• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 438 Views, 10 Comments

The Two Potters and the Three Princesses: Temple Side Story - Vladimir



Side story explaining when Harry, Griphyx and the Princesses were sucked into the Temple of Gods.

  • ...
 10
 438

Chapter 4

Griphyx wakes up in the shrine/temple and looks around. He is back in THAT room, but this time, he holds no fear. He is numb to it, he sighs and gets to his feet and walks down the dark hallways, knowing that if he were to look, then he would see the blood, bodies, gore, etc. He turns down another hallway and watches as the eyes from before follow his every movement.

He walks for hours and reaches the stares. He goes up them and opens the door, the tournament still fresh in his mind as he walks through the door, and closes it. When he turns around, he is greeted by that man from before. He wears a glad smile.

"So you beat fear. Good. It is wonderful to see you much stronger than before." He states. Griphyx tilts his head to the left, staying silent.

"It is also good to know that you are making a good view on yourself. But..." -He places a hand onto the boy's shoulder gently, giving him a sad look- "you have much to face in the future, and many women and men will come into your life and become friends or cherished loved ones. Never let them go, Griphyx. Never." The man says.

"I won't." Griphyx states as he walks past the man, who smiles at the boy's walking form.

'I am so proud of you, my son...' He thinks to himself before vanishing into thin air, and the temple/shrine becomes old and is falling apart. Griphyx doesn't bat an eye at this, however, he is looking for his brother and the princesses. He reaches a torn up room and finds them all just waking up.

"Lets head home." Griphyx says as he walks past them and puts his hands in his pockets. The others follow, although groggily. They head out into the now rising sun down the street. Unaware of the shadows following them, as they hiss and chuckle, before heading towards a certain train-station.

Their true adventures, are to come soon, and they must be ready for them.


FIN

Author's Note:

Ending of their small adventure into what I call, "Nether Realm". Hope you all enjoyed the short story, as it is only 1 of many more to come.
Fare thee well, fair travelers, for as always, I will see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye!!

Comments ( 2 )

It's funny how we are the only two (excludeing voices in heads) to comment on this story.

4121538 Fuck the police!!
DAMN IT!! STOP WITH THE REFERENCES!!!!
Are we back in business?
So help me...I WILL call Anderson here and I'll...oh nevermind, fucking weirdo. Anyways, yes. Apparently so.

Login or register to comment