• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 1,970 Views, 78 Comments

A Norseman Raids Equestria - Timemaster



In the ninth century, the renowned and feared viking, Alrik the Strong, had finally set sail back to his home in Scandinavia. After a successful expedition in the Americas, his ship capsized, sending all of them to Valhalla, except one. Alrik.

  • ...
14
 78
 1,970

Life

Author's Note:

Here is a short chapter. I am so nervous for my summer program...

Alrik

Alrik sat next to the lake, on the opposite side of the lake as labeled beast. Alrik removed his armor and began peeling out parts of his body that had finally rotted away. He threw the pieces of himself into the lake, making sure not to accidentally take out something that still hanged onto his bones. After removing his breasts, Alrik found that some of his ribs surrounding the heart were broken, while the heart fell to the floor. Using his strength, Alrik attempted to break off the ribs, only to end in futility.

'Perhaps my bones are invincible?' Alrik thought.

Shrugging, Alrik proceeded to peel away his belly from his body. He threw it into the lake, then began the gagtastic task of removing his internal organs, for they were of no real use anymore. He threw the parts away into the lake, and then looked at his legs. They were fine, but were in contrast to everything else, so Alrik ripped off the flesh of his legs. He felt no pain from this, but just the look it made him cringe. Now he looked at what was between his legs...

Princess Celestia

Celestia rested her head on the tower balcony, overlooking the citizens. They were going back to their daily rituals, albeit a little frightened, and it seemed that being invaded did not do much to their psyche. Celestia sighed at this, and turned to walk back to the meeting room. The usual war-time commotion was occurring in the halls, so Celestia easily swept through the traffic as she had been for a few days, and reached the meeting room. Oddly enough, the nobles inside were not bickering, which gave Celestia a small bit of confusion, but she easily hid it. She walked to her little bed meeting throne.

"So, what is the problem?" Celestia asked, sitting onto the throne.

The noble on the left, a black and male noble from the Eastern half of Equestria, said, with a strong voice, "I got fuckin' injured by this here fool's slaves!"

He showed Celestia the injured horn, which seemed to have a small and minuscule dent on the side. Celestia faked concern, and turned to the other noble to hear her side.

"My servants were delivering a package across town, when this 'elegant' noble here walked right into them," she said, her blue fur and blue eyes reflecting the sunlight. Celestia dimmed the lights around her, just to ensure she doesn't go blind. She then turned to the other noble to hear his retort, making herself make a inquisitive face.

"Dat is fuckin' false, dog, for it twas that fool's servants fault fo' not lookin'!" he said in a rather loud tone, looking at the other noble with a angry face.

Celestia sighed on the inside, turning to the other noble, who then said, "maybe my servants could not tell you were a noble, with how you act and all."

Before Celestia could rotate her head, the other noble jumped the blue one. They fought for a few seconds before the guards took them away.

Then another pair entered...

Alrik

Alrik placed his armor over his body. As the armor was too big, and full of holes, Alrik used his mind to meld his armor together,by using the unneeded amount of metal, and let the metal bits swim into position. After some swimming, the armor rested perfectly on Alrik's skeletal body. Alrik smiled and placed his helmet on his head before getting back on his boat.

'What should I do today?' Alrik thought, rising from the forested lake. After floating for a few minutes, Alrik came to a conclusion—'gain infamy.'

Alrik cackled, his undead voice resonating across the sky as he swam faster and faster. After some time, black rings emerged from behind him that, themselves, sounded like cackles which accompanied Alrik's own cackles as he broke the wall of sound. He gripped his axe as hard as he could as he swam across the sky...