• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 6,781 Views, 77 Comments

Pattycakes 3 - AlliePastel



The aftermath of Fluttershy's "Foaluma" experiments are starting to affect her friends. For better or for worst is the question.

  • ...
44
 77
 6,781

Chapter 4

The nursery fell silent as the Yellow coated Pegasus prepared herself for any question. In her best imitation of a solid brick wall, Fluttershy sat her rump directly on the ground and stiffened her back, “W-whadda you wanna ask me Rainbow?”

The cyan pegasus smiled unlatching arms from her now steady pegasus friend, “Alright, first of all. What’s with the change of mind here? Why did you save me?”

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow, “Well, I told you. Taking care of you was getting difficult and I have a real filly to take care of…”

Unamused by her friend’s remark, Rainbow Dash laid back on the ground. With a small smirk she questioned, “So, if Scootaloo didn’t show up you’d still be having your way with me at night? Now that you had that little filly, you knew you couldn’t keep experimenting with my sexuality like you were?”

A blush grew across Fluttershy’s face as she begged a soliable answer. When none came to mind she just whimpered a nearly incomprehensible squeak.

Rainbow Dash inched her way towards her friend’s figure. A grin with fangs appeared on the athletic pegasus’s face as Fluttershy became her prey. Using her weakly strengthened hoof Rainbow Dash nudged Fluttershy to her back.

“So Fluttershy, you think you’re a big girl because you bully others? You make them feel weak so you can feel strong by compression.” Rainbow Dash mounted the mare pushing her friend’s stomach down with the weight of her own body. A mischievous grin appeared on Rainbow’s face as she spoke softly into her friend’s ear, “Well let me tell you something. Everyone will be surpassed by another at some point. Except me of course, I’m second to none.”

The veterinarian pegasus swallowed hard as she felt her friend’s teeth nibble on her ear, she wanted to yell, to get fight back, to escape, but sadly for her she was frozen; weak, defenseless… just a foal. Tears welled up in Fluttershy’s eyes as her best friend greedily seduced her.

“R-Rainbow Dash, W-why?!”

The cyan mare leaned in licking from the base of her friend’s neck to her chin. A devious smirk appeared on her face as she looked her sobbing friend dead in the eye, “Cause’ I told you Fluttershy you’re worthless!”

Hiking up her leg Rainbow Dash kneed Fluttershy in the stomach, hard. She watched as her friend cried in agony desperately trying to reclaim her breath.

“S… Stop… Please” Fluttershy pleaded moving her hoofs to protect her ribcage.

Rainbow spit on Fluttershy’s face. Wiping off whatever remained on her chin she smiled, “Pathetic little filly, even when I’m out of shape and I’m still stronger than you. I wanna see you in bed tonight…”

Fluttershy sighed in relief before shifting her eyebrow crooked, “Huh? B-But I umm…” The Yellow mare blushed a dark shade red.

Rainbow smiled walking away from her friend, “Hehe, I think you know that you need me Fluttershy. Just because I don’t remember the details of your secessions with me doesn’t mean I didn’t feel them.”

The rainbow maned mare turned around, “You ate me out, I don’t know how you got me to stay still but you did.” Rainbow’s face got hot as she said those words outloud, “A-and I think I liked it.”

The winded mare rolled unto her hoofs slowly before standing up straight, “B-but why the assault back there?”

“Cause I wanted to show you that you can’t control me without your drugs and maybe just test run some stuff I’ve been thinking about doing.” Rainbow said as she shrugged her shoulders.

In her weakened state Fluttershy inched her way towards her friend, “You mean you’re willing to give us a chance?”

The Rainbow mare made her way to the crib gripping one of its bars in her hoof. The mare closed her eyes gripping the wood harder, “I know it sounds weird after all that happened but I feel a bit different about mares.”

“Wadda you mean Rainbow?”

The cyan pagasus face hoofed before letting out a slown drawn out moan, “Oooh, don’t make me explain why I wanna be your lover Fluttershy” Rainbow Dash opened her eyes and looked straight at her friend, “I just do alright? It’s no big deal.”

Fluttershy paced up slowly to her friend nuzzling her chest. A small smile on her face, Fluttershy spoke, “Well, I-I could be your baby this time. I-I mean if you want.”

Rainbow smiled hugging the mare in front of her. Stroking her friend’s hair Rainbow smiled, “Awh, Fluttershy. You can be my baby filly if you want; just as long as you know you’re always my baby filly.”

A blush overtook both ponies face as they subconsciously felt their faces drifting closing together. The Cyan mare wrapped both her hoofs around her friend’s neck drawing her lips closer to her friend’s.

Before Fluttershy had time to prepare her mouth was forced open; her tongue being shoved, pulled, and prodded to the reaches of her mouth. Funny, Rainbow’s mouth tasted of the foal formula that she’d so graciously missed. In the heat of her kiss Fluttershy’s mouth cracked into a smile as she melted into her friend’s advancements. She knew she didn’t have to worry about anything, Rainbow knew what she was doing; all she had to do was let Rainbow guide her.

All of a sudden Rainbow broke away from the kiss letting a small sting of saliva linger between her and her friend. A righteous smile appeared on Dash’s face as she hoof pumped into the air, “So awesome!”

Fluttershy’s hoofs got weak as she felt the urge to fall on the spot. A huge smile cast itself unto her face as she nodded, “Y-Yeah… I-I liked that, you’re tounge taste nice.”

Rainbow let go of her friend’s shoulders and steadied herself on her fours. A part of Rainbow Dash seemed confident and another didn’t. Strange, that kiss drained Rainbow of her charisma. She didn’t know what to do, so she just awkwardly grinned at her friend, “So… you wanna go meet up with Scoots?”

The caretaker pony sprang to her feet nodding even more frantically than before, “Oh yes! Scootaloo will be so thrilled! You want me to warn her or should it be a surprise?”

Rainbow smiled, “A surprise. I missed her…”

With a word more the cyan mare shook away her friend as she stepped slowly towards the doorway.

Fluttershy watched as her friend’s demeanor changed from joyful to remorseful, she guessed Rainbow knew Scootaloo made the decision in the first place. Strange that Rainbow hadn’t brought it up. Maybe she should say something.

“Wait Rainbow, what are you thinking about doing?” Fluttershy said catching up to her friend at the doorway.

Rainbow smirked gesturing for her friend to leave, “J-just give a me a minute. I promise I ain’t going to her, just give me a few minutes to talk.”

Fluttershy nodded backing away slowely, “Oh-alright. Just don’t be too long now.”

The cyan mare nodded, “I won’t.”

With that said Rainbow Dash sighed deeply before pacing out of the nursery. She made her way to the staircase before stopping. All of a sudden the stairway looked like it extended hundred feet diagonal, but she knew her mind was playing tricks on her.

The world seemed serial as she made her way up the staircase; everything just seemed to fit into place, nothing too peculiar despite the world being so desolate around her. She didn’t know or at least didn’t remember what the upper part of Fluttershy’s house looked like, but that all changed when she opened her friend’s bedroom door.

Cracking it open slightly Rainbow’s heart melted at the sight of her former protégés childish giggling. Scootaloo was patiently assembling a small castle like wall on the floor in front of her. Wanting to waste no time Rainbow smiled, “S-Scootaloo?”

The young filly turned her head. Scootaloo’s eyes immediately made contact with Rainbows as the child dashed to the arrival of her friend. Tears swelled into her eyes as she tackled the mare in a tight hug, “R-Rain-bow!”

Weakly smiling Rainbow wrapped a wing around the child stroking her back, “Hey kiddo, long time no see.”

Scootaloo looked up shocked at Rainbow’s cool glace, something was off. Cautiously the child backed away from the older mare, “R-rainbow, what’s wrong? I-I’m so sorry!”

Rainbow Dash smirked lifting the diapered filly into her arms. One hoof under each of the child’s arms, Rainbow looked the tearing child in the eye, “Why do you cry Scootaloo?”

Scootaloo frowned looking at her friend. She knew what was wrong, somehow Rainbow was still weak. Maybe not mentally but physically; she looked fatigued, even mentally exhausted. Still, the child failed to conjure any words, all she could do is utter barely audible sobs.

Rainbow hugged the child in a tight embrace kissing her on the forehead, “Oh Scootaloo, what happened to you. You’re so much stronger, yet so much weaker aren’t you?”

Scootaloo shook her head, “No, I-I just needed to know it’d be o.k… is everything o.k?”

Smiling, the old mare nodded, “Yeah everything is o.k. Come’on Scoots, let’s get comfortable and well catch up alright?”

A weak smile cast itself across the young filly’s face as she spoke, “Yeah, I-I’d that!”

Rainbow smiled walking slowly towards the bed. Accidently the mare kicked over the filly’s wall muttering a small, “oops” in condolence.

The older mare lay on her back setting her filly friend on her stomach. Smiling the Rainbow mare hugged the filly closer, “So what’s up Scoots?”

Scootaloo smiled gripping her mare friend’s shoulders with her tiny hoofs, “N-not much!”

A small smirk appeared on Rainbow’s face, “Awh Scoots, somethin’ must have happened. I’ve been knocked out for nearly a month now!”

The smile of the young filly faded as the thoughts of abuse and harsh truth rang in the back of her mind. It hurt to think about these things, the very thought of everything not going the way it did raised too many questions that were too hard to explain. So Scootaloo remained silent.

The older mare chuckled awkwardly for a moment before speaking coherently, she cleared her throat, “So Scoots, what’s with the diaper?”

Trying to find a more comfortable spot Scootaloo nestled her way out of Rainbow’s arms and unto the open spot next to her friend’s side. However it didn’t take long for Scootaloo to find herself wrapped in another hug. She snuggled in the warm embrace of her friend before wrapping her arms around Rainbow’s waist.

More confident in her position Scootaloo grinned ever so slightly, “I-I’ve been alright. To be honest I got kicked out of my house. That and I found out that I can’t fly, ever…” Tears welled up in the corners of the filly’s eyes as she her feelings behind a dim smile.

Concerned for her filly friend, Rainbow Dash hugged Scootaloo closer and rubbed small circles with her hoof around the child’s back.

All of a sudden a curtain big-sister mentality overtook Rainbow’s usually calm demeanor as she fully grasped what the child said, “Y-You can’t fly…”

The filly shook her head. By this point, it was obvious Scootaloo was resisting the urge to cry.

Rainbow Dash hugged the child close to her chest kissing her softly on the forehead. In a whisper quiet coo, Rainbow pet the young filly’s mane.

“It’s alright Scootaloo, you can cry if you want. I-I won’t judge, I promise!”

Scootaloo gripped her friend’s hip hard as she slammed her head into her friend’s chest. Her speech impaired by emotional guilt she yelled, “I went to the d-doctor! He said they wouldn’t ever grow! Please don’t hate me Rainbow! Please!”

Rainbow Dash pet Scootaloo’s mane again, “Why would I do that champ?”

“Cause I’ll never be as good as you Rainbow!” Scootaloo yelled shaking her head.

Guiding her hoof from the back of the child’s head down the base of her neck, “That’s not true Scootaloo, you’ll do so many greater things than I could ever dream of doing! You’re Scootaloo, we both know you’re strong. No amount of flightless wings or diapers can ever change that you know?”

Scootaloo’s tears stopped but she kept her grip tight around her mare friend. She couldn’t explain why but there was something rhythmically soothing about the way she heard every small ruffle of Rainbow’s coat. That and the way she perfectly around Rainbow’s figure felt calming, for once she felt comfortable just being.

A knock at the door alerted Rainbow as Fluttershy cracked it open peaking her head inside, “H-Hello…” Fluttershy meekly called.

Relived to see her friend Rainbow Dash signaled for her pegasus friend to enter the room.

Scampering lightly on her hoofs, the yellow coated mare made her way utop of her bed. Nustling herself behind the young filly, Fluttershy smiled being in the presence of her two favorite ponies, “H-hey, are you doing alright Scootaloo?”

The young filly broke her grip from around Rainbow and turned around to her mommy figure. A small grin made its way across the child’s face as she struggled to wake up from her trans.

In an act to keep Rainbow and Scootaloo close together, Fluttershy edged closer to her friends making sure not to disrupt either of their rest.

The cyan mare’s eyes opened wide as she realized Fluttershy was laying right next to her. Rainbow Dash handed Scootaloo off to her friend while simulatiously turning towards her. Rainbow watched as Fluttershy held the weary child close to her body; Scootaloo seemed a bit shaky but it was nothing the caretaker pony couldn’t handle.

Fluttershy embraced the child again resting one hoof under Scootaloo’s diapered bottom and another one around her waist. The pegasus leaned in kissing the little filly on the forehead, “Scootaloo, are you alright?”

The child nodded laying both her tiny hoofs around Fluttershy’s waist. The child opened her mouth wide, never opening her eyes she let out a yawn before nuzzling her head closer to Fluttershy.

Rainbow smiled extending her hoof across the bed to brush her friend’s mane off to the side, “I think she’s good Flutters, probably just tired. I got to talk to her a little bit about her wings before she dozed off; or started crying I guess. Anyhow, did you know about it?”

Fluttershy patted the filly’s bottom with her hoof as she questioned her friend’s remark, “Oh my…” a frown appeared on her yellow pegasus’s face, “I heard crying which is why I came up here, what’d she tell you?”

Rainbow Dash looked down at the diapered filly, “Nothing she didn’t already tell you.”

A dead silence filled the air as the two pegasi frowned downward at the child in between them. Scootaloo kicked her legs in what appeared to be a nervous twitch; a frown and the sound of whimpers faded into a vague smile as she went silent again.

Fluttershy stared her friend in the eyes, “S-so Rainbow, has Scootaloo ever had a bed wetting problem?”

Rainbow blushed, “Yeah, how’d you know?”

Fluttershy tried hard to hold back a smile but a glimmer of one won out in the end. A blush of her own castrated itself across her own face, she patted the child’s diapered bottom again, “I-I think Scootaloo wet herself…”

Rainbow Dash frowned, “C-can you feel it?”

Fluttershy nodded, “Mmm-hmm, I don’t think we should wake her though. I have no problem staying with her until she does. S-she didn’t wet herself last night; I’m going to guess this is a regular occurance though. I’m surprised she didn’t tell me last night.”

The cyan mare nodded very slightly as she used a hoof to grace the child’s back, “You know Scootaloo has always had a bad bedwetting problem? I’m pretty sure her parents never did anything to help her either. When I took her to my home in cloudsdale she told me before, or should I say after she had an accident.” Rainbow Smiled, “Heh, I’d never seen her turn a brighter shade of red.”

A few more pats were given as Fluttershy leaned in to kiss the child on her forehead. A smirk appeared across the yellow mare’s face as she the situation became all the more real to her, “Y-You know she’s really too old to be in diapers right?”

“What?” Rainbow said questioning Fluttershy’s logic.

Fluttershy leaned in kissing the filly on the forehead again before delivering a few more pats to the child’s bottom, “She’s almost nine isn’t she?”

“She’s only seven actually.” Rainbow corrected.

The caretaker pony stared at the child’s serene expression, “I see, I’m just afraid of what the other fillies and colts were to think if they found out about this life style I’m letting Scootaloo live. I know it’s not right but I think she needs it.”

Rainbow smirked, “The both of you need it Fluttershy. You’re always taking about how great your parents were to you, well I think you know you’re being a great parent to Scootaloo. You just have to recognize that Scootaloo isn’t a big filly sometimes and she needs you not only to be her mom but also her mommy.”

Fluttershy smiled, “I know. I wanna be her mommy. I think I’ve been neglecting the mommy side too much. Maybe after Scootaloo’s nap I’ll do something special with her…” The pegasus blushed, “Oh I know what we should do Rainbow!”

Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow, “Yeah Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy hugged the child closer to her body, “I want you to do something with us if you’d like. I was planning on taking Scootaloo out for a stroll if that’d be alright with you…”

The cyan mare nodded, “Yeah, that sounds cool.”

The caretaker pony’s heart jumped for joy as she heard her friend express those words. She planted a big smooth on top of the child’s head again, “Oh Rainbow, this will be fun!” The smile on Fluttershy’s face disapeered as she looked at Rainbow’s smile.

“R-Rainbow, how come you’re taking this all so well?” Fluttershy heightened her shoulders losing the momentum of her excitement.

Rainbow scooted closer to Fluttershy leaning over to kiss her, “Cause silly, I wanna be with you. I-I know you did all that stuff for me but I really didn’t feel anything bad. I-I know you love me and I wanna show you that I love you too.”

The yellow mare scrunched her eyebrows together, “I’m confused.”

The cyan mare moved her way out of the bed, “Hehe, don’t worry about it Fluttershy. Just know that I just want to try us out alright? I’mma be in the nursery if you need me, feel free to nap with the baby alright?”

“Alright” Fluttershy said weakly grinning.

The mare watched as Rainbow paced her way out of the room. Rainbow hit the lights dimming the room entirely except the bright light that edged it’s way through the rooms cloth curtains.

Reaching her hoof outward the mare pulled her light throw blanket over herself and her filly. Fluttershy looked down in admiration of the little filly; something about the way she smiled made her feel like everything was just right.

Still, the thought of Rainbow’s optimism still remained and as the minutes went on it got harder and harder to accept.

“M-Mommy!” The filly wined.

Fluttershy’s train of thought broke as she used her one hoof to pat the child’s diapered bottom again. Kissing the child, in between pecks she cooed comforting words, “It’s alright baby, Mommy is here to keep you safe and warm.”

Smiles appeared on both the mare and filly’s mouths as they enjoyed each other’s warmth.

Fluttershy closed her eyes, the room went dark and everything went quiet.

Author's Note:

Next chapter Fluttershy becomes a little bit more pattycakes, as does Rainbow! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, the next one will be out in (5-7) days! ^-^

Have a great day! ~Oliver_England