• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 2,917 Views, 39 Comments

My Little Pony X - Ephraim Blue



Sonic didn't want to leave home again. Eggman once again got his hands on the Chaos Emeralds and was planning on using them to defeat that hedgehog, but was interupted and thay were all sent not to Chris's world, but a land called Equestria

  • ...
12
 39
 2,917

Prolouge - The Mad Life of Doctor Eggman

My Little Pony X

By: Ephraim Blue

Prolouge - The Mad Life of Doctor Eggman

Dr. Eggman's Base May 1st, Unknown Year

Chaos Emeralds. That's all this mad scientist ever wrapped his life around. These 7 Emeralds with limitless power could finally rid him of the annoying hedgehog, Sonic, forever. He searched day in and day out, secretly hiding away in his hidden lab away from the world.

He could have chosen another path for his life to take. He didn't always want to make his Eggman Empire, he used to want to be a great man, like his father. That all changed to him when his grandfather, Dr. Gerald Robotnic, had used Chaos Control to transport them to Sonic's world.

Well, he didn't really cause Chaos Control. The emeralds just so happened to bring them all to that world accidentally when they first came together. His grandfather found these emeralds and used them to transport himself and Eggman's cousin, Maria back to their home world.

He could have been happy on this new planet. He went out and met with the creatures that inhabited this planet, but they were all afraid of him. They had never met a human before. No matter how hard Eggman tried, no one ever appreciated him for what he was.

He soon learned that the objects that brought him to this world held tremendous power. His grandfather accidentally sent them back when trying to power the eclipse back on their home world. These 7 objects held the power to do almost anything.

As Eggman grew older, he learned all he could about these emeralds. He eventually learned that a blue hedgehog named Sonic had the power to control these emeralds to do what he wanted them to do. He confronted this hedgehog one day and asked for his help to build a great new city.

Curiously, the hedgehog had asked him why he wanted this. When he heard this question, he didn't know what to think. So he came up with using the emeralds to create the most powerful city in the entire world.

The hedgehog refused. When Eggman asked him why, he simply got the answer that he shouldn't use these emeralds for his own gain. When he heard this, he didn't like the way he was being told. He replied that the emeralds could be used for anything, and that if he wouldn't help, he would do it himself.

The hedgehog still refused to give him the emeralds. This made the young doctor angry, and he marched off to build his empire. Unfortunately, no one wanted to join this empire of his, so he decided to force them to submit under his rule. He got himself into building robots for many various occasions and coincidences.

He had just released his robots onto the world to cause chaos, when a blue streak ran by and destroyed them all. When he looked in the direction of the attacker, he saw no one other than the blue hedgehog, who waved his finger at the doctor and ran off as fast as he came.

This angered Eggman even more. Every time he released robots to fight, they were destroyed before you could say lickity split. He eventually realized that the only way he could defeat the hedgehog, was with the 7 Chaos Emeralds.

He started gathering them as quick as he could. It took him months, but he finally found all the emeralds to power his ultimate machine.

It all would have gone as planned to, if it weren't for that meddling hedgehog. The last Chaos Emerald was with a girl named Cream. She refused to give it to him, so he kidnapped her and took the emerald by force. Sonic, however broke in and as he was causing Chaos Control, it instead sent him and Sonic's friends to the human world, thus the TV series, Sonic X.

When they finally returned from the other world, Dr. Eggman still searched for the emeralds. He found the first 6 fairly quickly, seeing as he had an IQ of over 300, so he claims.

Then, he found it. The 7th Chaos Emerald. He had searched for this last emerald for nearly a month now. He had been really sneaky, collecting the other 6.

Sad for him, he was too careless this time. He was on his way back to his base when he unexpectedly ran into that blasted blue hedgehog, who followed him nonstop, until they reached his secret base.

Eggman already had his entire machine set up. All he had to do was install the final emerald. He ran into trouble quickly as he flew into his base. Sonic had decided to hitch a ride with the good doctor.

Dr. Eggman knew about him latching on, due to the sudden shift in weight. He pretended not to notice, as he flew into his base. He had a trap for that hedgehog as soon as he landed.

As he did land, he put up a barrier, forcing Sonic to stay put in the small container.

"Eggman!" Sonic called through the glass, "What are you going to do with that emerald?"

"Why, its so nice of you to ask, Sonic," he called back. "Ever since those two lazy bone-brains went on vacation, I haven't had anyone to talk to about my evil schemes.

"You see Sonic, this machine is very much like the one that sent us all to the human world a few months ago. It was originally supposed to amplify the energy of all my machines, but thanks to you, it broke and sent us to another world. But now that I have you secured, there is no way you can interfere with my superior genius!"

Dr. Eggman began to laugh maniacally to himself. He laughed for so long, he didn't notice a rouge robot enter the room. The robot immediately noticed Sonic, unaware that he was trapped in a bulletproof case.

"Identification process complete. Subject identified as Sonic the Hedgehog. Must eliminate"

Dr. Eggman stopped laughing when he heard the new noise. "What are you doing?" he asked as the robot aimed its gun at Sonic. "No! Don't shoot! Stop!"

The defected Robot didn't listen to its master, and instead, fired. The bullets went strait at Sonic. The hedgehog jumped to avoid them, but found his efforts pointless when the bullets bounced right off his prison. The bullets then went strait for the energy amplifier 2.0, causing it to malfunction, and once again, cause Chaos Control.

Author's Note:

I've always like Sonic. I've seen all the TV shows and even found some Fan Fiction here on this site. I found that it was so nice, I decided to write one of my own.

I may have a few spelling and grammar mistakes that I haven't noticed. If you people notice them, please contact me via the comments and I will try to fix them.

I hope you people like this story. I've had this story on my mind for a while, and I have finally let you people view it. Please tell me what you did or did not like in the comments. Thanks, and I will see you later.