• Published 20th Mar 2014
  • 809 Views, 19 Comments

The Bottom Shelf - JakeAndDollars



Just a place to display our little odds and ends, anything that never really went anywhere but might be worth a laugh.

  • ...
0
 19
 809

The Cutting Room Floor, Outtakes 2

The Cutting Room Floor, Outtakes 2

Today’s episode performed by, our wonderful staff of hard working severely overpaid actors, interns, and stunt ponies. No, but seriously they are an amazing bunch of ponies, people, and other assorted life forms without which none of these projects would be possible. So what do you say we show our appreciation by displaying all there most laughable moments for all the world to see…? Somebody grab Luna please… Before she can get to the door!

Anyway, rated ‘outtakes again?’ by Jen from the locations coordinators office, because we still can’t get any word on the critic from the Polish government. Why are we still paying this guy? Seriously, the boob hasn't been to work in like four months. Whatever, just roll the tape.


3
2
1

Static…


Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene two. Take four.

“Miss Pie, would you please stop flirting with Lens Cap so he can reset the camera?” The Director groaned as he leaned back in his chair, positively flummoxed from the day spent in close proximity to the exuberant mare. And he thought Rarity was bad. “Need I remind you we need to get this scene wrapped up sometime within the next hour?”

The pink ball of fluff smiled sheepishly and turned back to where Twilight waited patiently on the floor. “Oh…Yeah, sorry double J.”

“Please don’t call me that,” He said whilst leaning down and accepting another set of notes from another pony. He quickly flipped through the pages with expert hooves. “Right, places! Lights! Camera! Actiooo-god!”

Everyone present screamed as a large ceiling mounted light crashes to the floor in the middle of the set, sending out shards of glass and sparks everywhere, and starting multiple fires. The camera fell over as the operator ran away. Black screen.

White noise with loud beeping noise.



Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene seven. Take nine.

The director sipped delicately at his fresh coffee, deeply appreciating its warmth as he watched the last prop being placed into position. It was time. “Ok, ladies, to your marks. Stop that Dash. And, action!”

“Sometimes I worry about her,” Twilight said, pretending to watch Pinkie disappear into the rain. Rain that wasn’t there.

With perfect timing as always Rainbow Dash frowned and glanced over at Twilight from her place on the couch. “What do you mean sometimes?” She asked, keeping perfect time with the script. “I worry about that mare all the time.”

“Oh please,” Twilight said slightly before she’s supposed to as she closes the door. “She’s ju…”

The door promptly fell off its hinges and flattened her to the floor.


Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene thirteen. Take one.

Granny smith turned away from the camera. “Been some time since we’ve had’s us a good sky show round here,” She managed that perfect warble in her voice that the director praised so greatly as she exited the room. “Who wants some cideeeeaaahhhhhh!!!!” Followed by the sound of someone falling down stairs.


Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene fifteen. Take thirty one.

“Yeah I know right, so after the twentieth slip or so with that damn needle I figured now would be a good time to call you and see how negotiations were going with that Disney film, really! That’s great! Wait, what? Double! Damn straight I’ll take it! No way, I’ll be on the first plane out in the morning! Thanks Tillook I owe you big, you’re the best agent ever!”


Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene seventeen. Take three.

“I’m so exciteeeeahahhhhhhh!!!” Luna said/yelled as she landed on the edge of the balcony, and promptly fell off.


Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene twenty. Take eleven.

“And what is that?” Luna asked, looking back up at her sister.

“What you said to me the night after you go…” Vvvvvrrvvvvv! You have one new message!


Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene thirty six. Take one.

“Oh, sorry miss Cheerilee I didn’t see you there,” Pinkie said, relatively in time with the script.

“How could you not see me standing right here in front of you?”

“Well that’s easy to explain! I was watching Rainbow Dash flying toward sugarcube corner with something amazing to tell me!”

Cheerilee looked over her shoulder at the closed wooden doors. “Umm, how can you see Rainbow Dash if the door is closed Pinkie?”

“Oh, it will be open soon,” Pinkie replied.

A loud whooshing sound was heard from outside the door. It drew closer, closer, and…Bam! The doors shook furiously from a tremendous impact, but otherwise, remained closed.



Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene thirty eight. Take four.

“Oh my gosh, is it something for pranking?” Dash asked excitedly.

“Well I guess it could be after I’m finished using it for its practical purpose,” Pinkie said as she reached for the prop under the counter. Her face scrunched up in confusion as she brought her find up for everyone to see. Grasped in her hoof was a certain half crazed newt wearing an outfit that went perfectly with his Fonzie impression. “Aaaaayyyy.”

Infinity’s End. Chapter two. Scene forty. Take two.

Twilight reached for her tea, bumped it with her hoof, and knocked it over. “SHIT!” She suddenly turned to the camera with wide eyes and a hoof pressed to her mouth as half the crew starts laughing.


The tape jumps off the reel and bounces across the floor, white screen. Static.


End.