complained. Rainbow Dash, a very apt name for this particular mare, rolled her eyes and shrugged. This very Tomboyish mare appeared to be a very show-offy pony to me, and she honestly got on my nerves many times, but...I will admit that she is a very reliable pony, none the less.

"Yes! Even though you've done the same thing entering my bedroom many times, it's always a yes!" Rarity responded curtly.

"Alright, you two, calm yourselves." Apple Jack commanded, giving them both glares.

"Hey! Twilight!" Pinkie Pie bounced around to the front of the group and right up into Twi's face...which I'll admit made me a bit jealous, "Why's Fluttershy asleep?"

Twilight took a big step back before beginning to explain, "Well, Fluttershy, as you know, with her lack of the ability to cope with major surprises, fainted when she saw Luna at the door, and...uh, girls...?"

Twilight was suddenly ignored when everpony finally noticed that I was also in the room. Needless to say, at that very moment, I felt even less welcome than when I appeared on the floor of the party I crashed the night these same six ponies defeated me. Each one had a look of skepticism and a bit of fear upon seeing me, which just made me feel like hiding...so I did. I put my wings up and hid behind the feathers, much like poor little Fluttershy would do often.

"Girls...Girls!" Twilight stamped a hoof abruptly, causing everypony to turn their attention back to her, "That's no way to treat a new guest, is it?" she shouted, "Especially you, Rarity." I peeked out between some feathers to see her walk past her friends towards me. She stopped right beside me and glared at them all, voice determined, "I know she's done some bad things in the past in your eyes, but, with her time with me..." she looked to me with a small smile, then back to the others, "I can gladly tell you she's probably one of the kindest, most honorable ponies I know. Yes she's a bit mischievous, but...I like that."

I moved my eyes to the others, noticing that Fluttershy had awoken, and was sharing the expression of confusion. A few moments of awkward silence followed before somepony finally spoke up, "Well, then, if she's ganna hide behind her wings any longer, she might have to replace Fluttershy!" Everyone looked at Rainbow Dash, who held a playful smirk, "So c'mon miss royalty! We won't bite, much!"

I finally lowered my wings and gave them all a small, unconfident smile, "Heh, thanks, um, Rainbow Dash..."

"Glad you remember my name!" she laughed.

"Oh, I remember all of your names! Twilight is always talking about all of you..." I said more cheerily, noticing that everyone was starting to gain smiles, "Like how you, Rarity, managed to get yourself away from some...ah...rough, diamond dogs, or how you two, Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash, fought it out at the fall festival." I paused noticing the proud look Rarity put on, while both Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash rubbed the back of their necks in embarrassment, "And Pinkie...from what I've heard, I think my sister would be better off hiring you to run her parties than those boring ones she usually does." Pinkie Pie gave a huge smile, giggling brightly, "Fluttershy..." the meek little pegasus eeped quietly, "The effort you use to help your friends and animals deserves more honor than anything I know. I mean, taking an angry manticore and turning it into a cuddly kitty? Amazing." Even Fluttershy couldn't help but smile.

And finally, just as if this moment couldn't get any better, Twilight leaned in and nuzzled my neck lovingly. I was a bit surprised by this and gasped quietly, then I noticed the stares the rest were giving me when she stopped and I quickly felt my face burn, averting my gaze from theirs. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Twilight was doing the same.

"Haha, what is this we have here?" Rarity laughed. She laughed, yes, yet she didn't sound like she was mocking us, "Twilight? I didn't know you finally got over your meekness!"

I, without raisig my head, lifted a wing and drapped it over Twilight before retracting it and pulling her to my side, close, to my side. The day, I'm glad to say, went on very well from there... Each of her friends seemed to really warm up to me, and I to them. Yes, some of their jokes about my banishment to the moon started to pick at me, but Twilight was always there to give a reassuring nuzzle when it stared to really tick me off.

Once the day was done, Twilight and I found ourselves back at the library alone. Rarity wanted Spike for some extra help back at her shop for the night into the morning, and he just couldn't say no. Again, I thought the day had ended on a good note, feeling happy about the new friends I had made, when Twilight, yet again, made it all the more better.

I was laying on my side, half awake in the extra bed that had recently been added just for me. I was exhausted from the day, so sleep was close, especially after my moon raising "ceremony," when Twilight suddenly appeared next to me. I was too tired to have noticed that she entered and walked over, "Hmm...? Twi?" I drearily opened my eyes and looked up at her, rolling onto my back absentmindedly.

"Luna...I've been wondering..." she started while I began to sit up.

"Humm...?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Are your...um...come ons always just play?" she asked somewhat meekly.

I don't know if it was my dreariness, or something else, but whatever it was that caused me to answer what I did: THANK YOU.

"No...not all of 'em..." I answered, my voice starting to trail off, "Not...all...wait, I mean!" realizing what I said, I shot back up, coming face to face with Twilight, "Twi, I...I don't want this to..."

While I was completely flustered and scared of losing her as a friend, acting like a silly foal, she kept a look of understanding and compassion, "Luna...it's fine."

I don't know what happened in that moment, but, basically, the best I could describe it is like this: We switched roles. Normally I would be the playful and assertive one, while Twilight could do nothing but go along with it, but this time, she leaned in and pinned ME to the bed, laying on top of me with a wry smile while I lay beneath her, shocked.

"Twi!? Since when did you get so...assertive?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I was very much enjoying it.

"Well...don't tell Spike, but...I got some pointers from Rarity before we left..." she explained, "She, um...has some experience with a certain pegasus we know..."

I nodded, recalling a certain statement Rarity had said earlier, "I see...so, MY little pony, what are you going to do now?"

Twilight's composure fell that instant as she gave a sheepish smile, "I don't know...I actually didn't think I'd have the courage to go this far..." she admitted.

I took that as my cue, and quickly turned the tables...quite literally. I flipped the two of us so that Twilight was now the one pinned, except this time, she didn't look annoyed, nor all too shocked, "I guess you really are my little pony, indeed." I said before leaning down and giving her a small kiss to her cheek.

Twilight shivered in delight, becoming flustered yet again, "Hehe..."

I grinned and rested down against her, burying my face in her chest, while she buried her face into my mane, "You're a lovely mare, Twilight, and now your my mare." I said before lifting my head to stare into her beautiful eyes. We both blushed deeply before I finally planting a tender kiss on her lips. I saw Twilight's eyes go wide, making me giggle on the inside before breaking off. The fact that she tried to keep it going, though, raising her head with mine to try to prevent the kiss from ending, coerced a restrained giggled to come out, "I'm your first, I assume?" she only nodded sheepishly, "You're so sweet..." I leaned down again and gave her one more, heated kiss before resting into a more comfortable position beside her, my hooves wrapped around her, and hers around me.

We stared into eachother's eyes in silence after that until both of us fell asleep. Nothing was said, nothing needed to be. Of course, I was a bit surprised that Twi wasn't flustering over all of this, trying to spew out random bits of logic or facts like she'd sometimes do when embarrassed. I later figured that she was just in too much bliss to get so worked-up about it. As I drifted asleep, though, I started to wonder what my wiser would think of this. Me, cuddling with her pupil in bed? Actually...maybe she planned this...hmm...

-----------------

End notes/-\ Well...whatcha' think? :D I'm already planning other stuff for this particular pairing, and I have full-fledged story outlined and ready to go for MLP in general. Since, upon writing this, we don't really get to see what Luna's personality is really like, I figured she acted severly younger than she should, yet retained an air of regality...I mean, she in a goddess, after all, but isolation does stuff to ya.

~Z

Comments ( 4 )

:pinkiehappy:
that was AWESOME:rainbowkiss:

will this fic still make sense if i dont read "Magship is Friendic!" first? i just cant stand gilda....

edit:
nvm, i read it it anyway, while it was slightly confusing at points it was pretty good anyway

378735
You didn't have to read magship (especially since it's not done and I'll probably never finish it...)

379442
my edit was actually refering to this story, i didnt read magship

Login or register to comment