• Published 23rd Mar 2014
  • 973 Views, 34 Comments

Extra Equestrial Mayhem - kudzuhaiku



What do Extra Equestrials leave behind after a night of reckless rectal spelunking? Nopony knows, until now.

  • ...
8
 34
 973

Chapter 6

“I had the most delightful vacation” Doctor Broadneck said. “I went to Horseshoe Bay and attended the mushroom festival. It was most delightful.”

“Just had a great vacation as well. I was on a beach and stallions were rubbing me down with something that smelled like coconuts and made my coat shiny. It was magical.” Rhubarb said.

“You're both lucky. I had to go collect another sample and this time, I had to go milk a sphinx. It was thoroughly disgusting and the sphinx enjoyed it.” Buttermilk had an angry look on her face.

“Wait, if we were all on vacation or out working, who was taking care of the foals?” Rhubarb said, with growing concern.

A dark blue alicorn entered the room, moving silently, unknown to the room’s occupants…

“Sheesh, you give some ponies exactly what they always want and they find a way to ruin everything.” Luna said, her voice dripping with annoyance. She frowned.

“Oh hi Luna, we were just talking about our vacations.” The doctor said.

Author's Note:

What?