• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 3,026 Views, 48 Comments

Everything We've Been Through - IggitaBiggita



Did Button really feel this way before he died? I wish I could of told him. . .

  • ...
4
 48
 3,026

Loss of a Button Mash

Sweetie Belle sat on her bed, her hooves covering her head. Her blinds were shut and her door was locked. She had just found out that Button Mash had died today. She could of been told a better way, but she would of been sad any other way so it wouldn't of made a difference anyway. . . Sweetie Belle hadn't come out of her room all day. She didn't eat or anything. She was heartbroken. There wasn't anything anypony could do now. It wasn't just a death to her. It was destruction. It felt like her whole world fell apart and fell on her, just like it was death coming after her as well, just as she was told. She wished she had died just then, just to see Button again. At least, once before he died. . .
But there was no way she could get that now. . .

Rarity has been knocking on Sweetie Belle's door for hours. She hasn't been hearing anything from her so she kept on knocking. It wasn't like Sweetie Belle to be this sad. . . At least, not for Rarity's mind for her to be. She's gotten really worried that she's been standing in front of Sweetie's door ever since she told Sweetie Belle the news. She wished she had never of told her the news once she had found out. But it wasn't like Sweetie Belle would of found out anyway, so it couldn't of been a secret for long. . .

"Sweetie Belle! Come out! I'm really worried about you.You haven't eaten in a while."

"No! I don't wanna come out. Do you know how important Button was to me?"

Rarity put her ear up to her sister's door and she could hear Sweetie's tears flow more and more. "No. I. . . well yes, but I know how important he was to you, but you need to come out sometime."

"No I don't and that's just how it's going to go."

"Well that's too bad cause I have some pony who wants to see you."

Sweetie Belle sat up in her bed as she unfolded her hooves. "Who?"

The click clacking sounds of hooves came form the hallway as a soft voice started to speak. "Sweetie Belle! It's me. Button's Mom."

Sweetie Belle trotted over to the door and let Button's Mom in. As she opened the door, she could see that she had a box tied with strings and ribbon that she held in her mouth. She trotted inside and sat the box down next to her bed and stood right beside it, smiling.

"I think that Button would of wanted you to have all this. . ." She smiled.

Sweetie Belle trotted over to the box and opened it with her mouth. Inside was his JoyBoy, laptop, and everything there was to remember about him. Sweetie gazed at the items for a long time before smiling and hugging Button's Mom. She took out his laptop and saw that his background was him and her. He only had his games, but mostly Minecraft. Sweetie noticed a file under Sweetie Belle. She clicked on it, and it had tons of pictures of Sweetie and Button. But under it, it said.

I will always love my Sweetie Belle.. .

~Button Mash

Sweetie Belle smiled, her eyes filling with tears. Tears of joy and sadness. . . She had never thought that Button had this kind of feeling about her. Everything they have done: The Milkshake Race, the games of Minecraft they played. Everything. She had always had those exact feelings for Button as Button had for her. She had never gotten to tell him about it, but I think he knows now. She had wished she had seen him once more just as she had read this. But it would of been better not to of. It would of killed him with embarressment forever.
She kept on reading that sentence over and over, making her hopes glow brighter. She clicked 'x' on the page and onto his Minecraft file. She noticed that he was logged in and was about to log out but he had a private world that he had created. She clicked on it and it had an unfinished model of her. Sweetie had never been so happy in her life. . .

She loved everything in here, with no expectations what so ever. But the best part was that Button made this all for her.

Button's Mom had already left and she kept on staring at everything that his Mom had put in the box. She closed the laptop and looked at a picture album Button made. She flipped through, seeing everything they have done. She closed it and put it back in the box. She dug around in the box, looking for anything else that reminded her of Button. She saw a dead rose, his JoyBoy, notebook, and his hat. She picked up his hat out of the crowded box and saw it spinning, like always. She put it on and trotted over to the mirror. She dug back into the box and saw a mustache. She put it on and giggled. She took it off and climbed into the box. Sweetie popped her head back up, making the hat fall off of her head and onto the floor. She reached over to grab it, but she tipped over the box. She quickly picked up everything that had dropped onto the floor, checking to see if she had not broken anything important. She turned around and looked at the hat, still spinning. She picked it up and put it back on her head. She trotted over back to the mirror to see her still wearing the spinning hat he always wore. Sweetie Belle smiled.

I love you too Button. . .

Author's Note:

After I heard the news, I just had to make this. I'm actually in a terrible mood about this. And I was going to make this first, but Weeping Angel already created something like this. But I had already written this. And as a memorial for Jan Animations' Button Mash, I gave you this. . . not very good but anyway a good bye to Button and Jan.

Comments ( 48 )
Comment posted by IggitaBiggita deleted Mar 22nd, 2014

Sad, yet adorable! :derpyderp1:

:fluttercry: Button will be missed.

Button Mash won't be dead. He shall live on with us all.

Comment posted by WriteAboutHorses deleted Mar 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by KamiyaItsuno deleted Mar 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by KamiyaItsuno deleted Mar 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by The Seagull Milker deleted Mar 22nd, 2014

Why are so many comments deleated?

Good story by the way.

Comment posted by hansyolo19 deleted Mar 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by IggitaBiggita deleted Mar 22nd, 2014

4119730 Because comments suck :rainbowlaugh:
JK :derpytongue2:

I said this in another story but it must be said again.
BUTTON ISN'T GONE.
WE CAN STILL WRITE ABOUT HIM HERE!
As long as WE don't forget him, we don't have to worry, Okay?:pinkiesmile:

4119853 As long as we stand strong for our favorite lil' gamer, He'll never die! :yay:

4119859 You made me sadder :fluttercry:
*cries tears of joy*

Oh god, why are all these fics coming out with Button dead?! It's a good story by the way.


But he's dead!

I have to go cry in the corner now...:pinkiesad2::ajsleepy::applecry::fluttercry::raritycry:

Poor Button Mash. :flutterrage:

4120836 No Jan is able to keep the mom because he or they designed the character from what I know Button was already a backround character in the show look at hearts and hooves day

4125750 So. . . There's going to be a Button's Mom's Adventures? :facehoof: :rainbowlaugh: :derpytongue2:

4129815 No there wont be as he can no longer make pony videos at all! Damm Hasbro... :twilightangry2:

THROUGH THE POWEROF FANFICTION! BUTTON WILL LIVE ON!

4138061 Yea if everyone keeps writing stories about him. :raritywink:
And he's too awesome to forget anyway :rainbowkiss:

IM SO MAD AT HASBRO!!!! THEY KILLED BUTTON!!!!:flutterrage:
What can we do to make them put them back???

No-one told ya guys the news? Guess I'll break it to ya. Button ain't dead, that was Jananimations getting copywrited by Hasbro since he didn't ask permission to make "Button's Adventures".

4131086 wait... At ALL?!?!?!?!

Someone else could animate him... Right?

4357110 soon of a bootch! :twilightangry2: #predatorgameface

4357114 *face lights up* well actually, I am pretty close to animating pony style. I had an idea... Do you know any other good animators? If so, Button could live on through us of all people! ...although we are going to need Hasbro's perm... How difficult is that?

There's... an alternate of me... What's going on? :rainbowhuh::rainbowdetermined2:

Take away this picture on my last comment: :rainbowdetermined2:

Much sadness... :fluttershbad:

How the fuck did he die though?

Comment posted by IanRises deleted Aug 24th, 2015

I keep getting flash backs to the fallout 4 ending
maybe you can make a sequel where button mash is a gosht haunting video games
Like
Minecraft
Fallout 4
Halo 5
The sims 4
Battlefield 4
And luigis mantion

this is so sad

Comment posted by YoursTruly deleted Mar 7th, 2019

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY GAMER BOY

9686096
me to even when he is dead :D

10143170
i really love button mash .he reminds me of myself when i was small

10147171
i like this ship and i like our brown colored gamer

im gonna flex on yall and say that i read this story again without crying! it seemed impossible but it is possible! this story is holy!

"eat shit" -me

Login or register to comment