• Published 7th Mar 2014
  • 4,300 Views, 177 Comments

Heart Plus - Dawn Arc - SparkStone



The adventures of the Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and a new unexpected friend Kasin kick off after his arrival. With the seven of them together, they must do their best to fix the mishaps around Equestria

  • ...
31
 177
 4,300

Did you see Heart Shards?

As many of you know (And in heartache) Heart Plus is going to be on Hiatus (Probably for a very, very long time). My feeling has strummed a bit from this action, and seeing how you all love and still support this story waiting for more, I decided to make a revised version. Bear with me for these are the reasons why.

-At first, it was a flame thing. I was startled by how many called this story a bad story. Later, I accepted my work as good. More time passed, and I found that I wanted to change some things. Things that I can't simply edit out because it would destroy what simplicity this story has and thus, become hard to understand.

-I want to make the ponies even STRONGER. I read it over, and decided that these mares need more strength to do them justice.

-Add a new character, now known as Emma. She's the smart and witty one, but shy like the original Kasin. She will sort of be like a shy girl, but when with friends, she is bold whenever the time calls for it.

-Add a new reason why humans are special rather than having them drop by once in a while.

-Add more flirtatious comedy to Heart Plus's level.

*SPOILERS*-Give Kasin some depth. I decided to change his personality to a fun loving, bold, and friend cherishing boy. Before, he had a mixed personality when I wrote him out at first, and it was difficult to define his character in the later chapters. Once he spent time to perfect himself with Chaos powers, he was less of who he was before. I decided to make Kasin a simpler character, one that would do things without hesitation if he know's that's what he must do.

What will stay
-Kasin's charisma (because I find all that funny and entertaining. It's interesting, and the concept stays the same. In the end of the story, the readers can aid in who will be the one.)

-Attribute Masters. Now known as the Former Apostles, because Attribute Master is a mouthful.

-Shale is too cool to be left out of this.

-The revolutionaries.

-Most of the Chapter ideas and concepts will be reused and revised for Heart Shards.

That's all I have to say. Please consider reading Heart Shards as I write out the chapters. I wish to continue the series, but in a newer light. And if you are wondering where Kasin is in this story, he's not introduced yet! I'm giving these spoilers so you guys don't have to miss out on my rewrite just because you think Kasin isn't in the new story.

That's all for now. See you in Heart Shards!

Author's Note:

Give your support to Heart Plus by giving thumbs up, faving, and comment on it's successor, Heart Shards!

Comments ( 7 )

Work at the best of your strength bro. Your story is amazing. Make it the best you can make it.:twilightsmile:

If you're starting a new story with a similar plot, shouldn't you cancel this one?

6601135
Just in case things don't go well, we can always jump back where we were if that was the case.

This one in specific will officially be cancelled after Heart Shards gets a chance after 7 chapters or so.

cool story bro! :moustache: nice touch on the charisma thing for the protagonist:yay:
make it a harem on heart shards:trollestia:

This story tugs on my HEART


Get it :3

Comment posted by sinewystatue382 deleted Dec 24th, 2021
Login or register to comment