• Published 12th Mar 2014
  • 1,019 Views, 52 Comments

New pony in Ponyville - The Metallic Dash



A New pony moves to Ponyville to start fresh and begin a new life.

  • ...
6
 52
 1,019

The Dream

Author's Note:

READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!


Hey guys its me I am sooo sorry i couldn't upload this earlier. My lifes kinda being screwed up ever since my mom got rid of the internet in march. and then I have to worry bout school as well as chores and homework. so thanks for reading..... uploads aregoing t be a bit longer but not 6 months longer i can promise you that..... anyways go ahead and read this chapepter ...... also its so short because If you know how short a dream is in real life then thats my reasoning....

Thanks guys and see you soon..


Chapter 5

The Dream



I woke up at about 3:00 A.M. hearing a knock on my door. “Now who could that be?" I asked myself. I walked downstairs and looked through the peep-hole. Nopony was there, so I opened the door and sure enough nopony was there. I closed the door but about 4 seconds later, there was another knock on the door. I opened the door again only to be a silent shadowy figure. “Who are you?” I asked with surprise. But instead of a response, it was just silent. I was extremely confused because it was just standing there, staring at the ground. Then it looked like it took a glance at me, flared it's wings, then dashed off.


I stood there still confused, watching it fly to a nearby cloud. I decided I wanted some answers. So I spread my wings and took flight after it. But as soon as the figure saw me it dashed away to another cloud, then another.. And it kept doing this for about maybe 30 seconds before I just decided I’ve had enough of this, but it looked like it anticipated this because it zoomed from the last cloud to the open sky not stopping. I tried to catch up to it, but in a failed attempt I lost control of my wings and started falling. Panic filled my body and I realized I was really high up and that it was cold. I then recognized a somepony else was speaking. He was my other personality, Brian.


“Way to go Thunder.” Brian said.


“Shut up Brian, you’re not helping.” I said.


“Well i’m not the one falling out of the sky, now am I.” Brian stated


“No, your not.” I said sadly.


“Open your wings bro.” Brian said.


“I can’t. They feel like they are glued to my sides.” I replied.


“Well, we have about 15 seconds before we hit the ground, so do something.” Brain said, stating the obvious.


“I’m trying.” I said, still panicking.


We were 50 feet from the ground when something hit me, launching me further into the air. After a few seconds I realized I was being carried by another pegasus, I couldn’t tell who it was because of how dark it was.


I felt as though I should be flying on my own, so I hopped out of the pegasus’s grip and began falling again and then after a few seconds, I opened my wings and started flying again. I noticed the silhouette of the pegasus that saved me, sitting on a cloud. I flew to the cloud and took a seat near the silhouette.


“Who are you?” I asked again hoping to get an answer, but all I was silence.


The figure then stood up and walked towards me and sat down next to me. At that moment I noticed it had a horn on its head. 'Another alicron?' I questioned myself.


It seemed like it could not talk. So we sat there for maybe 30 seconds before something just didn’t seem right. I then noticed that there was no other clouds in the sky and that there was no ground, not even a moon, but only… Darkness.


I couldn’t tell if this was a nightmare or a dream. But then the figure stood up and looked at me. That’s when I realized it had eyes. They were sky blue. They reminded me of somepony from a story that my mom told me when I was a colt. The figure then opened it’s wings and flew upwards towards the moon which now shone light.

“I BID THEE FAREWELL, THUNDER.” It yelled in a loud voice. Then flew into the moon and disappeared. The moon disappeared a few seconds later. I was trapped in darkness when a bright light flashed before me and I realized it was sunlight.

Comments ( 2 )

... is Luna being a weirdo?
i hope you continue this soon, but, don't if you are busy with life or whatever

Login or register to comment