• Published 23rd Jun 2014
  • 833 Views, 12 Comments

A Griffon’s Foray into the Realm of Puppy Rearing - PhycoKrusk



After participating in a police action against some small-time criminals, national hero Jacoby Flynn finds himself faced with a challenge unlike any he has faced before.

  • ...
2
 12
 833

Epilogue - A Letter from Far Away

Jake,

What the hell is going on? You can’t write letters like that last one and expect a positive response. I’m worried, and maybe whatever it is that’s happening is really hard for you to write about, but you have to write about these things, otherwise your friends jump to completely unreasonable conclusions about what the hell is going on, and then ask your other friends what the long-term consequences of an illegal teleport across national borders actually are.

Do you see why I might be a little upset?

Of course you can come to Ponyville for a while. We haven’t seen you for months, and whatever the hell is going on, it sounds like you need to get away from it. I can’t promise what accommodations will be like, so you should expect to be living on die Trauer Stern much of the time. I guess the only good news is that whatever the hell is going on, it can’t be too serious, otherwise you wouldn’t have mailed a letter in such a way that it would take 3 weeks to get here. This one is coming by the same method, so there.

We’ll look for you soon.

Skitch


P.S. Bring Hänsel and Alex. Rarity has a gift to give and there’s talk going around about defending the honor of the van Liefeld name, and a lot of us are getting nervous.

Author's Note:

Double whammy! Mainly because it felt like cheating to make you all wait another week for what amounts to 2 drabbles and change.

All told, I actually had a pretty easy time with this one. I certainly like to think I’ve become a stronger writer over my last few projects.

Comments ( 3 )

Ok I love these characters!

Despite unfortunate circumstances any plans on continuing this?

10443019
Maybe. I have one more idea I could still write. Everything else I had kicking around, unfortunately, would have required input or collaboration with GreyGuardPony. Between all of us, we might still have some of her notes, but not enough.

The biggest hurdle is that my time is at a premium right now.

10443057
Got cha. Thank you for the response.

Login or register to comment