• Published 30th Aug 2014
  • 658 Views, 7 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Spoilers! - Flutters Is Shy



Somepony or something steals the Doctors Diary. containing unknown knowledge of both the past and future of Equestria, can the Doctor retrieve it before chaos reigns supreme?

  • ...
4
 7
 658

Diary End

I'm really sorry to anyone that actually liked this story, but I have decided to mark it as 'Cancelled' and discontinue it.

This is due to multiple factors, mainly that my main desire for writing this story came from my interest in the DR Who series. While I still like it, I no longer feel the desire to go back and endlessly watch episode after episode, and thusly after Netflicks removed the series from their streaming service I promptly lost all ability to watch the series at all.

As such... I really don't care as much as I did about the show that I once did.

Add to that the fact that this story has laid dormant for so long... I never really had any idea of where to take this story. I had the basic idea of 'Dr Whooves has diary, diary gets stolen', but I never went farther than that on the ideas board. I kept coming back to this story, hoping that I would feel inspired to continue it, but nothing ever came of these efforts of futility.

If anyone else wants to use what I have already written up, then feel free to. I won't delete this story from the site, because that would just be running from a failure I was unable to pull myself over. I failed in this story, but I won't throw a fit because of that. I will continue writing my other stories, striving forward to write better works. For those that stuck around to see if this story would ever update...

My apologies for having failed you.

Comments ( 1 )

could be interesting if you had other stories that had inklets of the doctor sprinkled in that was interesting. and hinted at this story.

Login or register to comment