• Published 3rd Apr 2014
  • 40,535 Views, 351 Comments

The Wedding is Off! (Rewrite) - xd77



After Chrysalis gets defeated, Twilight shows true anger towards everypony.

  • ...
138
 351
 40,535

2

Everypony continued to sit there in the room, looking around at the damage Twilight caused from her fury. As they were looking around, they heard a loud rip. They turned and saw that Spike had torn his tuxedo off and had tossed it aside, he then took his hat off and threw it aside as well, making the others gasp.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!" he screamed, "I never should've followed you all out those doors, I don't know what I was thinking!"

"Spike calm down." Celestia said, but Spike wouldn't budge.

"No, I have no intention of calming down. You all nearly made Canterlot fall, and all you still care about is some stupid wedding. And as for you Rainbow Trash..." he said turning his attention to her, "That little bonehead phrase you said, just proves it all. You're not loyal, nor do you care about Twilight, your friends, or me, all you care about is yourself. I hope the Wonderbolts never accept you, it would serve you right if they rejected you!" Rainbow Dash gasped at this.

"Now if you all don't mind, I have a friend to apologize to."

Then he went out the door as well, leaving behind five ponies, two princesses, and a guard captain.

"Shining Armor, what do you have to say for yourself?" Cadance asked with a demanding expression.

"I..." Shining Armor tried to explain, but Cadance quickly cut him off.

"I thought you loved me, how could you reject Twilight like that, even more important, how could you possibly shrug off a threat all for this?!"

"I..I.." he stammered but once again Cadance cut him off.

"I trusted you Shining Armor, Twilight trusted you, and this is what she gets?!"

"Hey why are you taking her side?" Rainbow asked. "She barged in here acting like a filly, we thought she was jealous." Cadance snapped and struck Rainbow across her face.

"I can't believe that you would do something like that to somepony who trusts you, how could you reject a nice unicorn like Twilight, and after all she did for you all?"

"It wasn't like that," Applejack tried to explain, "we only wanted..."

"Oh I know what you all wanted," Cadance interrupted, "You're not her friends, you're just using her to get what you all want, it must feel really good!"

She then turned to Shining Armor, "Now if you'll excuse me I've got a unicorn to comfort. And you can forget about us getting married. In fact if I were you, I wouldn't even come near me or Twilight at all, and as for you Celestia, you're the one that has a lot to think about!"

And with that, she stormed out of the room as well, leaving behind the ponies that were responsible for the tragedy that nearly destroyed them all.

"Celestia, I'm sorry but all this stuff is over." Shining Armor said taking off his uniform and walking out of the room in anguish and hurt.

Everypony then turned to Rainbow Dash who had a big mark on her face from where Cadance struck her, Applejack helped her up but not with happiness.

"All our rehearsal for nothing!" Rainbow said with tears in her eyes, "girls let's just go home and forget all this ever happened!"

Before long, they went out the door too, all that was left was now Celestia.

"I could've gained a new princess for Equestria, but instead, I just lost a student, good-bye Twilight Sparkle." she said with sadness. She too went out the door and closed it, leaving behind torn decorations, an unworn torn tux and guard uniform, plus a pillow with two now disengaged rings.


Twilight was in her room that she had been staying at for the past couple of nights crying over what she had just did, as she was crying, she heard her bedroom door opening gently, when she looked to see who opened it, it was Princess Cadance along with Spike who had sad yet concerned looks on their faces, Twilight then plopped her face back on her pillow and bawled louder, Cadance walked over and sat down next to Twilight, then gently rubbed her back.

"Shh, let it out sweetie, just let it out." Cadance said with a soothing tone, Twilight got up from her pillow and hugged Cadance,but quickly took notice that Spike was there too as he waved nervously at Twilight, she was not in the mood to see him.

"Get out Spike!" she said through clenched teeth.

"Twilight I have something important to say, please let me say it." Spike begged, Twilight knew what he wanted to say, so she gave him a chance to explain.

"All right Spike, what is it?" she asked.

"Twilight I'm sorry for ditching you like that earlier, the only reason I did was because I was afraid that they were going to reject me too, but now I've seen what was really going on, all they wanted to do was impress a spoiled monster, I didn't even know what I was thinking, please forgive me Twilight." he said with a saddened look.

Twilight paused to wipe tears off her face for a moment, when she took once close look at Spike's expression, she could suddenly feel that he meant it from the bottom of his heart, he truly was sorry, she then gave a warm happy smile for him.

"Oh Spike, how could I not forgive you, you're my #1 helper." she said hugging him, however, she was still hurt from what her so-called friends did to her, and she was still not in the mood to see them for a while, nor was she even in the mood to talk to Celestia, because of this, she decided to do one thing.

"Cadance, tell Celestia I'm staying here in Canterlot for a while, I am not returning to Ponyville for quite sometime." she said, Cadance gasped at this but she was cut off by Spike who completely understood.

"It's okay Cadance, I can take care of everything in Ponyville, she can stay here for a while if she wants." he said calmly, without another word, Cadance walked out of the bedroom and down into the throne room for she knew that's where Celestia would be at.