• ...
4
 37
 1,268

Notice

Hey there everypony,

Just here to make a small announcement. Looking on The Inside is going to be put on hiatus. The story just isn't feasible and I can tell its not entertaining many of you. It doesn't feel fun writing a story that nopony is enjoying and its pretty demotivating. On the good side of things, I have two one shots coming out called "Lucky Strike" and "Love Somepony" which I'm sure you guys and gals may definitely love, especially with how hot they get. For those of you who enjoyed the story, sorry to disappoint, but the only way I'd really continue writing this story would most likely be with a co-author to help make this an easier piece to write.

I hope you all understand,

Henry

Comments ( 11 )

YOU SICK BASTARD. NOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAA!offensivelydefiantapparel.com/catalog/images/product-image/fuck_you_you_fucking_fuck.png

On the other hand, thanks for the new stories.

880163 It won't be permanent. I just need to step away from it for a while. Sorry.

880276 It's fine, but I hope one day you will see the error of your ways and come back to the light side...oh wait sorry, wrong place, I meant to the story.

880276 if your gonna be away from it for a while, just put it on hiatus, not cancel it. :twilightsmile:

Thats a shame i rather enjoyed this story
but alas have some bro-stauches
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

894030 Like I've said earlier. I'll probably continue it if I get a co-author.

iMad. I was LOVING this story....even though I just found it today.
This notice? Right in the feels man, right in the feels.

1190795 LoTI is going back into production in the upcoming week or so.

Hello there! Here's the stalinview as you requested long ago. Enjoy!

1302866 Thank you very much for the Stalinview! I've actually been re-writing bits and pieces of the story and one of the major things I'm addressing is the transitional elements in the first two chapters.

Login or register to comment