• Published 20th Mar 2014
  • 993 Views, 127 Comments

Nyx and Crimson Fang! A collab of supernatural proportions (Nyx's POV) - Infinty Blade Brony



Pen strokes Nyx and Slendermares Crimson Fang adventure through the world of Equestria.

  • ...
27
 127
 993

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Nyx readied her sword as best as she could, and blocked one of the snake lady's random slashes. The impact nearly knocked her arm out of its socket, she gritted her teeth and swung the sword it was a blur of ebony, and pain as the blade connected and crunched the side of her breast plate. "YOU INSOLENT LITTLE....." the Naga was cut off by another arrow slamming into her back causing a burst of fire to burn her back. The monster howled in pain scratching for the arrow to no avail.
"HANG ON NYXIE!" yelled the red pegasus tossing his bow to the side, and drawing that dragon sword she saw above the fire place. He took off in a run as he held his other hand in front of him, he cast one of his spells, and his clothes changed into a set of dragon bone armor enchantments visible on its surface.

The display distracted Nyx for a second to long. The naga took the opportunity to swing her blade at the filly "My master says hello!" she said as the blade was about to connect, but it never did. A orange blur zoomed by slamming into the creature sending it sprawling into the grass.
"Miss me?" said Crim holding Gage's discarded bow, and a quiver of arrows on her back. Crim had planned to use the weapon to kill the naga, but she.....didn't know how to use it....at all. So she was gonna club the thing to death.
"Most definitely." said Nyx trying to use her arms to lift herself, but a hot searing pain blasted through her arm causing her to drop herself cringing. Its freaking broken just great! thought Nyx using her sword this time to lift herself sticking the blade into the ground, and pulling herself up. "And I think your gonna need to learn how to shoot....quickly."

"Not gonna be easy, but I'll try." said the bat pony flexing the bow string and knocking an arrow. The bow seemed to be telling her how to shoot it it's black ebony body humming with the knowledge and power she needed. "I think I know what to do!" she said dropping to one knee and pulling the string back.
"Good to know!" said Nyx prying the ebony sword from the earth when she noticed a burning on the side of her leg. She reached into her pocket, and reeled back as she felt the searing heat of the cube in her pocket. How in Equestria is that there? I thought I left it in my saddle bags. "Hey Crim?" asked Nyx.
"Yeah?" said Crimson Fang letting the arrow fly it smacked into the tree next to the naga. Crim swore.
"You think I should do something with this cube?" asked the alicorn filly ignoring the burning the cube brought as she pulled it out of her pocket.

"I advise against it." said Gage arriving next to the fillies "We have absolutely no clue what it will do."
"Maybe it will become a incinerator and dissolve the mean snake lady?" suggested Crim watching the naga pick herself up still clutching one scimitar in her scaly hand.
"Let's find out shall we!" suggested Nyx lighting her horn only for Gage to stop her magic with some of his own.
"I don't want either of you getting hurt now stay back and cover me!" he said gripping his sword, and shouting "WULD" and zipping over to the monster as quick as the wind.
"I'm gonna use the cube." said Nyx lighting her horn, but instead of grabbing the whole cube she spotted a specific rune her magic filled the rune and a strange power flooded into her. Her arm healed, and a mini fire ball appeared in her hand. "That's useful!" she said chucking the ball at the snake.

The naga was just barely blocking the presumed Dovahkiin's strikes, and her blade was covered with cracks, and dents. She didn't even see the fire ball coming. When it collided she was being turned to ash at an alarming rate. The act of magic caught Gage off guard, and he slipped backwards yelling "MOOOOOOO!" as he landed on his backside.
"MY MASTER WILL KILL YOU ALL!" yelled miss naga.
"Well......kill it with fire as I always say." said Gage lighting his hand with a fire of his own. He thrust out his hand, and a torrent of fire erupted from his palm finishing the shouting demon turning her into a pile of ash.

A Month Later

Nyx was walking through town Crim her best friend present with her. It was Friday and they were looking for something to do. Nyx had taken to wearing her late-mothers magic cube...thing around her neck like a necklace, when she found a little loop at the top, and asked Fluttershy if she'd loop some string or something through it.
Now she was living another uneventful day just trying to pass the time. "Wanna do some pranks? Or maybe just hang out at Sugar Cube corner." suggested Crim.
"Nah we did that yesterday.....I wanna try something new!" said Nyx eyes full of excitement as she tried to think of something fun to do when a young colt bumped into her nearly knocking her over, but he caught her.
"I'm so sorry how clumsy of me." he said in a braytish accent. The colt in question was roughly Nyx's age with nearly gold colored hair, and a beige coat. His eyes were green, and had a few freckles underneath them. He was an earth pony.
"Yeah......" she said rather content with looking at the colts eyes.
"Ummm Nyx you in there?" asked Crim snapping her fingers in front of Nyx's muzzle catching her attention.

"Yeah....yeah I'm here." she snapped out of her trance like state "Names Nyx yours?" she asked the colt in the hoodie.
"Dante" he said "Dante Fleetfoot." he said with a smile before darting off she saw a few bags tied to the back of his jeans.

Author's Note:

Say hi to Dante from Music within us's story An Assassins Legacy. Except this being another universe isn't dating, nor has a crush on Octavia....so let's ship him shall we!
On a side note this story is now off of hiatus! *fires party popper*