• Published 20th Jul 2014
  • 2,686 Views, 46 Comments

Mirror the Fun - Nonagon



The human Twilight Sparkle finally meets her mirror counterpart... and has some explaining to do.

  • ...
39
 46
 2,686
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

I have a very bad feeling about this.

:pinkiegasp: Noodle Incident incoming! Can't wait.

4747103
Don't worry too much about it. I'm still sticking around for the rest of the story, because that's what I find interesting here.
It just stood out, especially since that's the first time I've ever seen McCarthy's name used like that. Celestia or Faust are by far the more common choices.

4747762 Alternate universe. McCarthy wove the EQG world into being, not Faust, so she gets top billing in their pantheon. She gets a mention in MF1, too. Not terribly important, but I have a soft spot for seemingly pointless world-building details.

Two questions:
1) Were your chapter names starting with 'double' only chosen so you could build towards that "double slit experiment" joke?
2) How long until part three?

4748666 Or perhaps A Tale of Two Flashlights.

4748016 4748714 You know, I almost didn't go for it. I thought to myself, No, even for this fic, Double Slit Experiment is just too much! I tried other titles for a while, including Double Mattress, Double Indemnity, Double Stuffed, etc, but threw the original in at the last minute because it just works on so many levels.

No idea when part 3 will arrive. Could be next month. Could be next year. I have many projects to juggle.

What did sunset shimmer do to her that would scare pony twilight?

Just a suggestion to make things interesting, have both twilights do it with each other.

4756554 You're just saying that because it would be hot and I TOTALLY AGREE.

Why... WHY!? WHY STOP THERE?!?!?!?!?! You leave us wanting... You leave us hurting... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :flutterrage:

(Talking about the plot for the story, not the clop.)

I came for the sex, and stayed for the story.

<.< >.> *follows*

*EDIT* Sorry, ignore this comment:twilightsheepish: *still following*

I kept waiting for the first one to update. Then I noticed it said complete. And I was like :twilightangry2: but then I saw sequels and went from:twilightangry2:to :twilightsmile:

Man, I wish I knew what Twilight turned into. Not even Sunset Shimmer turning into a literal demon got that reaction from Princess Twilight

Yay! More Univerexpansion! ONWARDS!

Login or register to comment