• Published 3rd Mar 2014
  • 15,296 Views, 57 Comments

Rainy Day Play - KrisProwler



When Hard Cover finds a little runaway on his doorstep, the young writer is inspired to do something reprehensible...

  • ...
20
 57
 15,296
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

uhh...there's no link to the artwork...at least not one that works.

...how do I look you up on InkBunny?

5744751

Yeah... Remember how I said this site is prudish? Yeah I can't link my account over there either. You'll just have to find me the hard way (it's really not that hard; I'm using the same handle...).

5744756 you could pm him (and me as well) the link, so that we can see. I do have an InkBunny account, so viewing should not be an issue

Comment posted by La Barata deleted Sep 13th, 2018

If you upload the pic to Tumblr and then link it through there, it will show up.

5744751

Heh, sorry about that; I was just informed about Inkbunny's weird offsite filter... Anyway, it should work now.

random picture in my opinion, but still cool

I found it rather strange and jarring how you started to refer to Hard Cover as Black Quill. I understand that he wants to keep his name secret from Starshadow, but outside of her directly addressing him as such, there's really no reason for you to have changed his name during the narration.

8154953

I've never been able to understand why people would go out of their way to read/view things that will trigger them, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this anyway.

8275828
You are correct, and I'm have a hard time deciding that, if that was true, if I would be laughing my ass off or be utterly horrified.

Oh. My. Faust:rainbowderp:.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

SHE'S ADORABLE:heart::rainbowkiss::yay:!!!

9492544
That's probably the best way to describe the situation Starshadow is in:rainbowderp:. The poor filly...:fluttershysad:.

Login or register to comment