• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 523 Views, 23 Comments

SCARY STORY 2 - GIGA-XISBASS



PRINCESS HEART, changeling princess has travelled to a specific universe in Equestria's multiverse to undo an evil Geas curse that's been casted repeatedly for the last 1000 years. Watch as she exposes a villain stealing a filly's body

  • ...
7
 23
 523

CHAPTER 6: Time for rebirth.

Invisible to all except who he wants to see him, the STEED REAPER appears in the hospital to reap Shapphire's soul and begin Shining Mirror's rebirth. "It's time." He says as he reaps Shapphire Tiara's soul and Shining Mirror replaces her. "Hello little one. It's tragic you had to die like this Shapphire but sadly we're on a deadline. Is there anything you wish to say to Diamond before we get you to the spirit world?" Asked STEED REAPER as he quickly filled Shapphire in on what was going to happen.

"Y..Yes there is.. Goodbye my beloved sister. I wish I could've lived to watch you grow up but things don't always work out huh? And to the one replacing me, take good care of her. Treat her like I would've. Or I'll haunt you for the rest of your new life til to you do!" Said Shapphire.

"May you rest in peace little one." Said DEATH as he goes with Shapphire to the spirit world. Shining Mirror opens her eyes in her new form with Diamond leaning over her and giving her a cuddle and kiss.

"Sis..sister..." said Shining as she woke up.

"Shapphire you're awake!" Exclaimed Diamond in happiness hugging her sister with tears in her eyes. "I..I thought you'd never wake up again Shapphire." Said Diamond as she cried.

"There there Diamond I'm here and that's all that matters now." "I was hanging on by a thread and Death appeared. He told me it wasn't time and to live my life. He also mentioned how you've been bullying others. Please for my sake please stop." Said Shining Mirror as she explained her "encounter with Death."

"V..very well then little sister. Anything for you." Said Diamond Tiara. A week later Shapphire Tiara was discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health as she helped her sister become a better filly, forging friendships with the CMC she used to bully and tease. After a few months had passed and the apple family checked up on her, she revealed the truth to Diamond having been allowed by Tirek to tell her as well. Needless to say Diamond was shocked at first but upon hearing what her real sister's last words were, she soften up and accepted Shining Mirror as her new Shapphire Tiara.

Author's Note:

Another short chapter. Couldn't think of anything else to add at this point. any suggestions? Epilogue's coming up next so stay tuned.