• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 2,919 Views, 39 Comments

My Little Pony X - Ephraim Blue



Sonic didn't want to leave home again. Eggman once again got his hands on the Chaos Emeralds and was planning on using them to defeat that hedgehog, but was interupted and thay were all sent not to Chris's world, but a land called Equestria

  • ...
12
 39
 2,919

Chapter 1 - A New Planet

Chapter 1 - A New Planet

???

Sonic lay on a patch of grass. It was certainly soft to the touch. The hedgehog loved to just sit and sleep on a hill, or even just rest. Sleeping was second nature to him, right behind running.

He awoke to an open sky above him. Few clouds protected the ground from the sun's light. There were several leaves flying through the air, which Sonic assumed were from a nearby tree.

He sat up to get a look at his surroundings. It was a certainly nice field he was on. Flat, soft, and only slightly bumpy from the hills and rocks.

"Nice place," he said. "But, where exactly am I? This certainly isn't Doctor Eggman's base, and most certainly isn't Mobius. I've been everywhere on Mobius, and I've never been here."

He stood to get a better view of where he was. The trees and the sky were certainly like what they were on Mobius, but they were never here before. (Wherever here was.)

"Maybe I went back to Chris's world," he thought aloud. "I haven't traveled everywhere on Earth. Too much water for my taste. Then again, wouldn't I have ended up in the city again?" He shook his head. "No. Eggman moved his base, so that would mean we would have ended up in a different place. But if this isn't close to the city, where am I?"

"Hey you!" a voice called behind him. "What the heck are you?"

Sonic turned to see a cyan... horse? What made this creature even stranger, was the fact that it had a rainbow mane. There was nothing else that could have made the noise, so he asked: "Are you the one that asked that question?"

"Yes I was," it replied. "Now what in the land of Equestria are you?"

"I'm a hedgehog."

"No your not."

Sonic flinched at that statement. "What makes you say that?"

"My friend takes care of almost every kind of animal, including hedgehogs. I've never seen a hedgehog that looks like you, or even one that could talk."

"Well, you horse. Believe to or not, but I am a hedgehog."

"I'm not a horse!" the cyan... thing said. "I am a pony! A pegasus at that!"

Upon hearing the word 'pegasus,' Sonic looked on the... pony's back to see a pair of cyan wings. "Well, I come to a world filled with talking ponies," Sonic mumbled to himself. "I really hate him sometimes. I wanted a rest from all that happened."

"Who are you talking to?" the pony asked.

"No one, now please leave me alone." Sonic began to walk off.

"Hold on! I'm not done talking to you!"

"Well I'm done listening."

"Nopony just walks out on me like that!" she screamed. Suddenly, she appeared in front of Sonic, who flinched at her sudden appearance. "Just who do you think you are, mister?!"

"I think that I am me," he replied. He walked around her. "Now if you would plea-"

She appeared in front of him again. "You are going to answer my questions!"

"And who's going to make me? You?" He walked around her once again, this time giving a small jog. He got a little further away before she came in front of him again. "Your pretty quick."

"I'm not called the fastest flyer in Equestria for nothing!" she boasted.

Equestria, huh? he thought. I'm going to have to remember that. Also, definitely not on Chris's world. "I see that you also won't leave me alone. If you stop now, I'm not going to embarrass you with that title."

"You calling for a race?"

"Is there anything else I might want to challenge?"

"What are the rules?"

"First to get to the top of the next hill over there," he pointed a finger to a slightly larger hill a little ways away, "is the winner."

"All right then," she agreed. "You ready to lose, hedgehog?"

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch," Sonic replied.

"When do we start?"

"You can start whenever you wish," he said before taking a seat.

"You're just going to sit there?"

"No, I'm going to give you a head start. I feel like you're going to need it."

"You really don't know who I am, do you?"

"What was your first hint? Now hurry and start. I'll meet you over there."

"If you really feel that confident, then I'm going!" she said before taking off. Right before she reached the hill, she turned to see where the hedgehog might be. She saw him standing at the starting line. "Are you really just going to stand there?" she called to him. "I've seen snails move faster than you!"

"Snails move faster than me?" a cocky voice behind her spoke. "I haven't heard that before."

She turned to see the blue hedgehog standing at the sop of the hill they were racing to. "How did you get up here so fast?" she asked.

"I ran," he replied. "You don't know who I am, do you?"

"No, and I want another race!" She searched her surroundings until she saw a huge mountain. "First to the top of that mountain over there wins!"

"You're on!" he accepted. "However, you won't get a head start this time!"

"Whoever said I needed it?"

"On three then?"

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO" they both screamed.