• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 6,621 Views, 126 Comments

Moon Doesn't Care About Size - McProky



After a half-succesful experiment in teleporting, you found yourself in Equestria, but you were end up being 1 milimeter!

  • ...
48
 126
 6,621

Chapter I - Prologue

Author's Note:

Its my first written story after 5 years, so it will be a little bit chaotic, and its my first story in English, so there will be a lot of mistakes, if you want to help with editing and pre-reading and help in general, just PM me ;). So i hope you enjoy thin a good luck reading it!
PS or FIY or blablabla: I still didn't quite figure out name of this fanfic, so you are free to tell some suggestions ;)

/-----------------------------\
Chapter I - Prologue
\-----------------------------/

My name is Andrew Prokesh. I’m a 36 year old brilliant scientist.
Six year ago, in 2028, I created the very first teleportation device that could transport living tissue. It was a massive breakthrough in the world. Everyone started to support my research. I became rich and famous, but I didn't like those things. I always felt like they were corrupting me.

I used all my money to build a teleporter which could transport a living, normal human. At least that’s what I said to the public. I never much liked this world, with all the wars, diseases, and lately water problems and starvation. So I decided that in secret, I would build a special teleporter that could transport me to another dimension.

You know, in my youth, there was a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It taught me about important things that I felt this world doesn’t have: friendship and equality, among other things. There was a specific pony, who caught my mind. It was the princess of the night, guardian of dreams, Princess Luna. She reminded me a lot of me, when I was just a teen. Sad, alone, and afraid of making new friends. She, after a while, overcame those fears and became a friendly pony. I really liked her. I never wanted to admit it, since she was just an imaginary character, but I had a little crush on her. I always wanted to be best friends with her, maybe something even more. I said to myself that it was just weird falling with love with an imaginary character.

My friend from primary school, Ladislav was a scientist too. He was really stupid, but he was one of my best friends in this world. He was as smart as Steven Hawking. He believed that everything we think, everything we create in our minds, it creates new dimensions about those things. Our imaginations were tools of creating life.

He always wanted to explore new dimensions. I told him, that one day with my teleporter, he could get there. So I told him not to tell anyone about our dimensional teleporter research. He was a friend I could trust, so I told him my intention with the teleporter. I told him that I want to get out of here, to get to a better place, where wars are minimal and everything there is good. He didn’t want to go with me, because he wanted to go to another dimension, which he didn't tell me about much. Only that that dimension would have something to do with smart people.

After two years of research with Ladislav, our dimensional teleporter was ready, but we never tested it on a human. Before I knew it the day arrived when I would use our teleporter to get to Equestria. ''Everything is ready, Andrew. You’re ready to go.'' Ladislav said.
''Good. After two years of waiting, I’ll finally able to get there. Are you sure you don’t want to go to, Lada?'' I said with a smile.
''No, I don't. I don't want to live with ponies, I want something different, remember?''

''Ah yes, a smart people dimension,'' I said, rolling my eyes. I came over to him and shook his hand. ''Thank you Lada for helping me with my dream come true,'' I said with joy in my voice. I felt a little water in my eyes from pure happiness.
''It was good having you as a friend. Good luck out there,'' Ladislav said with a little sadness in his voice. I put away my lab coat and stepped into the telechamber. I was feeling nervous. After all these years, my dream will come true. Only one button, which starts the teleportation sequence, has separated me from getting to Equestria.

''Okay, press the button Lada, I’m ready as I would ever be.'' Lada pressed the button and the countdown started.
''10''
''9''
''8''
''Good luck out there Andrew,'' Lada said.
''7''
''Thanks Ladislav, see you again someday,'' I said jokingly
''6''
''5''
A teleportation pad bellow opened under me as the room sealed up with large metal walls.
''4''
Energy bolts started appearing.
''3''
''2''
I felt a tingly feeling all over my body.
''1''
''Here we go!''
''Teleportation: Complete!'' said the computer voice. The metal walls dropped down and Ladislav saw nothing.
''Good luck, my friend'' Lada said.