• Published 20th Mar 2014
  • 992 Views, 127 Comments

Nyx and Crimson Fang! A collab of supernatural proportions (Nyx's POV) - Infinty Blade Brony



Pen strokes Nyx and Slendermares Crimson Fang adventure through the world of Equestria.

  • ...
27
 127
 992

Striking Back

Nyx was talking with Crim explaining her origins, what happened to bring her here, and who, and what brought her here. "So you came through this Gage pony's portal, and now your here......I totally believe you!" said Crim much to Nyx's astonishment.
"Really?" asked Nyx unsure if Crim was pulling something.
"Yeah I've seen weirder things." said Crim, and Nyx smiled.
"Hey blank flank!" yelled a pink filly with a tiara on her purple mane. "You got me in trouble and your gonna pay!"
"Does she ever give up?" asked Crim.
"So there's a Diamond Tiara in this world to huh?" asked Nyx Crim nodded and they turned to see the spoiled brat walk up to them her silver colored lacky close behind.
"You've got some nerve still being here after you got me sent to the office!" said Diamond Tiara. Nyx just rolled her eyes and DT turned to Nyx and her mouth fell "Aaaaa Alicorn!" said DT trying to get out the first 'a'.
"Yes and why is that a surprise?" asked Nyx.
"It's just there are only three alicornic in all of Equestria Celestia, Luna, and Cadence now you, and your hanging out with a BLANK FLANK! Come with me I'll get you away from this 'trash'." Diamond Tiara said. She just crossed the line Nyx hates bully's especially when they do something like call her only friend 'trash'. Before DT could even register what happened Nyx turned and slammed her hoof into Diamond Tiaras left jaw! As Nyx felt her hoof connect she felt so much built up stress leave her just as the snobs tooth did. Diamond stumbled back holding on to her muzzle, but when she dared look she saw blood, and a missing tooth.
"You little....'bam'" Nyx slammed her hoof into the front of her muzzle before she could retaliate.
"Nyx STOP!" yelled Crim "I always wanted to see that snob nosed brat taken down a notch, but your going a bit crazy." Nyx breathed in to calm her nerves, and turned her attention to the newly bloodied earth pony.
"Don't call my friends trash!" she said she made a smug smile "and I won't knock you silly. Got it?" Diamond nodded and she and her friend ran off crying. "Felt good to do that."
"She deserved it. Every minute of it, but I'm worried." said Crim.
"Why?" asked Nyx confused.
"You went ballistic I was sure you were gonna kill her." answered Crim.
"Probably would of, but I didn't." said Nyx who turned her attention to the hill were Diamond Tiara was walking back with an older stallion. He was middle aged with a slicked back black/white mane his cutiemark was a bag with a dolor sign on it.
"Are you the filly that hurt my daughter?" asked Filthy Rich pointing his hoof at Nyx.
"Yep and I don't care what your gonna say she deserved it." said Nyx still smiling. Filthy Richs nostrils flared.
"You've got some nerve to talk about my daughter like that!" said Rich. Nyx turned to face him and his eyes widened "alicorn" he croaked then he saw her eyes "Diamond honey.....run." they turned and ran.
"Guess even here people think I'm a monster......." said Nyx to nopony in particular "guess it's unavoidable" Nyx smiled.
"Why are you smiling?" asked Crim although she couldn't suppress her smile either.
"I just beat the snot out of Diamond Tiara......and it felt great!" said Nyx letting out a triumphant whoop. Crim just started laughing along side Nyx.
"Today's been fun, but I gotta get home my sis is probably worried about me being out so late." said Crim Nyx nodded and her friend left. Nyx was once again alone with no sign of the stallions that brought her here. Lowell, and Gage is that right?
"Heyoooo!" yelled Gage as he ran in her direction. She got the memo and stepped aside as he rushed by and skidded to a stop. After dusting his hoodie off he approached her. "So what happened while I was gone?" Gage asked Nyx told him about Diamond Tiara, and Filthy Rich and Gage just laughed rolling on the ground. "Oh man she had it coming!" Nyx raised a eyebrow.
"Your not mad that I punched that filly's tooth out?" she asked.
"Not at all because 1:She deserved it, 2:Where I came from I didn't stand up for myself so when something like that happens everyone is proud. So I'm not mad." he replied. Nyx just raised both eyebrows.
"That's a first" said Nyx.
"Yeah, but don't go around bashing every stuck up snobs face in that's not good." he said Nyx promised, and then asked a question.
"Can I stay at your place? I don't have anywhere to go." Nyx asked in return he bobbed his head up and down grabbing her by the foreleg and dashing off Pinkie fast.

Sweet Apple Acres
"Welcome to my temporary home!" he said gesturing out with his hooves at the farm. Nyx looked around it wasn't much different than the one in her world, but it had a few subtle differences. One of them was Lowell was married to Applejack. Another was that the farm house was a bit larger, but that wasn't a big deal. Gage ushered her inside were she saw Lowell holding a small foal.
"Hey guys!" said Lowell "I assume Nyx needs a place to stay." Nyx nodded, and Lowell sought to it to get her a room.
When Nyx got to her room she sat her saddle bags next to the bed, claimed onto the bed, and cried herself to sleep.