• Published 23rd Mar 2014
  • 975 Views, 34 Comments

Extra Equestrial Mayhem - kudzuhaiku



What do Extra Equestrials leave behind after a night of reckless rectal spelunking? Nopony knows, until now.

  • ...
8
 34
 975

Pulling the plug

“So this is it then. We say goodbye to this awful lab.” Buttermilk said.

“My little fillies grew up here.” Rhubarb said.

“I will not be joining you.” Doctor Broadneck said.

“What?” The two mares said together.

“I am going to stay here and research my vomit theory.” The doctor said.

“Oh.” Both mares replied, together.

“I’ve seen the house in Ponyville.” Buttermilk said. “I flew down there the other day.”

“Is it nice?” The doctor said. “The fillies deserve something nice.”

“It is.” Buttermilk said. “Big townhouse. We have one half, and a nice group of mares have the other half. So we’ll have neighbors.”

“Oh. Neighbors.” Said Rhubarb. “I wonder what the neighbors will think.”

“Derpy has been remarkably good about teaching the fillies some manners. I think the neighbors will be fine.” Buttermilk said. “And there is a vast wood full of monsters for Betelgeuse to probe.”

“I am going to miss my little Betelgeuse.” The doctor said, beginning to sniffle slightly. “I gave her the most beautiful name.”

“It certainly fits her.” Buttermilk said.

“I had my doubts.” Rhubarb said. “I can’t imagine calling her anything else.”

“So this is it. Where we say goodbye.” Buttermilk said. “Doctor, it has been strange. I know we’ll see each other again, but I’ll miss you.”

“Me too.” Rhubarb said.

The doctor nodded. “We’ll see each other soon.”

Author's Note:

This one is done. Over. Finished.

But the story isn't done. It'll be getting a new format and be continuing in Ponyville as the centaur fillies try to adjust to life in the outside world, and the outside world tries to adjust to them.

Thanks for reading my horrible, horrible story.

Stay tuned for "The Centaur Does Not Hold."

Comments ( 3 )

I don't know what just read, it was very... Unique.
I will be going to sleep now, strange dreams expected...

Yup. Very Kudzu.

8207294

That's what's Luna's personal honor guard unit is called

Login or register to comment