• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 3,193 Views, 51 Comments

Spike's 5 Rarities - trahzo



Twilight botched up a spell compliments of Pinkie Pie! The Result, 4 more Rarity's living in Ponyville, but Spike ain't complaining, because his dream has come true 5 times over!

  • ...
57
 51
 3,193

Chapter 7: Closure for the Heartbroken.

It was the next day & even though the 4 new additions to Ponyville were happy with their new boyfriend Spike, they felt they never got to say goodbye to their Spike, after telling Twilight about how they felt, she obliged for all of them to tell their Spike that it's alright.

1st was Anthro Rarity. Twilight opened up a portal to her world and Anthro Spike was surprised to see the portal open in front of him.

"Ah, wh-wh-what the? Rarity?"

"Hello Spikey-wikey. Well, I guess that was rather redundant because I'll be saying goodbye forever, to this version of my world though."

"What do you mean?"

"You know the night I said no?"

"How could I forget something so painful?"

"Well, look here, I've found an older version of you in this world."

"Hey there me!"

"Whoa, I look great!"

"Well thank you, don't worry kid, I'll take good care of her!"

"Please do."

"Spike, I know I promised not to tell anyone, but just so you know, Applejack has a crush on you! Also, if you're looking for a new element of generosity, find Coco Pommel! So long darling!"

Then the portal closed!

Then the sounds of boots came up the stairs.

"Howdy Spike."

"Hey A.J." Spike then gave her the infatuated look.

"(YEEHAW, I knew after Rarity mysteriously disappeared, that Spike would fall for me! Once again, I was right all along!)"

Next was Dragon Rarity's turn, Twilight opened the portal & Spike was surprised, so much in fact that he dropped his seasalt ice cream.

"Rarity? Where've you been? All of our friends have been trying to find you!"

Then Dragon Spike walks in.

"Some mysterious force sent me to a world where you are a dragon. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yeaaah, wonderf..."

"Dude, we're the same, I can tell you are lying."

"Oh." Then Pony Spike looked down & became depressed.

"Spike, please don't feel down, and also, even though I'm suppose to keep it a secret, buuuuuuut, Princess Luna has a thing for you."

"Isn't she my aunt?"

"She doesn't care your not related by blood, now farewell darling!" then the portal closed. Spike turned & was startled.

"A-aunt Luna?"

"You are now all mine!" She said while nuzzling Pony Spike.

Next was Elusive. Twilight opened a portal to his world & it wasn't pretty. Barb was shredding apart all of her Elusive posters with her 2 razor sharp claws.

"Oh my, I didn't think you'd hate me afterwards!"

"Ah! What do you want faggot!? YOU KNOW I'M HAPPY THAT YOU DISSAPPEARED, BUT WHY MUST YOU APPEAR JUST AS I'M DESTROYING EVERYTHING THAT REMINDS ME OF YOU, HUH YOU BIG JERK!"

"I just wanted you to know that I've ended up in a world where you are a guy. Introduce yourself to well yourself Spike."

"Wow, you're much scarier than me when I became a giant! Anyway's, stay happy, all girls are cuter that way, even if that girl is me. Don't worry, I'll take good care of him."

"Also, even though I'm breaking my brother's promise, Silver Belle has an over obsessive crush on you. Now tell the guys so long forever!" Then the portal closed.

"WHOA!!! The-the horror!" Silver Belle said with incredible pee your pants fear.

"Silver! COME 'ERE HANDSOME!" Then she rocketed towards him

*BAM!*

"Ow. But thank you Solaris."

Finally, it was EQG Rarity's turn. Twilight opened one last portal! There he was, in his dog house with untouched 5 day old food & water, how could a puppy be any sadder than that?

"Spike?"

"R-Rarity?"

"Yes it's me. I just wanted to say goodbye forever & also, I've found a very handsome dragon version of you that I've fallen in love with."

"Hey, come on dawg, don't be so down in the dumps, I'm sure a dawg with my style of handsome will find someone."

"Thanks, that's some very helpful advice coming from myself."

"Also, stop running from Fluttershy & Winona."

"Whoa, 2 chicks love yah dawg, now I wish you luck with them."

"Goodbye forever Spike."

Then Fluttershy walking Winona came walkung past.

"Fluttershy, Winona!" Then he ran towards them."

"Oh, hello Sp..." It was too late to finish the sentence because he tried to simultaneously hump both of their legs.

"Yaaay." Fluttershy cheered.

"Yeah, you hump me because you're mine bitch!" Winona barked. Quite the mouth on her, I don't even care that she's an adult.

"So, now that your loose ends are all tied-up, let's move all of my stuff to Rarity's!"

Years Later...

"Bye moms, bye dads, we're all off to school."

"Have a great time kids." All of them said as all 7 children went to school at individual speeds. The children of Pony Rarity where Crystal Clarity & her older brother Turqouise Blitz. A mysteriou force allowed Elusive to get pregnant & give birth to his daughter Garnet Bleu, or Bleu Garnet, doesn't matter what order you put 'em in. The daughter of EQG Rarity was Regal Shine (She's also the youngest). The daughter of Dragon Rarity was named Lavender. The daughter of Anthro Rarity was named Amethyst Lace (Most people say she'd one day run a store of gothic stuff, which sounds awesome! Goth people have cool fashions. Finally the oldest was Gem, the same mysterious force that got Elusive pregnant somehow got all 5 of them to be 1/5 pregnant with him, but when they all gave birth, a blue aura came out of them & all 5 merged together into one being. Yeah, that sounds fucked up but it happened in front of the Dr.'s and nurse's eyes.

*Sigh!* "You know what's special about today everyone .?"

"Of course, it's the day we all fell for you."

"The greatest day of our lives."

"Yes, it is."

So all 6 watched their kids as they all went to school, but it seems like a strong wind blows signalling something terrible! Meanwhile on a mountain over looking Ponyville...

"So this is where my arch nemesis lives. Well Veetrix guess this is where our final showdown will take place." Said a mysterious figure.

To Be Continued...

Comments ( 23 )

Wow. Just wow. Words can not describe this fic. I can't wait for the sequel.

THIS WAS BA-! GOD DAMMIT!

I don't even.

4049926

4050021 It's a mystery.


4050826 Flat out SUCKED! :flutterrage::twilightangry2:

4051059 Ahem...THIS! WAS! BAD!!! YEEAHHHH!!!!!! :flutterrage:

Harem. Yeah, no.

Well.... This was.... Something.... Wow, I can't even think to describe this...

This story..... was shit! Not the bad kind of shit just, weird shit but, still shit.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:



It's so bad......it's AWESOME!!! Great job, I think. Were you tryingn to write a crack fic? because if that was the case, this has to be teh crackiest fic I've ever read....

:rainbowhuh:what the hell
I don't know what to say ............... :twilightoops:

Oh, ho! Someone finally did it... excellent.

4706122 What did I do?

4706202
You made a terrible crack fic based off of my crack pic. Ironic I'd find this as I'm working on Rarity's Sparem.

4706294 Thanks for the non-compliment.

4706574
You're very welcome. I definitely chortled a few times.

i like both version

can you make another one where both of them got hit by the spell and not just one:ajsmug::yay:

Other than the suspicious over-complaining about gayness this was pretty funny when read with irony shades XD
(seriously dude, methinks you protest too much about the gay)

7499701 I don't have a problem with same sex relationships actually. I just felt like getting this out of the way.

7499738
I figured the freak outs were you going for funny, just wanted to let you know the joke was a bit overplayed. Al it al it was funny and reminded me of alot of the Dirk-centric Homestuck crack fics my wife got me into reading :)

7500005 Who's Dirk and what's Homestuck?

Login or register to comment