• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 4,410 Views, 14 Comments

First Hearts and Hoofs - Mr_Allusive



It's button mash's first hearts and hoofs.

  • ...
10
 14
 4,410

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in ponyville as everypony was celebrating hearts and hoofs day and a new family moved to ponyville button mash,including his brother and his parents,recently moved here about a week ago and it is his very first hearts and hoofs day here.
"Mom I'm going to school" he screamed.
"Ok button be good and try to be happy it is hearts and hoofs day" button's mom replied.
"Mom you know it's our first week in ponyville I hardly know anypony here".
"Oh really , how about that filly you can't stop talking about" she replied.
"I gotta go" he bursted out the door as his check were bright red.
——————————————————————
While button was slowing down after he bursted out the door , he a adjusted his cap so it wouldn't fall off then after reached into his bag so he can something out which turned out to be his favriote toy ,his joyboy, and immediately started playing his favriote game. While he was walking and playing he almost beat the last boss but when he almost defeated him he bumped into somepony.
"Noooo my last life" he screamed
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" a young white coated filly with light green eyes that sparked in the sun.
"It's fine just next time try to watch ----" he stopped instantly as his chestnut colored cheeks turned a shade of light red.
"Ohhh aren't you button mash" "I'm sweetie belle" she said.
"y-y-yeah that's me" he managed to utter out.
"I was going to see my friends because we are going to do some crudsading to find out if we can get our cutie mark" sweetie belle stated.
"Hey you don't got your your cutie mark" she said
As she said that she put her flank against his flank, knocking his hat off and landing on the ground then his cheeks turned light red as this was his first time getting this close to sweetie belle and then he said while picking up his cap,
"Yeah I don't really care about my cutie mark"
"Wwwwhhhhaaaattttt , a cutie mark is the most important part of a ponies life" she argued.
"Yeah but I really don't mind it" button said
"w-w-well see you in school sweetie bell" button said.
"Oh right see you in school but I need to go get my friends first ok" sweetie said.
"Ok" button said.
As button was ajusting his cap sweetie belle passed right threw him to find her friends. Button picked up his joyboy and made a remark that would have stayed in his mind the ought the whole day:
"This is going to be a heck of an adventure."
——————————————————————
When button arrived at school he didn't move not an inch he was just thinking to himself on how in equestria could somepony beautiful as sweetie belle ever see in a guy like button mash. He keepers on thinking over and over to himself. When the bell rang for the announcing that school was over he yelled out:
"I got it" he yelled out
It was right in front of his face the whole time , he was going to ask her to be his date for hearts and hoofs day but, he spoke to soon knowing that he was always clumsy around sweetie belle. He was thinking of another way he could ask her out.
"Hmmmmm" he said thinking to himself
"Ahhh man I wish life was a game so I can get infinite tries" he said in a depressed mood.
As sweetie belle was approaching button's desk nervously , she told him something that he would never ever hear in his whole life. What she said was like a surprise attack that occasionally come from his video games, she said:
"U-u-umm hey button" she utter out
"Ohh hi sweetie belle"he said not even studering
"So umm today is hearts and hoofs day and I was wondering if you umm... I mean you don't have to if you don't want but I was wondering if you wanted to go get a milkshake"she said waiting for a response from button.
"S-s-sure" she managed to say without fainting right in front of the whole class room.
——————————————————————
Button bursted with joy in to his house where his Mother was doing what anyother mother would do clean,cook, etc. Button called out to his mom trying ask her what kind of day he was going to have:
"Mom guess what just happens" he said with excitement.
"Uhhh I don't know what happened" button's mom said.
"I'm going on a date with somepony on hearts and hoofs.
"Oh my gosh my son going on his first date" she said with the same excitement button was in.
"So, who is the lucky filly who is going on a date with you" she was willing to know right away.
"Well you see it's a special somepony that I have been knowing for quite a while" he said with cherry red cheeks and trying no to embarrass himself.
"Quite the talking and just tell me who it is....wait is it..."she was imediatly stop by button when she was about to say who it was.
"Yes mom I'm going out with.....sweetie belle" he said with his face red as a cherry.
"Well just try to be yourself and don't focus on anything else...that means do games or joyboy" she demanded.
"But mom" he wined
"No butts button , I'm serious no games" she said
"Fine mom" he accepted his fate.
——————————————————————
Button came out of his house felling nervouse and went off to sugarcube corner were they are going to spend the day drink milkshakes. Sweetie belle was waiting in the front of sugarcube corner.
"Hi sweetie belle" he said
"Ohh hi button it's nice that you were able to come " sweetie said
"Yeah I wouldn't miss it for the world" button said.
"Do you want to go get some milkshakes" he continued
"Sure , my favorite flavor is vanilla"she stated
"Cool , my favorite flavor is chocolate"he stated
As Button mash and Sweetie bell went in to the restruant they both stopped and realized they forgot to bring something very important:
"I didn't bring any money" they both stated at the same time.
They were thinking on how everything is ruined and they needed to leave and go home but all of a sudden a pink figure popped and realized it was the happiest pony in equestria , good old pinkie pie:
"Hi sweetie belle and button mash , what yah doing" pinkie said
"We'll we were going to get some milkshakes but we don't have any bits" button stated
"Well why don't you get the hearts and hoofs special" pinkie offered
"Special" button said in confusion.
"Yeah it's a milkshake with two flavor added to it,my treat" pinkie said making the milkshake faster than rainbow dash's famous sonic rainboom.
"Coooool" button and sweetie said in amazement.
Pinkie pie tossed the milkshake across the packed restruant and perfectly landed without making a spill. Then after watching all the amazing thing pinkie pie could do , button and sweetie sat down at the empty desk where the milkshake landed. Then they got closer to the milkshake and slowly took a sip and backed off slowly. Both of them where staring at each others eyes and slowly got closer to each other and finally ended up kissing each other in the midnight sky of the most wonderful day of equestria.
"I had a wonderful time button" standing outside of sweetie's house.
"Yeah I had a nice time too button" sweetie said
"Well I guess I'll see -----" he stopped right away after sweetie belle reached in and kissed button and ran into her house with a face red as a tomatoe.
"See you tomorrow" they both said and walked away beigining there new relation ship.
"That was some adventure"

Comments ( 12 )

>Hoofs
>Button Mash
>didn't capitalize his name

Not enough nope.

Hooves. I am done here, proceed. :coolphoto:

Yeah I know I sucks it my very first fimfiction and I use google drive and it doesn't fix the spelling.

Comment posted by cottoncandyswirl deleted Mar 2nd, 2014

4021970 you sir, I don't know who you are or what you were trying to write, but I am going to find you and put you in a corner with nothing but a dictionary and a thesaurus and you can leave that corner when your done reading.

The concept is pretty good, but:
The pacing was terribly rushed.
The grammar was making me cringe every line.
There was little to no explanation or detail.

Sweetie, your horn on the cover pic is not supposed to be in that position... :unsuresweetie:

Comment posted by Mr_Allusive deleted Mar 7th, 2014

4021970
You can use Microsoft Word for the proofreading. Although it doesn't help a lot but I think its better that Google Drive though.:twilightsmile:

4027376 :rainbowlaugh:I read this while listening the song mine turtle and it just at the funniest part I couldn't stop laughing and I don't remember a time I laughed so hard online

Great concept, but...
Editor, maybe? :unsuresweetie:

I think I might be able to help with the grammar and spelling, if you want me to.
You said you use Google Drive, correct?
PM me if you want to work something out. :pinkiesmile:

L.O.L normally i say "Mom I don't want to go to school" :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment