• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 523 Views, 23 Comments

SCARY STORY 2 - GIGA-XISBASS



PRINCESS HEART, changeling princess has travelled to a specific universe in Equestria's multiverse to undo an evil Geas curse that's been casted repeatedly for the last 1000 years. Watch as she exposes a villain stealing a filly's body

  • ...
7
 23
 523

EPILOGUE: 5 years later.

A few years later, Shining Mirror has fully adapted to being Diamond's sister and has managed to stop her from teasing the blank flanks so much. She has since explained who she really was to Diamond Tiara and that she's living the life Diamond's real sister asked her to for her. To be there for Diamond when she no longer could. PRINCESS HEART soon Returned to check up on Shining Mirror's progress and see how everyone was doing. "Hmm..it's been awhile, I should go check up on Shining Mirror to see how things are since then. Said HEART as she walks around looking for Shining Mirror and seeing the CMC hanging out with Diamond Tiara now that they have becomed friends with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Diamond and Sapphire/Shining are currently helping them, get their cutie marks it would seem.

"Hello everyone. How have things been?" Asked HEART cheerfully.

"We've been good princess." they said bowing and after they all bow, Sweetie Belle shows her knew cutie mark, a musical note rather like Vinyl's.

"Diamond and Sapphire helped me get my cutie mark."

"That's very good. So a musical note huh? Just like I thought it'd be. What of you 2? Have you gained yours yet?" Asked HEART looking at Applebloom and Scootaloo.

"We don't have our marks yet." Applebloom says rather sadly.

PRINCESS HEART smirks as she speaks. "I see, have you tried building things Applebloom and scootering more Scootaloo? Those mayy very well be your talents."

"I so wish I could fly," Scootaloo says. "Don't worry about that Scoots, you'll be able to soon that's for sure. I could even help you if you want." mentioned HEART happily.

"That'll be nice, thanks." said Scootaloo smiling. And this story comes to a close, an evil was stopped and reformed and wrongs were righted. In the end all you need is a hero to help you through.

THE END

Author's Note:

Final chapter's up. Well this has been an eventful week writing this story before finally completing it and posting it all today. A short epilogue but couldn't think of anything else to type. if anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment them. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it.

Comments ( 17 )

I'm sorry, you meant well, but it's not taken off. RPs need a lot of polishing before they can be turned into finished fics.

the last thing this site needs is some Scary Movie clones

4092446 It was suppose to be a sequel to the Scary Story fanfic Diamond Sparkle wrote giving it a better ending than the original had that was a tragic one. Hardly anyone died like happens a lot in actual scary movies and the culprit was punished appropriately. ^^;

4092009 perhaps. This was my first completed story for FIMFiction so there could be more later on. ^^

4093148 indeed it is but what would you expect from a sequel to a horror fic of sorts? You read the original as well?

4093170 Interesting. Heh those 2 should meet sometime.

4093270 *shrugs* Never know I mean in the multiverse this one is strict but merciful. And fair as well for a warden and judge as they should be. plus I saw one that was comical in a fanfic that I think was cancelled. involved Discord and Grogar being old buddies and maybe nerds. Don't really remember all the details.

4093327 Indeed that was the intent. Cabbages joke seems popular on FIMFiction when I googled it.

Yeah given the severity of the crimes and how Diamond Sparkle writes Celestia as in her stories it's somewhat expected in a sequel to a story of hers.

4093376 Heh she may be a jerk but she still has a heart.

4093561
No, not quite yet (I read your fic because you asked, and we're pals)

do you think I would enjoy the original??

4116765 Possibly. It's pretty good for a horror story and has a pretty dark ending seeing how the sequel here tries to undo it to grant a happy ending instead by solving the problem the original made. I highly recommend the other stories Diamond Sparkle writes as well. Pretty good stuff involving changelings and romance. a few dark and tragic stories here and there but written well.

4093602
I guess I am still used to Tirek being the MLP version of Unicron of Transformers.
You know..being "The Ultimate Evil, Harbinger of Death, Chaos and Destruction" and all that jazz.

4116892 I guess that's the main version we see of him in stories. I know that version appears in The Elements of Harmony and Savior of Worlds story as the possible main villain now that he's revealed himself and kidnapped Megan.

First I would point out that the Summary would have been better if it had Paragraphs.

You are refering to an Earth Pony, right? Just like all the Apples?

What is Geas, assuming it isn't just a typo, but it is confusing to those of us who doesn't know.
it would be preferable, if we don't need to read the entire Prequel to understand the Ssummary, or the Story.

I like the idea of mentioning Tartarus, even if this may be a chance spoiler?

4116933 thank you for adding my story Shining Phantom than really

5987263 Anytime. Though I agree with everyone, you should get an editor and prereader I think. It'll help make the story a lot better. Also longer chapters would be a plus as Shining Phantom has the potential to be a pretty cool story if done right. ^^

5987824 their will be longer chapters and thanks for your thought

Login or register to comment