• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 1,090 Views, 23 Comments

Visions Journal - enigmaMystere



Something to help me keep track of my apparently impressive imagination.

  • ...
0
 23
 1,090

Entry 4

March 20, 2012

Not much to write today. I got some more responsibilities for me to do at work, and Twilight took it upon herself to help me stay focused and keep my responsibilities memorized. Like I said, I’m glad I have these characters to help out. I might be lost, otherwise.

Oddly enough, I haven’t seen most of the characters I’ve noticed before in a while. Rainbow appears just to goad me on to do something I’d otherwise ignore, mostly a good thing. Twilight helps with responsibilities and organization, because I tend to be a little scatterbrained. Pinkie keeps me thinking positive with her wacky personality. Sweetie Belle is there to keep me from doing anything I’d regret. Nepeta and Karkat help me stay entertained when I’d otherwise be bored. Fluttershy...well, she keeps me company through everything I do. I haven’t heard from Rarity and Applejack in a while, so I can’t help but be nervous. I hope they’re okay.

On a separate note, I accidentally imagined Fluttershy as a star sapphire. Thankfully, she is one of the ones that are actually in control of their powers. I started wondering which corps the other ponies would fit into, but I put a stop to that. I wouldn’t want to subject anyone to the possible horrors of the indigo tribe. I mean, something about them just gives me the creeps...

~ Enigma out. ~