• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 1,090 Views, 23 Comments

Visions Journal - enigmaMystere



Something to help me keep track of my apparently impressive imagination.

  • ...
0
 23
 1,090

Entry 5

April 2, 2012

This past Easter was quite unusual for me. Songs were sung, games were played and love was found.

Maybe I should start from the beginning...

My family went to church. As usual for Easter, it was full to overflowing with people. We were halfway through the mass when Rarity trotted in and started commenting on how some people were wearing t-shirts and shorts. Pinkie sat on my shoulders, leaning forward over my head. Needless to say, I was having a bit of difficulty paying attention. Thankfully, a few days ago I found that I didn't need to verbally speak to them; apparently, they can read my thoughts. This makes it difficult to read...certain stories...

After church, we went to Sonic for some drinks. Pinkie kept asking if they had sarsaparilla, even after I told her "no"...fifteen times, I think? Sweetie was there, asking for some water. She kept questioning Rarity about why she didn't want anything to drink. Rarity simply said that the drinks Sonic had were not "fancy" enough, or something. I don't really know, since I stop listening to her when she goes off on rants like that.

Then we watched "The Passion of the Christ". Fluttershy sat next to me, whimpering in unease throughout the movie. I held her close as discreetly as possible, gently comforting her. After the film, I thanked her for watching it with me, even when she didn't need to.

...man, her blush is adorable.

Later, when we were at the family party, we were playing backyard baseball. After most of my family stopped, and there were only three of us left playing, Pinkie and Fluttershy volunteered to be my "ghost players". Truth be told, they were quite good; Pinkie stole home base without me knowing, and Shy actually managed to get past a player with a ball.

Afterwards, we came home and watched "MMMystery on the Friendship Express". Not much to say about it, but Fluttershy did seem a bit uncomfortable during the show, which makes sense, considering...

And, lastly, Shy and I have been "dating" for a bit. I have to say, I never expected her to be my dream girl...er, pony. We cuddled together last night, enjoying every moment. And, just before I fell asleep, I could have sworn I felt a kiss on my cheek...

Anyways, til next time.

~ Enigma out. ~